Smith v Rock at the Oscars 2022

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

It surprised me a good deal. Men just aren't nearly as gentlemanly as they used to be. The decline in civility is something I privately lament.

Do you think a supreme court justice who refuses to provide a definition for "woman" is going to help or further exasperate this decline you speak of

Civility doesn't have gender, though often it has to do with class, Rosie Perez.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

Personally, I'm okay with anyone slapping Chris Rock....
..for any reason.

Interesting. I think he's funny, but he definitely showed more class that Smith did yesterday, so he won that round.
Well, I don't appreciate racists.

...and yes, he very much is. End

I see. I thought we believed in free speech that includes freedom from violence. At least in this country I thought we did.
Oh, I wasn't defending the other guy who's a complete doosh, having nothing to do with the slap.
Personally, I would have just caught up with Rock in an alley behind the theater rather than making a public display. Maybe I just don't get modern "comedy" or why making fun of a woman who is in the audience (or at least her husband was - I don't watch those shows) is okay but a well deserved slap isn't.

It's all bad behavior. Yes, it absolutely should have been handled off camera. And yes, there is something to be said for a man that defends his family, especially his wife.

Just last week I was at the dentist's office waiting to go into my appointment. Our dentist has a little fridge with cool drinks for patients. I asked my partner to get me a bottle of water since the fridge was nearer to him. A gentleman, stood up and got it for me before my guy had a chance to respond. He was very polite and gracious about it.

It surprised me a good deal. Men just aren't nearly as gentlemanly as they used to be. The decline in civility is something I privately lament.
I am. But I'm older - of a different generation.

OMG, me in person. I am polite as all fuck! I have impeccable manners.

Unless triggered by a microaggression or Trump flag....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
[

Do you think a supreme court justice who refuses to provide a definition for "woman" is going to help or further exasperate this decline you speak of

Civility doesn't have gender, though often it has to do with class, Rosie Perez.
I see.

So Chivalry is best known for the times when one man lays his jacket down over a puddle of rain water so that some other big burly hair ball can walk over it

gotcha

thanks for trying

it must be so difficult shilling for this people and I sincerely have to applaud your tireless efforts, if nothing else

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The slap that was heard around the world. I love them both, but Smith was wrong. No excuse for the violence.

..for any reason.

Interesting. I think he's funny, but he definitely showed more class that Smith did yesterday, so he won that round.

I see. I thought we believed in free speech that includes freedom from violence. At least in this country I thought we did.
Oh, I wasn't defending the other guy who's a complete doosh, having nothing to do with the slap.
Personally, I would have just caught up with Rock in an alley behind the theater rather than making a public display. Maybe I just don't get modern "comedy" or why making fun of a woman who is in the audience (or at least her husband was - I don't watch those shows) is okay but a well deserved slap isn't.

It's all bad behavior. Yes, it absolutely should have been handled off camera. And yes, there is something to be said for a man that defends his family, especially his wife.

Just last week I was at the dentist's office waiting to go into my appointment. Our dentist has a little fridge with cool drinks for patients. I asked my partner to get me a bottle of water since the fridge was nearer to him. A gentleman, stood up and got it for me before my guy had a chance to respond. He was very polite and gracious about it.

Oh for Christ's sakes...I'm not from your crybaby generation. I don't go around wailing and flailing when things don't go my way.

I get on with life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao -- the tried and true response when she has nothing else she can say

#winning

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

..for any reason.

Oh for Christ's sakes...I'm not from your crybaby generation. I don't go around wailing and flailing when things don't go my way.

I get on with life.

You tell Lily, Lily!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists only do good manners as a means to hide behind a veil of superiority.

There is seldom any real positivity or empathy behind it.

I'm sorry, my parents are/were Southerners. It's a cultural thing, someone from the same place as Will Smith would not understand.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm sorry, my parents are/were Southerners. It's a cultural thing, someone from the same place as Will Smith would not understand.

Southern style manners can be some of the biggest backhands served.

You're only bolstering my point.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Jesus

you know, just them good southern manners bubbling up

Where did I say my good manners were evident? In real life, yes, exactly what I said.

Reading is fundamental.
You have no good manners. That is quite evident

Pwnt, you got pwnt.

I have as good manners as I am presented with... I am not Jesus, I do not turn the other cheek. Want to be treated civilly? Act like a man and not an animal.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I haven't treated you with good manners, I do not turn my cheek to anyone.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have as good manners
As you would like others to believe

but your 15 years of online history says otherwise

plus, people who have good southern manners don't go around cheering the deaths of children because of legal verdicts they don't agree with nor do they go around disrespecting MILLIONS of innocent people by saying "fuck Jesus"

proof is in the pudding as they say

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

well, turning YOUR cheek takes like, what, 4 or 5 hours and a full week of rest afterwards?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You pucker up your anus and blow sharts way before you try pivoting your cheeks....

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Didn't we used to have a whiny bitch emoji?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[

Now we just have you. Here you are.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Sleepy Joe, is still your President, whiny hysteric bish.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"The slap that was heard around the world"...

Sure, only because the insufferable lugenpresse won't STFU about the incident.

The reality is, most people couldn't give a fuck about it or the dying Hollyweird industry.
You worship a man that blew his brains out after leading the German people to genocide...and you think Hollywood is weird.

Cannot make this up.

What the fuck does Hitler have to do with any of what was said???!?

The Leaker starts a thread, A.Hitler Jr. comments on the subject of the thread, and The Leaker goes off on a rant about A.Hitler Sr.

Fuck off, Leaker. If you start a thread, you should expect people to comment on the thread. It does not give you the green light to go off on a tangent and make personal insults.

You ridiculous cunt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The reality is, most people couldn't give a fuck about it or the dying Hollyweird industry.
You worship a man that blew his brains out after leading the German people to genocide...and you think Hollywood is weird.

Cannot make this up.

The Leaker starts a thread, A.Hitler Jr. comments on the subject of the thread, and The Leaker goes off on a rant about A.Hitler Sr.

Fuck off, Leaker. If you start a thread, you should expect people to comment on the thread. It does not give you the green light to go off on a tangent and make personal insults.

You ridiculous cunt.
It gets better than that tho

after starting the mud slinging unprovoked she goes weeping to the owner about others not respecting the rules

IN this very thread

the lack of self awareness is astounding

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cannot make this up.

You ridiculous cunt.

Are you German @The Prowler?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[

Sleepy Joe, is still your President, whiny hysteric bish.
Better send him money so he dont run out of diapers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
they complained there were no blacks, now look ... a mockery of a once fine institution

Perhaps you should offer to suck moar black cawk to defuse the situation?
are you gonna pout that nikker suck blah blah all the time now ... ffs I wasnt the one who tatted yoU up like a ghayLORD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Posts like this remind me why Jak/Swampduck branded you the forum idiot.

LOL, it's so true...
the sIte thief and a shittler with faggy tats LMFAO FOrUM faggot ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

This is the respect they have for rules...

@Bastard Factory

That's rich, you and the grey haired wigger started the shit flinging first, I just disagreed with your initial post.

I was on topic.

Sure you were, by bringing up Hitler? GTFO ya dumb sow.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bringing up Hitler or Nazism is a sure-fire way to gut your own stance.... unless it's proliferating in a region like the Ukraine.