Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This will encourage some our our more 'limited' posters a chance to stretch themselves and find something new to obsess over.

That would mean the daily average posts would go from 12,412 to 12. Are you sure BF can lose that much traffic in a day?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin wants some spam and repetitive posts moderated

GO FIGURE!!!
Dove sucks cocks. I mean a lot of cocks. She learned by watching Bigly suck lots of cocks.

Admin you already repeat the same shit at me everyday.

All you ever do is post about how stupid and horrible we all are because we disagree with you politically.

You never have conversations. All you ever do is slam and smear everyone who votes different. Most of the time you dont even understand our positions but you still just repeat the same crap at us.

WHY do you think they do the cock thing?

It's annoying isnt it? Just as annoying when it's you guys saying nothing but "trump bad....trump voters bad..." but wont even discuss anything.

It really does go over your head I guess.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So Admin wants some spam and repetitive posts moderated

GO FIGURE!!!
Dove sucks cocks. I mean a lot of cocks. She learned by watching Bigly suck lots of cocks.

Admin you already repeat the same shit at me everyday.

All you ever do is post about how stupid and horrible we all are because we disagree with you politically.

You never have conversations. All you ever do is slam and smear everyone who votes different. Most of the time you dont even understand our positions but you still just repeat the same crap at us.

WHY do you think they do the cock thing?

It's annoying isnt it? Just as annoying when it's you guys saying nothing but "trump bad....trump voters bad..." but wont even discuss anything.
You suck cocks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you want people to stop repeating the cock sucking posts at you, maybe considering saying something besides "trump bad....trump voters dumbz and bad"?

That might help. I mean clearly you dont like when people throw the same repetitive insults at you.

Just a thought.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you want people to stop repeating the cock sucking posts at you, maybe considering saying something besides "trump bad....trump voters dumbz and bad"?

That might help. I mean clearly you dont like when people throw the same repetitive insults at you.

Just a thought.
U suck teh cawkses

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

Didn't you use to be an admin at a forum where Biggie lost his key to the executive washroom for spamming?

Tell me, did you ever imagine at the time that a decade later he'd still be so itraumatized by the dismissal that he'd still be looking for forums where he could spam ad nauseam and NOT get tossed out?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

Didn't you use to be an admin at a forum where Biggie lost his key to the executive washroom for spamming?

Tell me, did you ever imagine at the time that a decade later he'd still be so itraumatized by the dismissal that he'd still be looking for forums where he could spam ad nauseam and NOT get tossed out?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so team blue doesnt get it and Admin is trying to prove a point he thinks we dont get.

He is trying to prove the point that people have been trying to prove to him.

They do not get it. Or its gaslighting.

May as well spam. It's like a brick wall.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

Okaaaaaaay, that's me outta here.... any thread where Penelope Peaches starts discussing men's washrooms and being "tossed" is inevitably gonna take a nosedive (no pun intended) into flamboyantly fruity territory.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

Okaaaaaaay, that's me outta here.... any thread where Penelope Peaches starts discussing men's washrooms and being "tossed" is inevitably gonna take a nosedive (no pun intended) into flamboyantly fruity territory.

Fortunatly for you and your glass jawed tender feewings, you never had to post at that place. They would have sent you home in half a day.