Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They’ve been dragging the Smiths for years. Chris’s joke was kindergarten-ish. Will is a bitch

Jada has been rumored to be his beard for decades. Will was laughing at the joke and then realized she was mad and tried to play real man.

But let’s be real here… Jada was NOt amused cause Tupac woulda shot him.

Did you see this????

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
wait -- so will started laughing (without permission apparently) turned and saw Jada was on a different type of time and then switched directions?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wadda biatch!!!!!

I think he was trying to be a standup man. The most horrific part of all of this is that he was applauded for assaulting a comic at an awards ceremony. No one stoped the awards ceremony. It’s all very alarming.

I attribute this to the recent vigilante justice movement of the unhinged & seriously uptighty righties.
Are you kidding? the gave this cock sucker a standing ovation after his acceptance speech for what should have been biggest cuckold on planet earth award

I attribute this to them all being in California where people are mostly stupid and deviant by default.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I sense a lot of emotion from "Men" and a few "Women" that seem to have very strong feels about Will Smith, one of the most successful film stars of his generation, and I wonder why, I don't excuse what Will did, it was wrong but as of today The POTUS Signed into Law the Emmett Till Anti Lynching Law, so let lets the 'system' work this out and be chill.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They’ve been dragging the Smiths for years. Chris’s joke was kindergarten-ish. Will is a bitch

Jada has been rumored to be his beard for decades. Will was laughing at the joke and then realized she was mad and tried to play real man.

Did you see this????

wait -- so will started laughing (without permission apparently) turned and saw Jada was on a different type of time and then switched directions?

I think he was trying to be a standup man. The most horrific part of all of this is that he was applauded for assaulting a comic at an awards ceremony. No one stoped the awards ceremony. It’s all very alarming.

I attribute this to the recent vigilante justice movement of the unhinged & seriously uptighty righties.
Are you kidding? the gave this cock sucker a standing ovation after his acceptance speech for what should have been biggest cuckold on planet earth award

I attribute this to them all being in California where people are mostly stupid and deviant by default.

Let’s be real here… if this happened in an A lister defunct red state of NRA supporting loons… Chris Rock and the entire front row of shocked AF actors including Nicole Kidman would be DEAD.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I sense a lot of emotion from "Men" and a few "Women" that seem to have very strong feels about Will Smith, one of the most successful film stars of his generation, and I wonder why, I don't excuse what Will did, it was wrong but as of today The POTUS Signed into Law the Emmett Till Anti Lynching Law, so let lets the 'system' work this out and be chill.

In the interim… The chuckhole issued a public apology while his wife bedded another rapper the same age as their son.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let’s be real here… if this happened in an A lister defunct red state or NRA supporting loons… Chris Rock and the entire front row of shocked AF actors including Nicole Kidman would be DEAD.
Let's be real here.. if this happened in a civilized red state where civilized laws are actually enforced Jada would have been bailing Will Smith out that night for Felonious Assault instead of standing up to give him a standing ovations along with all the other degenerate lemmings from your twisted state

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In the interim… The chuckhole issued a public apology while his wife bedded another rapper the same age as their son.
I think most men orange or yellow would have several emotions in such a situation, I hope the Smiths find a peaceful solution to their current trials.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously, Jada went out and Cougared another Kid like last night? I feel slightly more sympathy for Will.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously, Jada went out and Cougared another Kid like last night? I feel slightly more sympathy for Will.
Cue the high dollar Hollywood divorce lawyer posse.

I'm getting resonance of Will's underrated film "Enemy Of The State" Not exactly but emotionally and possibly as life altering.

And an awesome as usual Gene hackman performance.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you already forget about her public entanglement?

Will and Jada are in an open relationship with the outward public illusion of a happy marriage being played out by a closeted queer and his beard who have 2 biological children and his first child with his first baby mama.

Jada is a cougar. She has raised her children and she is tired of his hairy man ass fetish and festering ED.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s be real here… if this happened in an A lister defunct red state or NRA supporting loons… Chris Rock and the entire front row of shocked AF actors including Nicole Kidman would be DEAD.
Let's be real here.. if this happened in a civilized red state where civilized laws are actually enforced Jada would have been bailing Will Smith out that night for Felonious Assault instead of standing up to give him a standing ovations along with all the other degenerate lemmings from your twisted state

But they are both from your side….

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you already forget about her public entanglement?

Will and Jada are in an open relationship with the outward public illusion of a happy marriage being played out by a closeted queer and his beard who have 2 biological children and his first child with his first baby mama.

Jada is a cougar. She has raised her children and she is tired of his hair man ass fetish and festering ED.
Yeah, I'm middle class enough to find that odd, but in my automotive career I have met a very broad cross section of society, and while I do not have any statistical data s back up, but cash can buy you extravagances out of sight of the average Joe or Jane. But don't discount the "Working Class" either, they are also capable of freaky social behaviors just in my experience much less often..unless we're talking about waspy inbred sharecroppers outside of Memphis.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My side of what exactly?

Cause they certainly aren't conservatives or republicans

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

My side of what exactly?

What is the current Ph level in Your Olympic Swimming Pool?

5114145.JPG

Hanger's on want to know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My side of what exactly?

5114145.JPG

you are a hanger on.

No doubt about that

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My side of what exactly?

Your side of our greatly divided nation…

The other side of the Mississippi River. The side that simultaneously denies racism while celebrating the sell out uncle toms and strives to destroy culture while pushing school of choice so we can teach everyone how to be white and fit in.

I’ll make my actual point now while you search for your balls inside your stomach…

Chris Rock is from the south… and Philadelphia is one of the roughest neighborhoods that was in a Red state up until recently.

Both states are on your side of the Mississippi. The side my side considers as the side who lost the civil war. There is nothing new under the sun. It’s packaged to look fresh, but it still looks & smells like a turd rolled in glitter.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My side of what exactly?

5114145.JPG

Struggling real estate agents could learn a few things about selling points from this one.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

My side of what exactly?

The other side of the Mississippi River. The side that simultaneously denies racism while celebrating the sell out uncle toms and strives to destroy culture while pushing school of choice so we can teach everyone how to be white and fit in.

I’ll make my actual point now while you search for your balls inside your stomach…

Chris Rock is from the south… and Philadelphia is one of the roughest neighborhoods that was in a Red state up until recently.

Both states are on your side of the Mississippi. The side my side considers as the side who lost the civil war. There is nothing new under the sun. It’s packaged to look fresh, but it still looks & smells like a turd rolled in glitter.
I want to have children with you. </j/k.or.not.what.ev.unless.u.want.emoji.abuse>

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My side of what exactly?

^^^ when cheap vodka and lack of facts collide, folks

now you know.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you see this????

Which "vigilante" justice movement would that be? I have a feeling someone doesn't know what she is talking about.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My side of what exactly?

Be sure to tune in Friday, as April is Confederate Heritage and History Month!

:Happy5:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
My UK holyweird hating take.

I like sci-fi so tend to like Will Smith movies as well as TFP, Chris Rock is average imo. Setting aside my prejudices I still think Will was right for slapping a bitch but worse time possible and worse optics possible. He should of taken a leaf out of Jeremy Clarksons book who punched out Piers Morgan just of Camera. Rock pushed his luck way to far.

Still whats done is done, I still like Will Smith as Ive missed all the Hollyweird gossip which is more shit than their movies are.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

Yeah that's def why I'll stop watching them anymore.

Academy Awards have hit a low point.

Actually Rock handled it well, he kept cracking jokes. He said it made for the "greatest night in the history of television". He was a class act trying to keep the showing going on.

Denzel Washington more my idea of a high class well behaved Black Man.

If Will Smith is gonna act like that in front of the entire world they shoulda given Denzel the award instead just so there'd be someone respectable accepting it.

I never liked Will Smith much anyways.
He ain't even cool. He looks like a goof.

Never thought he was a very good actor tho Denzel evidently has some talent.

Why is this about race? Both are black, is this a low expectations thing? A critical mass of black men to start gang banging....2? lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like them both. I think Will Smith and his wife need a divorce. I think this was all good until he saw JPS's face and anger, then he went ballistic

I don't like Will Smith at all.

I fully intend NEVER to watch any film or TV show with Will Smith in the credits.

Whadda low class piece of trailer trash. And then he had to get schooled afterwards by others like Denzel Washington how to behave at an awards ceremony watched live by billions. What is he? A goofy teenager acting up in high school?

This is how it unfolded:

It wasn't just that he hit Rock he swore and used the F word & he lost his composure.

Hey Will Smith, this is how it's done:

Next time if Will Smith gets invited to an awards ceremony he oughta watch some old news footage on how to conduct himself.

Last edited: