So, how is the average person going to go out and buy that Tesla to, you know, conserve the environment

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean, if they're not mechanics how are they even going to know what a car is?

and by the way, I was looking at my dog Hunter earlier and thinking to myself "this might actually a be palm tree, I dunno for sure as I am not a veterinarian"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and by the way, I was looking at my dog Hunter earlier and thinking to myself "this might actually a be palm tree, I dunno for sure as I am not a veterinarian"
Motherfuckers are in for a rude awakening when they find out their Tesla they bought thinking it had a 250 mile range actually turns out to have a 180 mile range. Sitting around for 6 to 12 hours waiting for it to charge wont be a good time either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They just need to stop being poor.

I'm not an economist though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Motherfuckers are in for a rude awakening when they find out their Tesla they bought thinking it had a 250 mile range actually turns out to have a 180 mile range. Sitting around for 6 to 12 hours waiting for it to charge wont be a good time either.

We dont have the infrastructure for electric cars like that.

And we will need much better leadership to lead us into that era if that's the direction we are to go in.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe dumbocrats will give away Teslas like they did the Obamaphones?

All they need to do is convince Elon Muskito to socialize the production of Teslas.