Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jada tells Will "dat dikk wuz reel guud" and Will just emotionally collapses like a fucking bitch

Fuck! That was some awkward shit to watch!!!!!

Dude is a multimillionaire celeb and he dealing with this shit out of a buddist monk looking crab that looks like a 12 year old boy?

fer fucks sake

You can see all the pent up seething! Thats the type of shit that aint staying buried!

I think he might really love this woman and he's hurt. Or he doesn't have a prenup!

Or he has piss flaps...

Most people don't walk away when infidelity takes place in their marriage. They stick it out for many reasons.

Not a MAN watching his wife constantly fuck a guy half his age in front of his eyes....

And she didn't even have the decency to tell him the truth... then after that televised thing, she made him agree to a public statement of open marriage.

Will Smith is a total pussy.... and that slap was more pussiness.

That's some macho talk.

If I object to a 20 something year old fucking my wife as she denies it, then admits finally to it, that's some "macho talk"?

What the fuck universe do you live in?

Seems a man with a spine is something out of the ordinary for people like that

My wife gets on dick half my age, that bitch is gone.... me and the kids.

Fuck that shit.

sayin.

Doesn't jada have her own wealth too?

$50 million, she'd still make out like a bandit and increase her net worth

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Jada tells Will "dat dikk wuz reel guud" and Will just emotionally collapses like a fucking bitch

Dude is a multimillionaire celeb and he dealing with this shit out of a buddist monk looking crab that looks like a 12 year old boy?

fer fucks sake

You can see all the pent up seething! Thats the type of shit that aint staying buried!

I think he might really love this woman and he's hurt. Or he doesn't have a prenup!

Or he has piss flaps...

Most people don't walk away when infidelity takes place in their marriage. They stick it out for many reasons.

Not a MAN watching his wife constantly fuck a guy half his age in front of his eyes....

And she didn't even have the decency to tell him the truth... then after that televised thing, she made him agree to a public statement of open marriage.

That's some macho talk.

If I object to a 20 something year old fucking my wife as she denies it, then admits finally to it, that's some "macho talk"?

That's not what I'm referring to. You're worth 0 dollars. This man is worth $350 million. Perhaps he has something to think about other than "macho pride".

Nobody is worth 0 dollars and no amount of money excuses bad behaviour.

You know they have kids together?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chris-Rock-Will-Smith-Memes-29.jpg.webp

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

That's not what I'm referring to. You're worth 0 dollars. This man is worth $350 million. Perhaps he has something to think about other than "macho pride".

Nobody is worth 0 dollars and no amount of money excuses bad behaviour.

You know they have kids together?

I'm not making excuses for anyone's behavior. I just think people with that kind of money behave differently than the average couple.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

Yep, you have nothing to lose.

Besides my self worth, how would you know what I do or don't have to lose?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

Does it matter? Do I need to really explain it to you how different we all are to hundred millionaires?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

precisely

but let's not be like them bro.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

Does it matter? Do I need to really explain it to you how different we all are to hundred millionaires?

I'd give every cent I have to keep my kids safe and happy... whether I only have a million or 300 million. Do kids matter? Does self respect even matter to you?

You seem to be making excuses for celebs because they're cashed up and famous.

That shit doesn't rate with my kind.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

I'd give every cent I have to keep my kids safe and happy... whether I only have a million or 300 million. Do kids matter? Does self respect even matter to you?

Maybe in her circles cuckold are a common thing?

just speculating of course, based solely on the types of responses you're getting here

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

precisely

I won't be like them... I will ram them up the topical jaxxsie until their innards are busting out of their cunt mouths....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

precisely

I won't be like them... I will ram them up the topical jaxxsie until their innards are busting out of their cunt mouths....

I'm saying

she's got 50 mil he's got 350 mil

so a 50/50 split is 200 mil a piece

it's not like the guy has to go live under a church or anything and he gets to keep his integrity

but hey, when real men are not something you're used to seeing -- and all

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

Of course children and family matter. I'm not making excuses for anyone's behavior. But what I do know is that people have stayed with spouses that are cheaters, drug addicts, criminals, child abusers, terrible providers, deadbeats, alchoholics and so on and so forth.

It's easy to posture online about what one or another would do. Real life is a lot more complicated.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

Of course children and family matter. I'm not making excuses for anyone's behavior. But what I do know is that people have stayed with spouses that are cheaters, drug addicts, criminals, child abusers, terrible providers, deadbeats, alchoholics and so on and so forth.

It's easy to posture online about what one or another would do. Real life is a lot more complicated.

I don't have to posture and the greater majority doesn't play that shit either. Someone fucking your spouse in your face is game over. Money be damned.

No complications....end of.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My ex ho'd around and I booted her. Granted we had relatively nothing and a miserable relationship. My wife and I have way more than me and my ex ever did and I would walk away without hesitation if the same circumstances happened.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For the life of me, I cant imagine why the hell he would stick with some bald assed whore when he could have someone who would service him exclusively.

Word is, he’s low key into bussy

Highly likely, considering how successful he is in the movie industry and the word on the grapevine is that nobody can hit the big time in Hollyweird without sucking Jewish cock.

The Rock is supposedly a fag too on the sly....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm saying

it's not like the guy has to go live under a church or anything and he gets to keep his integrity

That is sound reasoning.

The difference is that real negative people like The Leaker would not worry about what she has, she would worry about what she lost.

And she assumes that is how other people think, too.

If she was worth $400 million with a husband, she would not think like this: "I will be okay. I still have $200 million, for fucks sake!!!"

She would think like this: "I lost $200 million in the divorce settlement!!!"

Likewise, if she was splitting $1 million, she would not think this way: "Shit, I only have $500 thousand left. I will have to take on some debt and start building again."

She would think like this: "I only lost $500 thousand in the divorce settlement. Not a biggie."

It is really backwards thinking.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm saying

That is sound reasoning.

The difference is that real negative people like The Leaker would not worry about what she has, she would worry about what she lost.

And she assumes that is how other people think, too.

If she was worth $400 million with a husband, she would not think like this: "I will be okay. I still have $200 million, for fucks sake!!!"

She would think like this: "I lost $200 million in the divorce settlement!!!"

Likewise, if she was splitting $1 million, she would not think this way: "Shit, I only have $500 thousand left. I will have to take on some debt and start building again."

She would think like this: "I only lost $500 thousand in the divorce settlement. Not a biggie."

It is really backwards thinking.
Shows you what kind of people they are

no wonder they get so bitter when I post about my financial comforts

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They’ve been dragging the Smiths for years. Chris’s joke was kindergarten-ish. Will is a bitch

Jada has been rumored to be his beard for decades. Will was laughing at the joke and then realized she was mad and tried to play real man.

But let’s be real here… Jada was NOt amused cause Tupac woulda shot him.

Did you see this????

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They’ve been dragging the Smiths for years. Chris’s joke was kindergarten-ish. Will is a bitch

Jada has been rumored to be his beard for decades. Will was laughing at the joke and then realized she was mad and tried to play real man.

Did you see this????

wait -- so will started laughing (without permission apparently) turned and saw Jada was on a different type of time and then switched directions?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wadda biatch!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sorry but Chris needs to be going through Will's pockets right about now for some of that 350 million he's worth

I would

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you see this????

wait -- so will started laughing (without permission apparently) turned and saw Jada was on a different type of time and then switched directions?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wadda biatch!!!!!

I think he was trying to be a standup man. The most horrific part of all of this is that he was applauded for assaulting a comic at an awards ceremony. No one stoped the awards ceremony. It’s all very alarming.

I attribute this to the recent vigilante justice movement of the unhinged & seriously uptighty righties.