Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They’ve been dragging the Smiths for years. Chris’s joke was kindergarten-ish. Will is a bitch

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
they complained there were no blacks, now look ... a mockery of a once fine institution

Perhaps you should offer to suck moar black cawk to defuse the situation?
are you gonna pout that nikker suck blah blah all the time now ... ffs I wasnt the one who tatted yoU up like a ghayLORD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Posts like this remind me why Jak/Swampduck branded you the forum idiot.

LOL, it's so true...
the sIte thief and a shittler with faggy tats LMFAO FOrUM faggot ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

This is the respect they have for rules...

@Bastard Factory

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
they complained there were no blacks, now look ... a mockery of a once fine institution

are you gonna pout that nikker suck blah blah all the time now ... ffs I wasnt the one who tatted yoU up like a ghayLORD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

LOL, it's so true...
the sIte thief and a shittler with faggy tats LMFAO FOrUM faggot ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

@Bastard Factory

That's rich, you and the grey haired wigger started the shit flinging first, I just disagreed with your initial post.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL, it's so true...

@Bastard Factory

That's rich, you and the grey haired wigger started the shit flinging first, I just disagreed with your initial post.

I was on topic.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Will don’t even belong in the same sentence as Denzel. Denzel a whole other level

I saw Will Smith in Men in Black & thought he was essentially a set prop. No presence whatsoever. Dull as dishwater.

Him playing Muhammed Ali? Ali was really dynamic and handsome in his prime. Smith looks so goofy with those big ears sticking out. Not even good looking enough to be a leading man.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's situations like this I'd love a parallel universe to exist where it was Donald Trump defending his wife with a slap to Chris Rocks face, I'm confident there would be the very same reaction...
dx2g3sP.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Will hit Chris but didn’t say beep to the 20 year old rapper that was banging his wife. Who just happened to be their son’s friend.

Scumbags, all of them
Will is the fucking cuckold of the year with his fucking mutant family and all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"The slap that was heard around the world"...

Sure, only because the insufferable lugernpresse won't STFU about it.

The reality is, most people couldn't give a fuck about it or the dying Hollyweird industry.

You worship a man that blew his brains out after leading the German people to genocide...and you think Hollywood is weird.

Cannot make this up.
From an innocent and completely unbiased bystander's perspective this does appear to be the FIRST unprovoked shot taken in this thread despite what the creepy whinners will start saying later

@Bastard Factory

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
viewership is in the toilet so i think it was a publicity stunt

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

Personally, I'm okay with anyone slapping Chris Rock....
..for any reason.

Interesting. I think he's funny, but he definitely showed more class that Smith did yesterday, so he won that round.
Well, I don't appreciate racists.

...and yes, he very much is. End

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

..for any reason.

Interesting. I think he's funny, but he definitely showed more class that Smith did yesterday, so he won that round.

I see. I thought we believed in free speech that includes freedom from violence. At least in this country I thought we did.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In any case, Will Smith issued an overdue apology to Chris Rock and everyone that saw what happened or read about what happened.

It was pretty humble.

The real problem seems to be that he and his entire family put themselves out there in the world, a lot like the Kardashians, and then they hate when they have to take shots that will come with over exposure.

The lack of decorum, privacy and respectable behavior in this country has reached epic proportions and it may be way too late to put that genie back in the bottle.

It's just another form of toxicity in this world.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..for any reason.

I see. I thought we believed in free speech that includes freedom from violence. At least in this country I thought we did.
Oh, I wasn't defending the other guy who's a complete doosh, having nothing to do with the slap.
Personally, I would have just caught up with Rock in an alley behind the theater rather than making a public display. Maybe I just don't get modern "comedy" or why making fun of a woman who is in the audience (or at least her husband was - I don't watch those shows) is okay but a well deserved slap isn't.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah that's def why I'll stop watching them anymore.

Academy Awards have hit a low point.

Actually Rock handled it well, he kept cracking jokes. He said it made for the "greatest night in the history of television". He was a class act trying to keep the showing going on.

Denzel Washington more my idea of a high class well behaved Black Man.

If Will Smith is gonna act like that in front of the entire world they shoulda given Denzel the award instead just so there'd be someone respectable accepting it.

I never liked Will Smith much anyways.
He ain't even cool. He looks like a goof.

Never thought he was a very good actor tho Denzel evidently has some talent.

Will don’t even belong in the same sentence as Denzel. Denzel a whole other level

Smith had a comfy upbringing in Philly too.... he fronts like he's hard but the reality is he's a poser.

He was the black Vanilla Ice...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah that's def why I'll stop watching them anymore.

Academy Awards have hit a low point.

Actually Rock handled it well, he kept cracking jokes. He said it made for the "greatest night in the history of television". He was a class act trying to keep the showing going on.

Denzel Washington more my idea of a high class well behaved Black Man.

If Will Smith is gonna act like that in front of the entire world they shoulda given Denzel the award instead just so there'd be someone respectable accepting it.

I never liked Will Smith much anyways.
He ain't even cool. He looks like a goof.

Never thought he was a very good actor tho Denzel evidently has some talent.

Smith had a comfy upbringing in Philly too.... he fronts like he's hard but the reality is he's a poser.

He was the black Vanilla Ice...

100% spot on

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..for any reason.

Oh, I wasn't defending the other guy who's a complete doosh, having nothing to do with the slap.
Personally, I would have just caught up with Rock in an alley behind the theater rather than making a public display. Maybe I just don't get modern "comedy" or why making fun of a woman who is in the audience (or at least her husband was - I don't watch those shows) is okay but a well deserved slap isn't.

It's all bad behavior. Yes, it absolutely should have been handled off camera. And yes, there is something to be said for a man that defends his family, especially his wife.

Just last week I was at the dentist's office waiting to go into my appointment. Our dentist has a little fridge with cool drinks for patients. I asked my partner to get me a bottle of water since the fridge was nearer to him. A gentleman, stood up and got it for me before my guy had a chance to respond. He was very polite and gracious about it.

It surprised me a good deal. Men just aren't nearly as gentlemanly as they used to be. The decline in civility is something I privately lament.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..for any reason.

It's all bad behavior. Yes, it absolutely should have been handled off camera. And yes, there is something to be said for a man that defends his family, especially his wife.

Just last week I was at the dentist's office waiting to go into my appointment. Our dentist has a little fridge with cool drinks for patients. I asked my partner to get me a bottle of water since the fridge was nearer to him. A gentleman, stood up and got it for me before my guy had a chance to respond. He was very polite and gracious about it.

It surprised me a good deal. Men just aren't nearly as gentlemanly as they used to be. The decline in civility is something I privately lament.
I am. But I'm older - of a different generation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
[

Do you think a supreme court justice who refuses to provide a definition for "woman" is going to help or further exasperate this decline you speak of

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..for any reason.

I am. But I'm older - of a different generation.

OMG, me in person. I am polite as all fuck! I have impeccable manners.