Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So many cocks, so little time.

Seek help.
Which track suit are you wearing today, or are you?

squatting-slavs-in-tracksuits1.jpg

That's a Russian, dumb ass....

Christ, I can kind of understand you not knowing the difference between an English person and a Scot, but Russia is something else entirely. :facepalm:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Again, Reggie is not gay!

You've accused me of it, along with Big, Dilf, Shampain and no doubt others...

It's your go-to insult, which is hilarious when you claim to be a liberal.

You all talk about cock constantly. Reggie does not. Get it through your 4 inch thick skull. This is not difficult stuff.

Because to the vast majority of hetero males, faggotry is a digusting, shameful practice.... hence why it gets used as an insult so often.

If you had a brain, you'd understand this.
Do you always talk about things that disgust you, all day every day?

When constantly subjected to being around people like you who fit that description, yes.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Personally, I don't get very "emotionally invested" in the activities of drug-addled misfits, other than finding them entertaining.
Meanwhile, 89% of your simpering posts are dedicated to this alleged drug-addled misfit, or so my legion of research minions tell me

self own much, disgusting monster?

Last week, your alleged minions were claiming 79%. Aside from whether that's correct, do the math and see whether a ten percent swing in my postings is even possible in the space of a week.

Statistics... a boring math exercise, but math competence IS required.
You can’t even tell what time zone you’re in let alone work a math equation you ankle gumming sissy

now go cry to Edna again cause I think you NavyGurl boys are a bunch of sassy pussies

lmao

Aside from your piss-weak spinning of facts you aren't able to panelize into the basement, I'm always available to bet a few bucks on something as ironclad as a math dispute. How bout it, Einstein?

Oh, and one further thing... how many minions in a "legion" of minions??
You seem upset monster. Calm down before you blow your fake nose off your deformed face

Speaking of piss-weak, that's not even a dismount.

One more time...how many minions in a legion of minions?

Nothing at stake here but your rep for being mathematically and historically illiterate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Again, Reggie is not gay!

You've accused me of it, along with Big, Dilf, Shampain and no doubt others...

It's your go-to insult, which is hilarious when you claim to be a liberal.

You all talk about cock constantly. Reggie does not. Get it through your 4 inch thick skull. This is not difficult stuff.

Because to the vast majority of hetero males, faggotry is a digusting, shameful practice.... hence why it gets used as an insult so often.

If you had a brain, you'd understand this.
Do you always talk about things that disgust you, all day every day?

When constantly subjected to being around people like you who fit that description, yes.
Safe spaces are out right outside the exit and on your left.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ankle biting parasites come in pairs today :LOL3:

synchronize your melties girls