So I visit the Levi's website...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Evolution is a proven theory and actual fossil evidence has been found
Seems to be a rather lot of gapage, and sudden starts.
Doesn't make them factual nor accurate
I agree, Darwinism as a theory of continuous, string-like evolution is a fiction.
Poor bastards, can't even explain where Cro-Magnon came from, or RH neg,
or the many gaps in animal transition and human social development.
Suffice to say all is not what simplistically appears to a materialist.

How would Darwinism, a biological concept, begin to explain human social development?

That's utter non-sense.
100K years of no advancement followed by a boom of innovation, and the sudden appearance of new species. Any credible theory should account for that.

Excellent point, Holliday. The transition from the Mesolithic to the Neolithic occurred between 15 and 12,000 years ago. The earliest archeological evidence for full blown Neolithic stone tool technology sets are found in Anatolia, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the northern Levant -- all areas directly adjacent to southeastern Anatolia.

The development of agriculture occurred in the northern fertile crescent between 15 and 12,000 years ago as well.

Combine these two facts with the long-established linguistic theory that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the Caucasus region between 15 and 12,000 years ago and the emerging genetic dispersal models of human migration that so far roughly correspond to the spread of Indo-European language and culture, then there is only one credible theory that fits these facts:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (i.e. white people) were created/bred by agencies unknown at the "facilities" that have been discovered at Göbekli Tepe in southeastern Anatolia between 15 and 12,000 years ago.

The theory fits the facts.

Here is an interesting piece of statuary unearthed at Göbekli Tepe:

4633.jpg

Note the bottom figure of the totem appears to be a human infant. The middle figure of the totem strongly resembles the ubiquitous "Venus" figurines long associated with worship of the Mother Goddess.

The top figure of the totem was defaced in antiquity, probably when the facilities at Göbekli Tepe were intentionally buried by agencies unknown.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (i.e. white people) were created/bred by agencies unknown at the "facilities" that have been discovered at Göbekli Tepe in southeastern Anatolia between 15 and 12,000 years ago.
That's interesting, as the British might say.
Some place the date at 26K ago in the Caucasus, others as early as near 80K. One thing that is certain is that they did come from the west in several migrations, the last being the best known - the Magdalene, whose remnant populations still exist in both western Europe and Northern Africa as well as the tainted stock of modern Europe, and North America - The Blue eyed, light skinned A- being the purest stock - Basque/Berber. Of course this is just speaking of phenotype. As noted, terms like Aryan are misapplied only to light skinned people, by the materialist, but wider when things are properly understood. Eventually you have to leave Darwinian concepts of human evolution aside. It's hardly the only place the Nazi went wrong.

The Magdalenian is an upper paleolithic/mesolithic cultural complex that predates the advent of the Neolithic.

The Basque. who live in the area where the Magdelenian complex was first identified, represent a relict population that managed to retain their genetic/cultural/linguistic traditions when western Europe was overrun by the late model humans (i.e. white people) that came out of the labs at Göbekli starting around 15,000 years ago. The Basque language is not an Indo-European language and is not related to any other known language anywhere on earth/
Raggie, (havingthesads smiley)
I would have hoped this cheap level of cut and paste posting was yet beneath you.

..but alas

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I agree, Darwinism as a theory of continuous, string-like evolution is a fiction.

How would Darwinism, a biological concept, begin to explain human social development?

That's utter non-sense.
100K years of no advancement followed by a boom of innovation, and the sudden appearance of new species. Any credible theory should account for that.

Excellent point, Holliday. The transition from the Mesolithic to the Neolithic occurred between 15 and 12,000 years ago. The earliest archeological evidence for full blown Neolithic stone tool technology sets are found in Anatolia, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the northern Levant -- all areas directly adjacent to southeastern Anatolia.

The development of agriculture occurred in the northern fertile crescent between 15 and 12,000 years ago as well.

Combine these two facts with the long-established linguistic theory that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the Caucasus region between 15 and 12,000 years ago and the emerging genetic dispersal models of human migration that so far roughly correspond to the spread of Indo-European language and culture, then there is only one credible theory that fits these facts:

4633.jpg

Note the bottom figure of the totem appears to be a human infant. The middle figure of the totem strongly resembles the ubiquitous "Venus" figurines long associated with worship of the Mother Goddess.

The top figure of the totem was defaced in antiquity, probably when the facilities at Göbekli Tepe were intentionally buried by agencies unknown.

Some place the date at 26K ago in the Caucasus, others as early as near 80K. One thing that is certain is that they did come from the west in several migrations, the last being the best known - the Magdalene, whose remnant populations still exist in both western Europe and Northern Africa as well as the tainted stock of modern Europe, and North America - The Blue eyed, light skinned A- being the purest stock - Basque/Berber. Of course this is just speaking of phenotype. As noted, terms like Aryan are misapplied only to light skinned people, by the materialist, but wider when things are properly understood. Eventually you have to leave Darwinian concepts of human evolution aside. It's hardly the only place the Nazi went wrong.

The Magdalenian is an upper paleolithic/mesolithic cultural complex that predates the advent of the Neolithic.

The Basque. who live in the area where the Magdelenian complex was first identified, represent a relict population that managed to retain their genetic/cultural/linguistic traditions when western Europe was overrun by the late model humans (i.e. white people) that came out of the labs at Göbekli starting around 15,000 years ago. The Basque language is not an Indo-European language and is not related to any other known language anywhere on earth/

Are you Basque? We used to go to a Basque restaurant in San Francisco.

No. I'm Celt, German and Nordic. I'm a late model human that came out of the Göbekli labs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

No. I'm Celt, German and Nordic. I'm a late model human that came out of the Göbekli labs.

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Celt? Meaning what? Celts were all over the place.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

I would have hoped this cheap level of cut and paste posting was yet beneath you.

..but alas

I never cut n paste with attribution. I'm not a Leftist.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Scot. Not the Blandy kind. That's a Pict.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Scot.
Not Central or East European? LoLs

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

..but alas

Yah, right...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Yeah. Me, too. Scot. And Welsh and Irish. But the Celts were also in England and northern Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, and Germany, so saying you're Celt is kind of a broad statement.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

..but alas

Yah, right...

Find it then little fishy killer? You made the claim it was a cut n paste. Should be able for you to prove, right?

Don't be upset because your progenitors didn't get the good brain genes back in the lab.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Yeah. Me, too. Scot. And Welsh and Irish. But the Celts were also in England and northern Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, and Germany, so saying you're Celt is kind of a broad statement.

Well, yeah. Celt as distinct from non-Celt, sure.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

I'm just saying when you say, "I'm Celt" that's pretty non-descript. I imagine people in your neck of the woods know what you mean, but in the wide world, well...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

I'm just saying when you say, "I'm Celt" that's pretty non-descript. I imagine people in your neck of the woods know what you mean, but in the wide world, well...
Raggie doesn't know where they originated, just where he thinks he is now.
.. or as he might like to say
Gih me a piece a that
.gih me a piece a that
gih me a piece a that Kit Kat Bar.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
So, no specific answer (I mean, other than Norwegian rat studies)?
The list of reasons is long. It wasn't one specific thing, as to why I moved.

Vancouver would be a great place, if 80% of the current population were removed.

Here I own 5 acres and a big house for what I sold my one bedroom condo for there. I don't deal with Strata (HOA) here. I can do what I want.

I'm not sitting in stop & go traffic all day. I'm not dealing with clueless immigrants all day. People here can speak English.

I can leave my doors unlocked here. My neighbours are awesome. People here actually look out and care for one another.

White people weren't meant to live packed in like rats. We're genetically predispositioned to need wide open spaces to roam. Coloured races are happy living four to a room in bunk-beds. Whites are not.

Below is my front lawn (Chickens were just passing through, don't know where they came from, or where they went). A much better view here than a bunch of homeless tents in the big city, no? Shirley you will agree!

Chickens.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, no specific answer (I mean, other than Norwegian rat studies)?
The list of reasons is long. It wasn't one specific thing, as to why I moved.

Vancouver would be a great place, if 80% of the current population were removed.

Here I own 5 acres and a big house for what I sold my one bedroom condo for there. I don't deal with Strata (HOA) here. I can do what I want.

I'm not sitting in stop & go traffic all day. I'm not dealing with clueless immigrants all day. People here can speak English.

I can leave my doors unlocked here. My neighbours are awesome. People here actually look out and care for one another.

White people weren't meant to live packed in like rats. We're genetically predispositioned to need wide open spaces to roam. Coloured races are happy living four to a room in bunk-beds. Whites are not.

Below is my front lawn (Chickens were just passing through, don't know where they came from, or where they went). A much better view here than a bunch of homeless tents in the big city, no? Shirley you will agree!

Chickens.jpg

Wow. No one here speaks English, and a lot of them aren't white, but there's no door locking here, either, and people absolutely look out for one another. Lots of chickens here, too.

I don't think it's about skin color. I think it's about community. Some communities are healthy and some aren't. Cities are pretty rough on anybody's soul.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Raggie doesn't know where they originated, just where he thinks he is now.
.. or as he might like to say
Gih me a piece a that
.gih me a piece a that
gih me a piece a that Kit Kat Bar.

Now I want some shitty chocolate.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Wow. No one here speaks English, and a lot of them aren't white, but there's no door locking here, either, and people absolutely look out for one another. Lots of chickens here, too.

I don't think it's about skin color. I think it's about community. Some communities are healthy and some aren't. Cities are pretty rough on anybody's soul.
I prefer to live around White people that speak English, and this can still be found in more rural areas. Personal preference I guess. (White Flight has always been a thing).

But I do agree on sense of community. Big cities are soul crushing machines. I would never live in a large city again.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah. Truth is, I sort of lost touch with her after my stint at SYF.

I think her e-divorce from Rotwang made her suspect that everyone was potentially a gaslighter.

Up until about five or six years ago, she and I chatted over the phone on a fairly regular basis but, now, not even e-mails.

Ancient history now.

I'm not surprised that our resident Hyper-Nostalgic, Mel, still keeps yapping about her.
Ya, that E-divorce was terrible. I watched it go down on the chank forum (thread was deleted the next morning).

Then she started her own board briefly, but she pulled the plug on that... I'm thinking her husband probably put his foot down, and demanded that she stop fucking around online 24/7 with E-boyfriends like you and Rotwang.

She still hovers around these boards from time to time though, so don't assume she won't read what you post.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Remember back in the golden age of message boards (BY), we all used to laugh at Raggie for being so lazy he would try to get posters to go fetch info for him.
Well, at least now he has learned to cut and paste some simple googleages.
Should we be grateful?

Last edited:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I prefer to live around White people that speak English, and this can still be found in more rural areas. Personal preference I guess. (White Flight has always been a thing).

But I do agree on sense of community. Big cities are soul crushing machines. I would never live in a large city again.

Survey data supports what you state here. The majority of White people prefer to live among other white people. What gets interesting for me is how White is defined.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Survey data supports what you state here. The majority of White people prefer to live among other white people. What gets interesting for me is how White is defined.
I think most races prefer to live among their own. There are obvious exceptions though, like a wealthy Black family preferring to live in a wealthy White neighbourhood for obvious reasons.

If we go back far enough, even Whites were sometimes divided and preferred to live around their own. Germans, Italians, Brits, Slavs, Irish, etc. all had their own neighbourhoods, but you don't see that as much today.

In Canada, White is generally defined as anyone with European ancestry, but as times change and people start to race mix more, what's White may be harder to define...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

It's some years ago now, I had read an article in which the writer made the general statement that as people get older they become racist - in this sense:

. When getting toward the end of life, being more sedentary, people want to be able to converse/reminisce with people who have similar life experiences, and those people tend to be not only ones of the same/similar economic class but also race (maybe much related), but this is really culture and sub culture.

I know even as a working age person, decades of work life, I worked mostly with people who were foreign born and it could be frustrating wanting to share a simple reference to American culture, or the subcultures in which I have lived, and getting blank stares - What's Homina homina homina mean? Why was Alice being sent to the moon? But even now, the particular subcultures, times and place, which were the bulk of my experience are not shared by friends, not white ones, not ones of my age.
. I don't think that's really racist though in any usual sense.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's some years ago now, I had read an article in which the writer made the general statement that as people get older they become racist - in this sense:

. When getting toward the end of life, being more sedentary, people want to be able to converse/reminisce with people who have similar life experiences, and those people tend to be not only ones of the same/similar economic class but also race (maybe much related), but this is really culture and sub culture.

I know even as a working age person, decades of work life, I worked mostly with people who were foreign born and it could be frustrating wanting to share a simple reference to American culture, or the subcultures in which I have lived, and getting blank stares - What's Homina homina homina mean? Why was Alice being sent to the moon? But even now, the particular subcultures, times and place, which were the bulk of my experience are not shared by friends, not white ones, not ones of my age.

That's probably true. I guess I'm just weird in that respect. I find it thrilling that everything is so different now and that I have to learn a whole new way to communicate, and that people don't understand most cultural references I might make -- though the Portuguese seem to love classic American rock and know a lot of American movies and TV shows. I am also pretty into the fact that everything I do is just a little bit difficult, because virtually every fucking thing is different.

I am really sick of Portuguese food, though. A friend of mine found a Mexican market in Lisbon, and they will ship anywhere in PT, so I may order some stuff. :Excited5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's probably true. I guess I'm just weird in that respect. I find it thrilling that everything is so different now and that I have to learn a whole new way to communicate, and that people don't understand most cultural references I might make -- though the Portuguese seem to love classic American rock and know a lot of American movies and TV shows. I am also pretty into the fact that everything I do is just a little bit difficult, because virtually every fucking thing is different.

I am really sick of Portuguese food, though. A friend of mine found a Mexican market in Lisbon, and they will ship anywhere in PT, so I may order some stuff. :Excited5:
Yay! :Excited5:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wrangler is really daring to go against the grain here with this Black female/White male pairing! Although it could be argued they're just friends since they're not physically embracing each other in any way...

Capture.png

You haven't watched the TV show 911 then?

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
You haven't watched the TV show 911 then?
Nope. I decided not to pay for cable (dish more precisely) once I moved rural.

In fact, when I did have cable, I only had it for one channel: Investigation Discovery (Crime Documentaries).

I have absolutely no desire to watch 99% of the crap that Hollywood puts out these days. Most of it is propaganda filled garbage.

I can torrent movies for free if I feel the desire!