Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
you have always been Benzo level suck, just face it beetlejuice

Benzo is about 5 levels up from you vaginisimus Mulder.

You aren't even fit to lick his hobnail boot and there's very few people who have lasted longer than a month at that juncture.

Find the off button on your device. Utilise it then tape a used condom over it. You won't touch it as you're so far in denial but you'll sniff it constantly without pressing thereby saving you from public humiliation.

Happy to help kid.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you have always been Benzo level suck, just face it beetlejuice

Benzo is about 5 levels up from you vaginisimus Mulder.

You aren't even fit to lick his hobnail boot and there's very few people who have lasted longer than a month at that juncture.

Find the off button on your device. Utilise it then tape a used condom over it. You won't touch it as you're so far in denial but you'll sniff it constantly without pressing thereby saving you from public humiliation.

Happy to help kid.

hey remember when they made you mod of the SG battlegrounds, yea, no one does cause they only gave you that job when everyone left and the place was set to close.

your great "flaming" had you getting frog walked out of FT by CW and cunty.

stick to taking drugs and getting your nuts stepped on by flea

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
stick to taking drugs

And todays prize for stating the fuckin obvious for the 5 millionth time goes to Missy Regan-Poxy.

Todays prize consists of a fisting by a large negro gentleman and a Three Dick Martini mixed by Minimum Wage Poofer.

My advice to you both is to give up posting on Flame Debate forums as you're beyond fuckin useless and other than as cannon fodder have no place in the community.

Oh, and please do tip Poofer well. He can't pay his broadband bill again this month and he's got loitering charges pending so can't hang around at the back of McDonalds for free WiFi in case his previous convictions for Budgie smuggling within 50 yards of a playground come to light.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at fat Lily poark getting all moist with Moshe McBlandstein, it's enough to make one power vomit their lower intestines through the toilet...
FgIaYOA.jpg

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
This will encourage some our our more 'limited' posters a chance to stretch themselves and find something new to obsess over.

It might force some posters to use whatever brain matter they do have, so yes.
But isn't it because of their utter lack of brain matter that they post such juvenile shit to begin with?

. I do not see stretching in their future.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
This will encourage some our our more 'limited' posters a chance to stretch themselves and find something new to obsess over.

But isn't it because of their utter lack of brain matter that they post such juvenile shit to begin with?

I fear you are probably right.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I advocate for their exile to a special sub-board called.....the Sandbox.

PS: along with all those delinquent flametard types.

PPS: Maybe call that sub-board Juvie Hall.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I advocate for their exile to a special sub-board called.....the Sandbox.

PS: along with all those delinquent flametard types.

PPS: Maybe call that sub-board Juvie Hall.
That would give them time to think about their poor behaviors.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
stick to taking drugs

And todays prize for stating the fuckin obvious for the 5 millionth time goes to Missy Regan-Poxy.

Todays prize consists of a fisting by a large negro gentleman and a Three Dick Martini mixed by Minimum Wage Poofer.

My advice to you both is to give up posting on Flame Debate forums as you're beyond fuckin useless and other than as cannon fodder have no place in the community.

Oh, and please do tip Poofer well. He can't pay his broadband bill again this month and he's got loitering charges pending so can't hang around at the back of McDonalds for free WiFi in case his previous convictions for Budgie smuggling within 50 yards of a playground come to light.

I luvs Kev...hey, but not in a fucking gay way, that might encompass a little bilateral action.

I couldn't give a fuck whit opinion you tripped over yourself getting too. Then you never got it.

Paradoxically, I fink the world o' you you Scouse cunt.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did Poppy use my last poem at the made up site she posts at?

Wait what??? How can Poppy use your poem at a site that does not exist?

I heard it's being submitted for comments, will you require a screenshot of the "feedback"?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Maybe call that sub-board Juvie Hall.

Revisiting the place where you lost your virginity Hols?

Perhaps in this one they could put Bromide in the tea? Saves for gaping anuses in the dorm rooms eh?

Could be the only jail where cons try to form a dildo rather than a shiv out of melted toothbrushes.