Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Myself and Cocks
Go together like a hand and glove
Bigly Bungholefelcher is hopelessly addict to the gumming of cocks.
Hiya cock squirt. Don't you think it's a little too early in the morning to be gumming my ankles ?

just sayin
You came into MY thread to tell me to stop following you around? You really are a fucking retard aren't you?

53_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Get busy Pauncho Pugsley!

Let's be honest about something real quick

If Big was into dick......why would he want YOURS?

Big is a successful man, you know. He could pull a fitter, younger guy with stamina and intellectual coherence.

Why the fuck would he want his 6 figure balls gummed by some divorced leftarded Gay Larson look alike from fucking Oregon?!
Bigly Buffon talks about MY Cock every single day. End of Story.

No, no he isnt. He is talking you sucking cock.

That's a pretty clear distinction, A.
Tell that to his shrink.
Myself and Cocks
Hiya cock squirt. Don't you think it's a little too early in the morning to be gumming my ankles ?

just sayin
You came into MY thread to tell me to stop following you around? You really are a fucking retard aren't you?

Big is a successful man, you know. He could pull a fitter, younger guy with stamina and intellectual coherence.

Why the fuck would he want his 6 figure balls gummed by some divorced leftarded Gay Larson look alike from fucking Oregon?!
PS, who is Gay Larson?

A cartoonist well known for a comic called Far Side.

:D
Sorry Bigly probably resembles Gary far more than me, Gary is rather Short and by this point, probably bald. I met Gary several years ago, we had breakfast together at a B&B with our Wives, he is very quiet and shy, his wife was a motormouth.

Yeah......Big doesnt look a thing like Larson.

I heard you got that George Castanza hair thing and the glasses and paired with the leftism I just see Gary Larson.

You can prove me wrong, though. *popcorn*
LOL as if, I heard I also suck cock too. Believe whatever you want to believe Bigly's Bitch.

Hey now

His tongue is up MY ass. Not yours. ;)
His tongue will never be up MY ass, no matter how many time he might post in here about it.

Admin......he says you are sucking cocks.

Exactly where are you getting he is wanting to suck YOURS?
Are you seriously that dense? STUBBY TALKS ABOUT ME AND COCK SUCKING, EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Yes. About you sucking other cocks. Not HIS cock.

He isnt involving himself in this cock fest.....you are kinda involving him yourself.

Pretty bold of you, dont you think?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

Tell that to his shrink.
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

PS, who is Gay Larson?

Sorry Bigly probably resembles Gary far more than me, Gary is rather Short and by this point, probably bald. I met Gary several years ago, we had breakfast together at a B&B with our Wives, he is very quiet and shy, his wife was a motormouth.

I heard you got that George Castanza hair thing and the glasses and paired with the leftism I just see Gary Larson.

LOL as if, I heard I also suck cock too. Believe whatever you want to believe Bigly's Bitch.

Hey now

His tongue will never be up MY ass, no matter how many time he might post in here about it.

Are you seriously that dense? STUBBY TALKS ABOUT ME AND COCK SUCKING, EVERY FUCKING DAY.

He isnt involving himself in this cock fest.....you are kinda involving him yourself.

Projection
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the
might be projecting his own struggle with
onto the other person.
The concept emerged from Sigmund
’s work on
and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you misspelled "meat head."

Do you genuinely think Big is a meat head?

Consider the gestalt, the background. This is an internet forum full of quasi-anonymous posters (excepting the more narcissistic ones) who are prone to insult one another a lot...some stylishly, some churlishly. I have a thread somewhere in Meltdown from a couple of months ago in which I have DEFINED the meaning of "meat head" in order that anyone who GAF can see what I mean by the term.

And yes, the persona that you call "Big" brings to this forum (and nearly every other forum I've seen him on) is a meat head persona by my definitions. That is the only side of the poster that we, the denizens of this forum, get to see.

I realize you know "Big" outside of this forum, even outside of the internet, and I have no doubt you may see him more fully and find him at least somewhat human.

But here at BF, he more or less gets to be the meat head he displays himself as.

Fair.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

Tell that to his shrink.
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

PS, who is Gay Larson?

Hey now

I am sorry Dove I can't understand this for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

Tell that to his shrink.
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

PS, who is Gay Larson?

Hey now

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the
might be projecting his own struggle with
onto the other person.
The concept emerged from Sigmund
’s work on
and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

So you wanna suck Bigs cock and you are just projecting your urges onto him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

Tell that to his shrink.
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

PS, who is Gay Larson?

Hey now

I am sorry Dove I can't understand this for you.

Oh no I get it. Women make this mistake all the time and it plays out terribly.

Just because he notices you enjoy sucking lots of dicks.....that doesnt mean HE wants you to suck his.

My grandma taught me that if a man really wants you, he will move mountains to make that happen. He will make whatever arrangements nessesary to make that happen. Dont over think SMALL things and build them into big ones.

I'm sure there is a great guy out there for you, A. One who never tires of banging his mushroom head against your uvula.

But I just dont think that man is Big.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Myself and Cocks

just sayin

Is this cock in the room with you now?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps Bastard Factory can do a word count for just this new year and tell us how many times the term "cock" has been used so far on the forum.

if it's being used too much maybe a word filter is needed so "cock" is changed to something else like "pancakes".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Perhaps Bastard Factory can do a word count for just this new year and tell us how many times the term "cock" has been used so far on the forum.

if it's being used too much maybe a word filter is needed so "cock" is changed to something else like "pancakes".

It's really never too much cock.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Actually, I think "cawk" is the first alternative spelling when the word filter is resorted to. And there are several others.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

cock is already a pancake as far as admin is concerned

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to thank everyone who participated in making this the most productive thread of the entire weekend (participation stickers are back ordered btw)

200.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
At page 20 it's free all you can eat cocks for admong and he's very excited about the prospect

ppl, please do your part

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now, for the first fucking time in your life Flea, say fucking something worth reading.

Go fuck your mother, you scum-sucking Heeb

A traditional Christian no less...

Is this your way of trying to start shit with me? Just fucking come out with it cuz I ain’t playing.

Come out with what? What you said was anti-Semitic and very typical of most of Christendom

So fucking what. Was I talking to you? What the fuck does my fight with him have to do with you?

I can post what I want. It's an open board. You call people racist, but you're racist. End of...

You’re hanging on to that idiots nutsack cuz you’re all whoopty do over him. That don’t mean imma let you start shit with me. Go play with someone cuz I ain’t the one.

I suggest you stay the fuck out of my fights with people.

No, it's not about Blandscape. It's about what I hate to see in people of color: racism. To me it's WTF? is going on here...seriously.
Imagine living such a sheltered life you truly believe only whitey can be wacist... Haha the jew box tell no lie! :facepalm:

If you had reading comprehension skills you'd know I never said that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Now, for the first fucking time in your life Flea, say fucking something worth reading.

Is this your way of trying to start shit with me? Just fucking come out with it cuz I ain’t playing.

Come out with what? What you said was anti-Semitic and very typical of most of Christendom

So fucking what. Was I talking to you? What the fuck does my fight with him have to do with you?

I can post what I want. It's an open board. You call people racist, but you're racist. End of...

You’re hanging on to that idiots nutsack cuz you’re all whoopty do over him. That don’t mean imma let you start shit with me. Go play with someone cuz I ain’t the one.

No, it's not about Blandscape. It's about what I hate to see in people of color: racism. To me it's WTF? is going on here...seriously.
Imagine living such a sheltered life you truly believe only whitey can be wacist... Haha the jew box tell no lie! :facepalm:

Reading is not a "skill" twat...

• Confused
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

"Reading is a receptive action which is one of the four basic skills of communicating in a language. It is reciprocally associated with
."

Or better yet:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

"Reading is a receptive action which is one of the four basic skills of communicating in a language. It is reciprocally associated with
."

Or better yet:

Haha imagine googling that... Yeah, yeah give yourself a pat on the back YOU CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

Haha imagine googling that... Yeah, yeah give yourself a pat on the back YOU CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand what I read, you cannot. Too bad you're not humble enough to admit your ignorance.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

I can understand what I read, you cannot. Too bad you're not humble enough to admit your ignorance.
There you go thinking you know stuff about me again... You do realise how stupid that concept is don't you? Telling people who you know absolutely nothing about how they think, act, what they have and have not, what they've done and haven't done etc etc is akin to a psychiatric patient...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

There you go thinking you know stuff about me again... You do realise how stupid that concept is don't you? Telling people who you know absolutely nothing about how they think, act, what they have and have not, what they've done and haven't done etc etc is akin to a psychiatric patient...

It's based on what you demonstrate. I made an assessment based on what you said. Easy stuff, I don't have to know you to know you're stupid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

that's a low IQ douchebag libtard for you

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

It's based on what you demonstrate. I made an assessment based on what you said. Easy stuff, I don't have to know you to know you're stupid.
Oh fuck off ya fat fuckin pig! "i don't have to know you to know you're stupid" baha the epitome of retardation!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

Oh fuck off ya fat fuckin pig! "i don't have to know you to know you're stupid" baha the epitome of retardation!

You post, therefore you share your stupidity.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

I guarantee we don't have the same school of thought on what equates to stupidity...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

I guarantee we don't have the same school of thought on what equates to stupidity...

Well, we have reached common ground - finally.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

you been drinking? Kinda early for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

you been drinking? Kinda early for that.

What's it to you?