Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look what the topic is and where we are at....

This thread was derailed at post #6... here we are page 4 of politics and attacks.. Im all for random convos as they break out anytime, I get it.... but this is the same shit... attacks and politics... same people.

This place needs an enema.

I beg to differ, I think it was derailed at post #5.

He made it "political" when this is not a thread about politics.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This thread was derailed at post #6... here we are page 4 of politics and attacks.. Im all for random convos as they break out anytime, I get it.... but this is the same shit... attacks and politics... same people.

Shush, tear piggy...

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

Yeah that's def why I'll stop watching them anymore.

Academy Awards have hit a low point.

Actually Rock handled it well, he kept cracking jokes. He said it made for the "greatest night in the history of television". He was a class act trying to keep the showing going on.

King Richard even expressed his disapproval of Smith.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

My husband swear it was staged.
i think it was. chris rocks footing didnt even shift from that slap cuz he braced for it - either that or gi jane can hit harder than will smith

then the yelling, cursing and crocodile tears....what a cringe fest

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Regarding the incident on Oscar night. Does anyone here think the whole thing might have been staged? I think the Oscars are a bore.

i think it was. chris rocks footing didnt even shift from that slap cuz he braced for it - either that or gi jane can hit harder than will smith

Both those guys are supreme Neanderthal pussies...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shush, tear piggy...

If I were you, I'd shut the fuck up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Shush, tear piggy...

Why?

You're on a diet and you want to gourge on my text?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

chris rock is funny but i cant stand will smith

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That joke was light compared to what’s being said now lol

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Shush, tear piggy...

Why?

Don't listen to Lily, I think it is your moral imperative to scream and shout as loudly and rudley as you know how. I do!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Actually it was post 7 where the personal attacks began

just saying

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

Yeah that's def why I'll stop watching them anymore.

Academy Awards have hit a low point.

Actually Rock handled it well, he kept cracking jokes. He said it made for the "greatest night in the history of television". He was a class act trying to keep the showing going on.

King Richard even expressed his disapproval of Smith.

I think of his actions. I think we need to separate someone's actions from themselves. Seems like this is a life lesson that Smith needed to learn.

I read this interesting article from a black psychologist this morning, I'll see if I can find it. It had some insights into what black men, in particular, live through.

Basically, words can't hurt unless there's already a hurt there.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shush, tear piggy...

Why?

Just a warning. Do as you please instead.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Aye fuck, can we get back to Will and Chris now??

Will Smith was coming of age when I lived just beyond the Walt Whitman bridge. He was a teeny bopper along with "DJ Jazzy Jeff"... prepubescent entitled kids that (at least one) went to a great parochial school.

Chris Rock has been on the campaign trail for Obama.... so he's deadset dumb as rocks.

I'm just surprised that either of them didn't try suckling each other's teats immediately after the fact.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That joke was light compared to what’s being said now lol
the memes r great lol
will-smith-slaps-chris-rock-meme-1.jpeg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like them both. I think Will Smith and his wife need a divorce. I think this was all good until he saw JPS's face and anger, then he went ballistic because he knew he was gonna get balled out at home for laughing and not defending her...

I spoke of privacy yesterday, people put their shit all out there and then they get angry when it bites them in the ass.

I'm old enough to remember that Hollywood scandals didn't drop every damn day...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's sad that the oscars has to stoop to this level to attract attention

I can only imagine what the Olympics, NFL and CNN will have to do in the future to attract lost viewers

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like them both. I think Will Smith and his wife need a divorce. I think this was all good until he saw JPS's face and anger, then he went ballistic because he knew he was gonna get balled out at home for laughing and not defending her...

I spoke of privacy yesterday, people put their shit all out there and then they get angry when it bites them in the ass.

I'm old enough to remember that Hollywood scandals didn't drop every damn day...

i wasnt aware of the drama in their marriage until 'the slap'

hell i wasnt even aware the oscars aired either lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every year my mom asks if we're gonna watch it and every year, I tell her to quit watching that trash.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had seen some headlines, but I scrolled right past. I frankly DGAF about their personal drama. Keep it to yourselves, no one really cares.

If they do, they have bigger problems. It's a symptom of the larger world where everyone wants to be acknowledged by so many people. WTF wants that kind of attention? Not me, I promise you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

There was no drama in their marriage. Jada simply decided that Will wasn't enough, so she got a young 20 something year old buck to pummel her fuck holes while Will sat in the corner and stroked his middle aged scrote...