Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

My husband swear it was staged.
i think it was. chris rocks footing didnt even shift from that slap cuz he braced for it - either that or gi jane can hit harder than will smith

then the yelling, cursing and crocodile tears....what a cringe fest

Both those guys are supreme Neanderthal pussies...
chris rock is funny but i cant stand will smith

I like them both. I think Will Smith and his wife need a divorce. I think this was all good until he saw JPS's face and anger, then he went ballistic because he knew he was gonna get balled out at home for laughing and not defending her...

I spoke of privacy yesterday, people put their shit all out there and then they get angry when it bites them in the ass.

I'm old enough to remember that Hollywood scandals didn't drop every damn day...

i wasnt aware of the drama in their marriage until 'the slap'

hell i wasnt even aware the oscars aired either lol

I had seen some headlines, but I scrolled right past. I frankly DGAF about their personal drama. Keep it to yourselves, no one really cares.

If they do, they have bigger problems. It's a symptom of the larger world where everyone wants to be acknowledged by so many people. WTF wants that kind of attention? Not me, I promise you.

social media has a lot 2 do with it. its a different world these days, and not for the better

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

i think it was. chris rocks footing didnt even shift from that slap cuz he braced for it - either that or gi jane can hit harder than will smith

I like them both. I think Will Smith and his wife need a divorce. I think this was all good until he saw JPS's face and anger, then he went ballistic because he knew he was gonna get balled out at home for laughing and not defending her...

I spoke of privacy yesterday, people put their shit all out there and then they get angry when it bites them in the ass.

I'm old enough to remember that Hollywood scandals didn't drop every damn day...

girl lol

Jada was banging her son’s 20 year old friend.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had seen some headlines, but I scrolled right past. I frankly DGAF about their personal drama. Keep it to yourselves, no one really cares.

If they do, they have bigger problems. It's a symptom of the larger world where everyone wants to be acknowledged by so many people. WTF wants that kind of attention? Not me, I promise you.

social media has a lot 2 do with it. its a different world these days, and not for the better

I can't stand social media, and Twitter and IG might just be the worst.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

girl lol

And this gimp still stuck around and cried on tele over it

what a puss

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

girl lol

If I were a dude married to her, I might be on edge too. WTF?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every year my mom asks if we're gonna watch it and every year, I tell her to quit watching that trash.
who in their right mind watches that trash?
I know, right? She's about to get a bunch of "I told you so's" followed by "A guy on the troll board asked ""who in their right mind watches that trash?""

I'll let you know how that goes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why are you talking to Oak nicely?

You know that morbidly obese drama llama will turn on you when you least expect it.

Just a heads up....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

girl lol

yeah, some rapper

ffs thats embarrassing

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bitches don't be looking good bald

I don't care what no one says

fucking grace jones looking motherfucker

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

girl lol

yeah, some rapper

ffs thats embarrassing

That rapper has a HUGE dick, btw lol. It’s posted at LSA

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know that morbidly obese drama llama will turn on you when you least expect it.

Just a heads up....

ive always been civil with her, i mean i tease certain ppl a little now and then but nothing serious

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Just a heads up....

ive always been civil with her, i mean i tease certain ppl a little now and then but nothing serious

Your funeral...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a heads up....

He can't be civil, so he projects that onto everyone else. I can be civil with anyone that's civil. Anyone.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitches don't be looking good bald

I don't care what no one says

fucking grace jones looking motherfucker
omg when i understood the gi jane reference and her alopecia situation i lmao

smith even lold at it....at first

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For the life of me, I cant imagine why the hell he would stick with some bald assed whore when he could have someone who would service him exclusively.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All that money and Jada can't get some fucking quality weaves or something like the other black chics be doing?