Sam Smith is a fucking degenerate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So his video here he is prancing around singing about wanting to fuck while people in assless chaps hump the ground and get piss sprayed on them

And this fucking shit song....about a married father who sneaks off and has gay sex. And in the end the wife JOINS the implied orgey. Complete with a shout out to Balenciaga

So this is what sexual "liberation" has brought us. Sexual enslavement. Every fucking thing is sex. Its cheapened. Vulgar. And in our faces daily. Steady pushed on minors and kids.

This isnt art. Its marketing. It's not just gross...but its fucking stupid. Really? And this idiot actually says the music industry isnt "ready" for queer artists when theyve been doing this sort of thing since the 80s. At least back then it was fun. Today it's just vile.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Never heard of him.

To be fair though I quit paying any attention to "pop" music in the early 1980s, or maybe before that. My disillusionment with the music industry probably began with disco then grew every year thereafter until I no longer even listened to the radio.

I'm not trying to say *all* new music is trash or that people shouldn't listen to whatever appeals to them but personally I'll stick with the older stuff and a few select new artists, thanks anyway.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So his video here he is prancing around singing about wanting to fuck while people in assless chaps hump the ground and get piss sprayed on them

And this fucking shit song....about a married father who sneaks off and has gay sex. And in the end the wife JOINS the implied orgey. Complete with a shout out to Balenciaga

So this is what sexual "liberation" has brought us. Sexual enslavement. Every fucking thing is sex. Its cheapened. Vulgar. And in our faces daily. Steady pushed on minors and kids.

This isnt art. Its marketing. It's not just gross...but its fucking stupid. Really? And this idiot actually says the music industry isnt "ready" for queer artists when theyve been doing this sort of thing since the 80s. At least back then it was fun. Today it's just vile.

This is admin’s kind of music