Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now, for the first fucking time in your life Flea, say fucking something worth reading.

Go fuck your mother, you scum-sucking Heeb

A traditional Christian no less...

Is this your way of trying to start shit with me? Just fucking come out with it cuz I ain’t playing.

Come out with what? What you said was anti-Semitic and very typical of most of Christendom

So fucking what. Was I talking to you? What the fuck does my fight with him have to do with you?

I can post what I want. It's an open board. You call people racist, but you're racist. End of...

You’re hanging on to that idiots nutsack cuz you’re all whoopty do over him. That don’t mean imma let you start shit with me. Go play with someone cuz I ain’t the one.

I suggest you stay the fuck out of my fights with people.

No, it's not about Blandscape. It's about what I hate to see in people of color: racism. To me it's WTF? is going on here...seriously.
Imagine living such a sheltered life you truly believe only whitey can be wacist... Haha the jew box tell no lie! :facepalm:

If you had reading comprehension skills you'd know I never said that.
Reading is not a "skill" twat...

Ignoramus says what?

"Reading is a receptive action which is one of the four basic skills of communicating in a language. It is reciprocally associated with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
."

Or better yet:

Haha imagine googling that... Yeah, yeah give yourself a pat on the back YOU CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I can understand what I read, you cannot. Too bad you're not humble enough to admit your ignorance.
There you go thinking you know stuff about me again... You do realise how stupid that concept is don't you? Telling people who you know absolutely nothing about how they think, act, what they have and have not, what they've done and haven't done etc etc is akin to a psychiatric patient...

It's based on what you demonstrate. I made an assessment based on what you said. Easy stuff, I don't have to know you to know you're stupid.
Oh fuck off ya fat fuckin pig! "i don't have to know you to know you're stupid" baha the epitome of retardation!

You post, therefore you share your stupidity.
I guarantee we don't have the same school of thought on what equates to stupidity...

Well, we have reached common ground - finally.

you been drinking? Kinda early for that.

What's it to you?
giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now, for the first fucking time in your life Flea, say fucking something worth reading.

Is this your way of trying to start shit with me? Just fucking come out with it cuz I ain’t playing.

Come out with what? What you said was anti-Semitic and very typical of most of Christendom

So fucking what. Was I talking to you? What the fuck does my fight with him have to do with you?

I can post what I want. It's an open board. You call people racist, but you're racist. End of...

You’re hanging on to that idiots nutsack cuz you’re all whoopty do over him. That don’t mean imma let you start shit with me. Go play with someone cuz I ain’t the one.

No, it's not about Blandscape. It's about what I hate to see in people of color: racism. To me it's WTF? is going on here...seriously.
Imagine living such a sheltered life you truly believe only whitey can be wacist... Haha the jew box tell no lie! :facepalm:

Ignoramus says what?

"Reading is a receptive action which is one of the four basic skills of communicating in a language. It is reciprocally associated with
."

Or better yet:

Haha imagine googling that... Yeah, yeah give yourself a pat on the back YOU CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand what I read, you cannot. Too bad you're not humble enough to admit your ignorance.
There you go thinking you know stuff about me again... You do realise how stupid that concept is don't you? Telling people who you know absolutely nothing about how they think, act, what they have and have not, what they've done and haven't done etc etc is akin to a psychiatric patient...

It's based on what you demonstrate. I made an assessment based on what you said. Easy stuff, I don't have to know you to know you're stupid.
Oh fuck off ya fat fuckin pig! "i don't have to know you to know you're stupid" baha the epitome of retardation!

I guarantee we don't have the same school of thought on what equates to stupidity...

The fat pig is an alcoholic

truth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignoramus says what?

."

Or better yet:

What's it to you?
giphy.gif

:GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
it would take an entire supertanker worth of booze to get the moopig drunk

FACT

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, we're still waiting for those Brawl Hall legends and content creators that King Martini promised BF.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, we're still waiting for those Brawl Hall legends and content creators that King Martini promised BF.
He couldn't get them to HIS board never mind here... He promised BF the world and failed to deliver as per usual...

KM's board lasted a month, which is probably more than anyone thought it would. Blandscape self banned himself at that place in a week after he got upset that Caskur photo chopped him.

The highlight of KM's board was this Mr Pickles comic of Benzo where his face slowly turned into a puckering asshole. I wish someone had saved it, it was the funniest thing posted at the place.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He couldn't get them to HIS board never mind here... He promised BF the world and failed to deliver as per usual...

KM's board lasted a month, which is probably more than anyone thought it would. Blandscape self banned himself at that place in a week after he got upset that Caskur photo chopped him.

The highlight of KM's board was this Mr Pickles comic of Benzo where his face slowly turned into a puckering asshole. I wish someone had saved it, it was the funniest thing posted at the place.
Yes, now that I'd like to see! Fuckin Denzo! :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes, now that I'd like to see! Fuckin Denzo! :facepalm:
Benzo looks like Lily's asshole

FACT

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Much as though I hate scroll bombs, most of the posts here could be contained within a shoutbox reply. Certain people (Hi Blandy, hi Joo) seem to have forgotten how to make a well formulated post and just drop a tiny turd into the thread at scatter gun rates. Most of the people doing this are top tier posters and I can only think they're tired. They're certainly putting very little effort in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Much as though I hate scroll bombs, most of the posts here could be contained within a shoutbox reply. Certain people (Hi Blandy, hi Joo) seem to have forgotten how to make a well formulated post and just drop a tiny turd into the thread at scatter gun rates. Most of the people doing this are top tier posters and I can only think they're tired. They're certainly putting very little effort in.
what's the competition? Goobering spam drones like admong? Benzo? HOlipindick? Lily the sloth?

I'd say my effort is directly proportionate with the value of these targets.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Hey cocksucker. This thread dedicated to Bigly's ignominy is fast approaching 500!
trophy. Tell me where I hurt you, snowflake

A snowflake melts when it contacts the ground, or before it. Where's da trophy in reminding everyone else that you were never dat individual, and thawed out long before ye have said sumfing worth saying?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let the "flamers" start some "content rich" threads. yanno

or if you wanna go on a virtual acid trip, you can always PM blandscape and talk to him in his "room".