So I visit the Levi's website...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it make me racist if I refuse to date a black person??? Or is that just preference?

What if you met a black man who checked ALL of you boxes except for his race? That's racism. You can't know ahead of time whether or not there is a black man on the planet who is right for you. There could be. If you are closed to that, then you're a racist.

Oh, fuck off. That argument is as dumb as the trannies who complain anyone who want date them "and my female penis" is a "transphobe". No, I get to decide who I am attracted to and who I am not attracted to not you. You are so fucking stupid you remind me of that leftist German girl who held a "free kisses for migrants" sign in order to virtue signaling about just how lefty she was. The savages beat her, gang raped her, strangled her to death, then tried to burn her body.

Some people are just to stupid to even save themselves.

Wow. You 100% missed my point. Congrats on your perfect score.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BUT while I find many very good looking Muslim men, they're fucked in the head. Give them a wiiidddeee berth.

It's cuz they got the 'Mohammed Complex' or the Fear of the Prophet etched inta their heads.

Same thing with Muslim women. They're also screwed up.

MOHAMMED fucked successive generations of Muslim men and Women for eternity.