Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Personally, I don't get very "emotionally invested" in the activities of drug-addled misfits, other than finding them entertaining.
Meanwhile, 89% of your simpering posts are dedicated to this alleged drug-addled misfit, or so my legion of research minions tell me

self own much, disgusting monster?

Last week, your alleged minions were claiming 79%. Aside from whether that's correct, do the math and see whether a ten percent swing in my postings is even possible in the space of a week.

Statistics... a boring math exercise, but math competence IS required.
You can’t even tell what time zone you’re in let alone work a math equation you ankle gumming sissy

now go cry to Edna again cause I think you NavyGurl boys are a bunch of sassy pussies

lmao

Aside from your piss-weak spinning of facts you aren't able to panelize into the basement, I'm always available to bet a few bucks on something as ironclad as a math dispute. How bout it, Einstein?

Oh, and one further thing... how many minions in a "legion" of minions??

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Personally, I don't get very "emotionally invested" in the activities of drug-addled misfits, other than finding them entertaining.
Meanwhile, 89% of your simpering posts are dedicated to this alleged drug-addled misfit, or so my legion of research minions tell me

Last week, your alleged minions were claiming 79%. Aside from whether that's correct, do the math and see whether a ten percent swing in my postings is even possible in the space of a week.

You can’t even tell what time zone you’re in let alone work a math equation you ankle gumming sissy

now go cry to Edna again cause I think you NavyGurl boys are a bunch of sassy pussies

lmao

Aside from your piss-weak spinning of facts you aren't able to panelize into the basement, I'm always available to bet a few bucks on something as ironclad as a math dispute. How bout it, Einstein?

You seem upset monster. Calm down before you blow your fake nose off your deformed face

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

lmao

You seem upset monster. Calm down before you blow your fake nose off your deformed face
Now that's some original shit right there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

Now that's some original shit right there.

Content

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Speaking of spamming, did I ever mention the time I was permabanned from the Cucks Been Tarded board for posting humorous negro memes in an Apey (Admin) white-hate thread?

Now THERE was some irony!

What's the script with Admin? Is he Jewish? It's just that whenever a "white" individual displays repeated hatred and hostility towards white people, it often turns out that they are members of the tribe...

*COUGH* Blandscape *COUGH*

Near as I can tell from observing over the years. Admin is like many cookie-cutter Leftist Progs and is deeply imbued with the Cultural Marxist ideology of "Anti-Racism," which holds that all "white people" are guilty of creating Western Civilization that is based on white racial superiority and that all white people are guilty and owe a generation debt to negroes and wogs of all stripes, up to and including swarthy Mediterranean types from southern Europe.

In other words, a self-hating, hopelessly indoctrinated half-wit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I said neutered. It implies their* absence, but no one was talking about them*. I was talking about the lack of them*.

* my balls

What did I say about them? Did I describe them? Did I ask about them? No, I alluded to their absence. Now, I will talk shit about your missing balls...ready?

I bet they had all the hair on them that your bald scaled head does not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What did I say about them*? Did I describe them*? Did I ask about them*? No, I alluded to their* absence. Now, I will talk shit about your missing balls*...ready?

I bet they* had all the hair on them* that your bald scaled head does not.

* my balls

Yes, I did say that I would. Read it again, for comprehension this time, hairy balled bastard. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️