Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"The slap that was heard around the world"...

Sure, only because the insufferable lugernpresse won't STFU about it.

The reality is, most people couldn't give a fuck about it or the dying Hollyweird industry.

You worship a man that blew his brains out after leading the German people to genocide...and you think Hollywood is weird.

Cannot make this up.
From an innocent and completely unbiased bystander's perspective this does appear to be the FIRST unprovoked shot taken in this thread despite what the creepy whinners will start saying later

@Bastard Factory

And then she has the downright cheek to go running telling tales claiming to be the innocent party. :LOL3:

Imagine being that stupid?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The reality is, most people couldn't give a fuck about it or the dying Hollyweird industry.

You worship a man that blew his brains out after leading the German people to genocide...and you think Hollywood is weird.

Cannot make this up.
From an innocent and completely unbiased bystander's perspective this does appear to be the FIRST unprovoked shot taken in this thread despite what the creepy whinners will start saying later

@Bastard Factory

And then she has the downright cheek to go running telling tales claiming to be the innocent party. :LOL3:

It's what she's always done.

Initially, I thought it may because she's a troll (and I like mah peoplez)... but as time went on, it was obvious that she was emotionally unstable and intellectually in a deficit.

And that meshed up with what I knew about Mexicans.

I love flea however.... she's uncanny as a tack.... and I've met many Mexicans who could go either way... some smart beyond all years, and some stupid beyond all belief.

Flea is one of the smart ones. Oak is one of the really really really stupid ones.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Cannot make this up.

@Bastard Factory

It's what she's always done.

Initially, I thought it may because she's a troll (and I like mah peoplez)... but as time went on, it was obvious that she was emotionally unstable and intellectually in a deficit.

And that meshed up with what I knew about Mexicans.

I love flea however.... she's uncanny as a tack.... and I've met many Mexicans who could go either way... some smart beyond all years, and some stupid beyond all belief.

Flea is one of the smart ones. Oak is one of the really really really stupid ones.

Yeah Flea's great, nothing at all like the Honduran hog.

I think it was Big who pointed out a while ago that people who behave like Oak online, lying and attempting to manipulate and deceive others, struggle to do this on forums more so than in real life interactions, due to past convos being available to check and re-read (unless it's via PM of course).

Case in point, this thread, where the daft cow has shot herself in the hoof. LOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Leftists only do good manners as a means to hide behind a veil of superiority.

There is seldom any real positivity or empathy behind it.

Virtue signalling liberal twats are the absolute worst.

In the early 90's... I went down from the American north into the deep south with some former Southerners that were living up north.

The shit the locals said to me, even if slightly polite, were full on punch up events... and my mates started intervening and coaching me about how to deal with these Southern hospitality situations...

So when Oak suggests she's Southern and has the pedigree for it, I remember what that entails....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm sorry, my parents are/were Southerners. It's a cultural thing, someone from the same place as Will Smith would not understand.

Southern style manners can be some of the biggest backhands served.

You're only bolstering my point.

I haven't treated you with good manners, I do not turn my cheek to anyone.
well, turning YOUR cheek takes like, what, 4 or 5 hours and a full week of rest afterwards?

Not to mention a full tank of oxygen...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

In the early 90's... I went down from the American north into the deep south with some former Southerners that were living up north.

The shit the locals said to me, even if slightly polite, were full on punch up events... and my mates started intervening and coaching me about how to deal with these Southern hospitality situations...

So when Oak suggests she's Southern and has the pedigree for it, I remember what that entails....

I've never been to the US, but I recall a documentary I watched about a Brit who moved there and he was discussing cultural differences between the 2 countries.

Apparently in America, he could be out with a female at a bar and sometimes he would leave his seat to use the toilet and when he returned a guy would be sat in his place chatting to the woman LOL.

Here that's very likely going to cause animosity at the very least and potentially even a violent altercation, but supposedly there it was normal and people thought nothing of it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[

It surprised me a good deal. Men just aren't nearly as gentlemanly as they used to be. The decline in civility is something I privately lament.

Do you think a supreme court justice who refuses to provide a definition for "woman" is going to help or further exasperate this decline you speak of
Didn't we used to have a whiny bitch emoji?

1129.jpg

Aidsman in the 1950's I assume...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I've never been to the US, but I recall a documentary I watched about a Brit who moved there and he was discussing cultural differences between the 2 countries.

Apparently in America, he could be out with a female at a bar and sometimes he would leave his seat to use the toilet and when he returned a guy would be sat in his place chatting to the woman LOL.

Here that's very likely going to cause animosity at the very least and potentially even a violent altercation, but supposedly there it was normal and people thought nothing of it.

That's normal... what's not normal is going off on people.

The chick getting chatted up must introduce her date or boyfriend or husband.

The hopeful must bow out gracefully.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah that's why I never get too flirty with a female I've just met until I know if she's single or not, nothing worse than making it obvious you're interested but she's taken Lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah that's why I never get too flirty with a female I've just met until I know if she's single or not, nothing worse than making it obvious you're interested but she's taken Lol.

There's a lot to be said for southern or northern charm in America... but when it goes all wrong, it goes bad really quickly.

Northern charms are sometimes the worst... but Southern charms are sometimes the most treacherous...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cannot make this up.

@Bastard Factory

imagine having to walk around with faggy tats LOL than being an old man with faggy tats LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
[

It surprised me a good deal. Men just aren't nearly as gentlemanly as they used to be. The decline in civility is something I privately lament.

Do you think a supreme court justice who refuses to provide a definition for "woman" is going to help or further exasperate this decline you speak of
Didn't we used to have a whiny bitch emoji?
Now we just have the whiney bitch LOL ... actually there are a few of 'em

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Cannot make this up.

@Bastard Factory

imagine having to walk around with faggy tats LOL than being an old man with faggy tats LMFAO

Imagine being an old frail grey haired dewd with mental problems and no dress sense. Lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Cannot make this up.

@Bastard Factory

Imagine being an old frail grey haired dewd with mental problems and no dress sense. Lulz

Oi!!@

You leave Corn Pop Joe Biden alone!!!

How dare you disparage an absent minded leader of a so called free world!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cannot make this up.

@Bastard Factory

or being a societal reject with FAGGY TATS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

FFS just how drunk does a being have to be to get number 3 scorpion from the wall of simpleton :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Look what the topic is and where we are at....

This thread was derailed at post #6... here we are page 4 of politics and attacks.. Im all for random convos as they break out anytime, I get it.... but this is the same shit... attacks and politics... same people.

This place needs an enema.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This thread was derailed at post #6... here we are page 4 of politics and attacks.. Im all for random convos as they break out anytime, I get it.... but this is the same shit... attacks and politics... same people.

Go for it... most of us will abide by it.

Some of us will come unglued.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It needs a politics enema. Ban any political topics for a week, PLEASE

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Maybe confine politics to Meltdown?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Maybe confine politics to Meltdown?

Get rid of it period. At least a week.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

You're a bore, so I might defer to you professional being on this....