Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
For the life of me, I cant imagine why the hell he would stick with some bald assed whore when he could have someone who would service him exclusively.

Word is, he’s low key into bussy
Sorry but I'm ignorant. WTH is that?
bussy = man pussy

yes, libs are THAT twisted these days
Fukin queen of BelAir!!!!
Did you see Will bitch up and cry when Jada told him she was getting dicked down by her son's friend?

that shit was hysterical

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

My husband swear it was staged.
i think it was. chris rocks footing didnt even shift from that slap cuz he braced for it - either that or gi jane can hit harder than will smith

then the yelling, cursing and crocodile tears....what a cringe fest

Both those guys are supreme Neanderthal pussies...
chris rock is funny but i cant stand will smith

I like them both. I think Will Smith and his wife need a divorce. I think this was all good until he saw JPS's face and anger, then he went ballistic because he knew he was gonna get balled out at home for laughing and not defending her...

I spoke of privacy yesterday, people put their shit all out there and then they get angry when it bites them in the ass.

I'm old enough to remember that Hollywood scandals didn't drop every damn day...

i wasnt aware of the drama in their marriage until 'the slap'

hell i wasnt even aware the oscars aired either lol

I had seen some headlines, but I scrolled right past. I frankly DGAF about their personal drama. Keep it to yourselves, no one really cares.

If they do, they have bigger problems. It's a symptom of the larger world where everyone wants to be acknowledged by so many people. WTF wants that kind of attention? Not me, I promise you.

social media has a lot 2 do with it. its a different world these days, and not for the better

Why are you talking to Oak nicely?

You know that morbidly obese drama llama will turn on you when you least expect it.

Just a heads up....

ive always been civil with her, i mean i tease certain ppl a little now and then but nothing serious

Your funeral...

stop shit stirring lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitches don't be looking good bald

I don't care what no one says

fucking grace jones looking motherfucker
omg when i understood the gi jane reference and her alopecia situation i lmao
smith even lold at it....at first

It was mildly funny and not worth all the drama that ensued.

I saw a headline a while ago that there are rumors that JPS and CR had an affair when they were making the Madagascar films...so there are grudges.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For the life of me, I cant imagine why the hell he would stick with some bald assed whore when he could have someone who would service him exclusively.

bussy = man pussy

Did you see Will bitch up and cry when Jada told him she was getting dicked down by her son's friend?

that shit was hysterical
No, I think the most I've ever heard is they have an open relationship.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

bussy = man pussy

that shit was hysterical
No, I think the most I've ever heard is they have an open relationship.
Lemme see if I can pull up the interview where he goes str8 fucking public cuckold

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw a headline a while ago that there are rumors that JPS and CR had an affair when they were making the Madagascar films...so there are grudges.
oh, the drama deepens. what a train wreck

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

oh, the drama deepens. what a train wreck

Well, you know that kind of media is going to drop all sorts of speculation to keep the story going. I don't know that it's true, but I also don't know that it's false.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Jada tells Will "dat dikk wuz reel guud" and Will just emotionally collapses like a fucking bitch

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jada tells Will "dat dikk wuz reel guud" and Will just emotionally collapses like a fucking bitch

Fuck! That was some awkward shit to watch!!!!!

Dude is a multimillionaire celeb and he dealing with this shit out of a buddist monk looking crab that looks like a 12 year old boy?

fer fucks sake

You can see all the pent up seething! Thats the type of shit that aint staying buried!

I think he might really love this woman and he's hurt. Or he doesn't have a prenup!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dude is a multimillionaire celeb and he dealing with this shit out of a buddist monk looking crab that looks like a 12 year old boy?

fer fucks sake

You can see all the pent up seething! Thats the type of shit that aint staying buried!

I think he might really love this woman and he's hurt. Or he doesn't have a prenup!

Or he has piss flaps...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

Most people don't walk away when infidelity takes place in their marriage. They stick it out for many reasons.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

Most people don't walk away when infidelity takes place in their marriage. They stick it out for many reasons.

Not a MAN watching his wife constantly fuck a guy half his age in front of his eyes....

And she didn't even have the decency to tell him the truth... then after that televised thing, she made him agree to a public statement of open marriage.

Will Smith is a total pussy.... and that slap was more pussiness.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
bf50a11458667d69c181953b2f82151ab61e33a7.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

Not a MAN watching his wife constantly fuck a guy half his age in front of his eyes....

And she didn't even have the decency to tell him the truth... then after that televised thing, she made him agree to a public statement of open marriage.

That's some macho talk.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

If I object to a 20 something year old fucking my wife as she denies it, then admits finally to it, that's some "macho talk"?

What the fuck universe do you live in?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

If I object to a 20 something year old fucking my wife as she denies it, then admits finally to it, that's some "macho talk"?

Seems a man with a spine is something out of the ordinary for people like that

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

That's not what I'm referring to. You're worth 0 dollars. This man is worth $350 million. Perhaps he has something to think about other than "macho pride".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

My wife gets on dick half my age, that bitch is gone.... me and the kids.

Fuck that shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

sayin.

Doesn't jada have her own wealth too?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fer fucks sake

Or he has piss flaps...

That's some macho talk.

Fuck that shit.

Yep, you have nothing to lose.