Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
start a thread crying about biggie terrorist and all the libs pour their butthurt and souls into it

victims

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So you started flinging your feces at the wall and rubbing it on your face

and then what happened, blandspam?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Much as though I hate scroll bombs, most of the posts here could be contained within a shoutbox reply. Certain people (Hi Blandy, hi Joo) seem to have forgotten how to make a well formulated post and just drop a tiny turd into the thread at scatter gun rates. Most of the people doing this are top tier posters and I can only think they're tired. They're certainly putting very little effort in.
what's the competition? Goobering spam drones like admong? Benzo? HOlipindick? Lily the sloth?

I'd say my effort is directly proportionate with the value of these targets.

It's like I've said for the past 7 or 8 years or so. You can only be creative when you have material worth going against.

When your readership contains little more than the collective IQ of a Thalidomide Sea Monkey creative writing skills are lost and a simple sledgehammer approach is enough posts become little more than a slack wristed backhander.

Garbage in, garbage out. There should be a thread and a Mod willing to monitor it that only contains worthwhile material. 99% of the membertship here wouldn't get a word in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Much as though I hate scroll bombs, most of the posts here could be contained within a shoutbox reply. Certain people (Hi Blandy, hi Joo) seem to have forgotten how to make a well formulated post and just drop a tiny turd into the thread at scatter gun rates. Most of the people doing this are top tier posters and I can only think they're tired. They're certainly putting very little effort in.
what's the competition? Goobering spam drones like admong? Benzo? HOlipindick? Lily the sloth?

It's like I've said for the past 7 or 8 years or so. You can only be creative when you have material worth going against.

When your readership contains little more than the collective IQ of a Thalidomide Sea Monkey creative writing skills are lost and a simple sledgehammer approach is enough posts become little more than a slack wristed backhander.

Garbage in, garbage out. There should be a thread and a Mod willing to monitor it that only contains worthwhile material. 99% of the membertship here wouldn't get a word in.
bingo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you think blandscape spams Inboxes alot with whiney spam you should see what lily does to an inbox

Christ almighty

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

But wait Scoundy,was I not berated for once always writing Scroll Bombs by every poster here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

creative writing, on a troll forum??

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But wait Scoundy,was I not berated for once always writing Scroll Bombs by every poster here?

The problem I see is that everyone thinks no one else is worthy of effort anymore. It's mostly true, but it's the very nature of the beast.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

creative writing, on a troll forum??

You designated it a troll forum. You also designated yourself capable of designating sumfing or other.

Not exactly a glowing resume.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The problem I see is that everyone thinks no one else is worthy of effort anymore. It's mostly true, but it's the very nature of the beast.

I have just explained to Flea in my inbox, that we are all worth da effort.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have just explained to Flea in my inbox, that we are all worth da effort.

You think so?

Hmmm, I am skeptical.