Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blandscspe treats every thread like a street and shits in it

Well, it was either this, or post to your attention seeking in my inbox?

you got verbally raped in PM, it was like explaining quantum physics to a street bum

Really, I thought your explanation of QP was like listening to a faith based message from the Pope, or reading a Nurse Dovey post. Maybe you can prove why ye were required by shame and guilt to create a thread in my inbox?

From a QP's point of view like?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
But wait Scoundy,was I not berated for once always writing Scroll Bombs by every poster here?

Indeed so me old mucker. It's hard to please the muffins whilst amusing oneself. At the most I like to stick to 3 paragraphs if I'm in the mood to play jollies.

I cut them off at the knees with the first sentence then give the proles a little bit of entertainment cos I'm a kind type of guy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Much as though I hate scroll bombs, most of the posts here could be contained within a shoutbox reply. Certain people (Hi Blandy, hi Joo) seem to have forgotten how to make a well formulated post and just drop a tiny turd into the thread at scatter gun rates. Most of the people doing this are top tier posters and I can only think they're tired. They're certainly putting very little effort in.
what's the competition? Goobering spam drones like admong? Benzo? HOlipindick? Lily the sloth?

I'd say my effort is directly proportionate with the value of these targets.

It's like I've said for the past 7 or 8 years or so. You can only be creative when you have material worth going against.

When your readership contains little more than the collective IQ of a Thalidomide Sea Monkey creative writing skills are lost and a simple sledgehammer approach is enough posts become little more than a slack wristed backhander.

Garbage in, garbage out. There should be a thread and a Mod willing to monitor it that only contains worthwhile material. 99% of the membertship here wouldn't get a word in.

But wait Scoundy,was I not berated for once always writing Scroll Bombs by every poster here?

The problem I see is that everyone thinks no one else is worthy of effort anymore. It's mostly true, but it's the very nature of the beast.

I have just explained to Flea in my inbox, that we are all worth da effort.

You think so?

Hmmm, I am skeptical.

Scepticism creates doubt, doubt creates a need to know, and a need to know creates development.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were you scared Proxy that you might be found wanting?

it's hilarious, and you still do not know who the majority of the PM's were actually from. it's just went over your head how they changed in tone and dictum, and you just drooled into your cup and kept replying in barks and farts

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Indeed so me old mucker. It's hard to please the muffins whilst amusing oneself. At the most I like to stick to 3 paragraphs if I'm in the mood to play jollies.

I cut them off at the knees with the first sentence then give the proles a little bit of entertainment cos I'm a kind type of guy.

you high, bitch

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

you high, bitch

I'm always high when I am biatch slapping you.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
it's hilarious, and you still do not know who the majority of the PM's were actually from. i

You seem to be aware there were quite a few PM's and the only way you could know that is if you spent the time to craft them yourself under various nics.

Shot yourself in the foot there Tracy. Get your fat mate Sharon to post occasionally then you don't look like such a sad sack.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it's hilarious, and you still do not know who the majority of the PM's were actually from. i

You seem to be aware there were quite a few PM's and the only way you could know that is if you spent the time to craft them yourself under various nics.

Shot yourself in the foot there Tracy. Get your fat mate Sharon to post occasionally then you don't look like such a sad sack.

bitch, move one, it's way too complicated for you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

bitch, move one, it's way too complicated for you.

Complication is relative.

And you are relative in its regard.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Looks like 1 + 1 makes you a raging tranny fucknuckle.

Simple maths really. I know you became retarded when you got past first grade but posting with these particilar adults won't increase your education as they'll all just say what a moron you are and never offer to help you in any way.

Basically nobody gives two fucks about you or your childlike riddle writing. You just look bad on a daily basis.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

it's hilarious, and you still do not know who the majority of the PM's were actually from. it's just went over your head how they changed in tone and dictum, and you just drooled into your cup and kept replying in barks and farts

They were all from you. Didn't ye know?

It's kind of giving me an identity crisis, all my memories are really hazy..

Ahaha! That's the worst.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Simple maths really. I know you became retarded when you got past first grade but posting with these particilar adults won't increase your education as they'll all just say what a moron you are and never offer to help you in any way.

Basically nobody gives two fucks about you or your childlike riddle writing. You just look bad on a daily basis.

you have always been Benzo level suck, just face it beetlejuice

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

They were all from you. Didn't ye know?

It's kind of giving me an identity crisis, all my memories are really hazy..

Ahaha! That's the worst.

Of course it is, it got so you cannot even identify just how ludicrous you became.

Don't worry Poppet, I have a handle for all of yer jugs.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

you have always been Benzo level suck, just face it beetlejuice

Jesus, he still seems pre-occupied wiff a discourse wiff Bentzo. Whit was dat....five years ago?