So I visit the Levi's website...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I've read theories that white people were created in a lab in southwestern Anatolia at a place known today as Göbekli Tepe. The white people either escaped or were released into the environment when the laboratories were shut down and intentionally buried about 12,000 years ago.

After that, the white people spread north into the steppes and from there spread to the east, across the Hindu Kush and down the Arya Varta (The Aryan Way) into the Indian sub-continent, and to the west and north into Europe and Scandinavia.

They didn't go south because apparently there were already large populations of Semites and negroes down that way.

Strangely enough, this wild theory corresponds to established linguistic theories that hold that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the caucasus region 12 to 15,000 years ago.

..and so Arctic Foxes, Polar Bears and Japanese Snow monkeys were also created in a lab too?

It just stands to reason that if you have a group of people who shiver in the cold for centuries or thousands of years high up in the mountains during the Ice Age, that they would adopt over time through successive generations. And the darker skinned ones who were less suitable for that climate would gradually die off and the ones most suited for it would survive. Hence, like Arctic animals - voila - Natural Selection kicks in.

Anyways I've spoken to people with blue eyes and they tell me the hot sun hurts because they can't take the intense light. So obviously, they're best suited for darker colder climates such as Northern Europe.

Blue eyes came from an adaptation to darker and colder climates. Jesus Christ...what is wrong with you people?
LoLz - people were living in northern regions long before the new species lived in Africa, Lois.
It's sad when people put their faith in material science. They can only understand things on the most rudimentary level - like the fundamentalists who believe all they read in the Bible literally.

Actually, some are speculating that there was a history before our oldest known recorded civilizations & history. Underwater Towns and cities are being found ofg coasts likE Japan the Caribbean England and India which were much older than Ancient Egypt. They may have been flooded out when the glaciers melted. Perhaps that's where the legend of Atlantis came from.

Also there's references to a race of Giants in our past. Perhaps these were the Cross Magnets?
Undoubtedly more than mere speculation.
Not long ago, had you asked what cultures and level of technology existed at the end of the last ice age
none of our esteemed empiricists would have speculated on such as that of Gobekli Tepe, or that the first arrivals to the Americas long antedated 15K years (even though it had been long known), or that Clovis culture on the east coast preceded that on the west and can find kin in western Europe, or that a continent, now largely submerged, existed right where it had long been said to have been And certainly, Joe, what does lay 300 feet below the waves?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, that was forty (40) years ago, Mel.

To put things into perspective, you were still in Jordache diapers.
So what, and why, did things have to change then? The vast majority of couples today are heterosexuals, so why is Levi's pushing the homo thing so hard? Here's another image from their ad roster showing the gay Mexican giving his Negro boyfriend a kiss... Once my Levi's jeans are worn out, I'll be looking for a less gay brand to purchase with my money.

Capture.png
Wow. Another low IQ poster.

No one fears the "white man." This is blowback. Do you understand that concept at all? 20 years ago you would have seen nothing but straight white people. There are several groups of people who got sick of that: Non-straight people, non-white people, and white people who also wanted to see the real world reflected in media of all kinds. It's not that complicated. Now, advertising companies are bending over backwards to not be all straight white, all the time. It's not gonna kill ya. All those other people had to look at 100% straight and white for a long ass time. Just settle down.

Sure, except for the fact that most people don't wish to see mixed-race couples, fags and trannies in absolutely everything.

The reason TV shows, advertisement agencies etc have gone into overdrive with the "diversity" push is pyschological conditioning. In other words, they're trying to give the public the impression that it's normal to see hordes of non-whites, gays and trannies in white nations, so there will be less chance of opposition or resistance to the multiculturalism social experiment.

Remember, this is a relatively new phenomenon and in the past, western society was in fact majority straight and white, so therefore TV shows and advertisements reflected this. The recent change in demographics and promotion of LGBT is 100% intentional and has been orchestrated by a cabal of super-wealthy Globalists who are determined to surpress and marginalise white culture.

Try watching Asian or South American TV. You won't see a single bit of LGBT or race-mixing propaganda. Jews are only pushing that shit in Europe and North America.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And can you remind me again, Mel, of the reasons for that move?
Hundreds of reasons behind my move, actually, and they all added up eventually, pushing me to a breaking point. Sometimes people here ask me why I moved here. I'll have a one-on-one convo if time permits discussing exactly the reasons with them, but more often I keep things short...

I sometimes simply mention the Norway Rat study (Behavioral Sink) to explain things:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So, no specific answer (I mean, other than Norwegian rat studies)?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My kind?

C'mon, Mel. Don't be daft!

Unless, of course, you're referring to Whites who are single and childless... in which case, my kind is your kind, too.

The marketing strategies of these companies you find so offensive are in line with 21st century demographics.

Turns out when they concoct these ads, they don't just sit back and say, "let's Leave It To Beaver!" or "Father Knows Best," yanno?
Yes. Your kind. And again, I'm not offended by this. I'm one tough cookie! I'm just questioning this:

Canada is still a majority White country, and the majority of those Whites are heterosexual, with the majority of their partners also being White. We can agree on this, right?

So how is advertising following 21st century demographics then, when the first image I see on Levi's website is a gay Negro and Mexican embracing each other? I have never seen a gay Negro and Mexican kissing and touching in 'real life' on the streets. Yet the ads make it seem like this is the new norm.

And what exactly was wrong with the 1950's "Leave it to Beaver" times? It was a wholesome, prosperous era for most. Why so quick to kick that era away as bad? You could drop out of High School and land a job that would get you your white picket fence lifestyle for you and the family.

Why care so much tho? The demographic they're marketing to is not yours.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, that was forty (40) years ago, Mel.

To put things into perspective, you were still in Jordache diapers.
So what, and why, did things have to change then? The vast majority of couples today are heterosexuals, so why is Levi's pushing the homo thing so hard? Here's another image from their ad roster showing the gay Mexican giving his Negro boyfriend a kiss... Once my Levi's jeans are worn out, I'll be looking for a less gay brand to purchase with my money.

Capture.png
Wow. Another low IQ poster.

No one fears the "white man." This is blowback. Do you understand that concept at all? 20 years ago you would have seen nothing but straight white people. There are several groups of people who got sick of that: Non-straight people, non-white people, and white people who also wanted to see the real world reflected in media of all kinds. It's not that complicated. Now, advertising companies are bending over backwards to not be all straight white, all the time. It's not gonna kill ya. All those other people had to look at 100% straight and white for a long ass time. Just settle down.
Probably has less to do with compassion than who has all the money now.

Many minorities have a Lotta money to spend & purchasing power. So the advertisers are trying to tap into that.

It's always about money. They know most of the broke ass people in the US are poor white folks in the Bible Belt. LOL.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Evolution is a proven theory and actual fossil evidence has been found
Seems to be a rather lot of gapage, and sudden starts.
Doesn't make them factual nor accurate
I agree, Darwinism as a theory of continuous, string-like evolution is a fiction.
Poor bastards, can't even explain where Cro-Magnon came from, or RH neg,
or the many gaps in animal transition and human social development.
Suffice to say all is not what simplistically appears to a materialist.

How would Darwinism, a biological concept, begin to explain human social development?

That's utter non-sense.
100K years of no advancement followed by a boom of innovation, and the sudden appearance of new species. Any credible theory should account for that.

Excellent point, Holliday. The transition from the Mesolithic to the Neolithic occurred between 15 and 12,000 years ago. The earliest archeological evidence for full blown Neolithic stone tool technology sets are found in Anatolia, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the northern Levant -- all areas directly adjacent to southeastern Anatolia.

The development of agriculture occurred in the northern fertile crescent between 15 and 12,000 years ago as well.

Combine these two facts with the long-established linguistic theory that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the Caucasus region between 15 and 12,000 years ago and the emerging genetic dispersal models of human migration that so far roughly correspond to the spread of Indo-European language and culture, then there is only one credible theory that fits these facts:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (i.e. white people) were created/bred by agencies unknown at the "facilities" that have been discovered at Göbekli Tepe in southeastern Anatolia between 15 and 12,000 years ago.

The theory fits the facts.

Here is an interesting piece of statuary unearthed at Göbekli Tepe:

4633.jpg

Note the bottom figure of the totem appears to be a human infant. The middle figure of the totem strongly resembles the ubiquitous "Venus" figurines long associated with worship of the Mother Goddess.

The top figure of the totem was defaced in antiquity, probably when the facilities at Göbekli Tepe were intentionally buried by agencies unknown.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, Darwinism as a theory of continuous, string-like evolution is a fiction.

How would Darwinism, a biological concept, begin to explain human social development?

That's utter non-sense.
100K years of no advancement followed by a boom of innovation, and the sudden appearance of new species. Any credible theory should account for that.

Excellent point, Holliday. The transition from the Mesolithic to the Neolithic occurred between 15 and 12,000 years ago. The earliest archeological evidence for full blown Neolithic stone tool technology sets are found in Anatolia, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the northern Levant -- all areas directly adjacent to southeastern Anatolia.

The development of agriculture occurred in the northern fertile crescent between 15 and 12,000 years ago as well.

Combine these two facts with the long-established linguistic theory that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the Caucasus region between 15 and 12,000 years ago and the emerging genetic dispersal models of human migration that so far roughly correspond to the spread of Indo-European language and culture, then there is only one credible theory that fits these facts:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (i.e. white people) were created/bred by agencies unknown at the "facilities" that have been discovered at Göbekli Tepe in southeastern Anatolia between 15 and 12,000 years ago.

4633.jpg

Note the bottom figure of the totem appears to be a human infant. The middle figure of the totem strongly resembles the ubiquitous "Venus" figurines long associated with worship of the Mother Goddess.

The top figure of the totem was defaced in antiquity, probably when the facilities at Göbekli Tepe were intentionally buried by agencies unknown.
@Deport, I may have asked you before, but have you visited ^^^^^^?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, speaking of Turkey, who besides Rancid knows the Portuguese word for "turkey" as in the bird? No googling.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
BTW, speaking of Turkey, who besides Rancid knows the Portuguese word for "turkey" as in the bird? No googling.
I worked with a very hairy woman of Turkic descent (I should add - modern turkic descent, not Mongolian, but Caucasian).
She teached me the pronunskeeation of the country to
be (close as I can make it) Tour-Key-aye.

I have a 3 Lb turkey breast meat ball, and a 6 Lb actual Turkey breast in the freezer.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

@Deport, I may have asked you before, but have you visited ^^^^^^?
Yes he has, according to him. He found it fascinating.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

That's interesting, as the British might say.
Some place the date at 26K ago in the Caucasus, others as early as near 80K. One thing that is certain is that they did come from the west in several migrations, the last being the best known - the Magdalene, whose remnant populations still exist in both western Europe and Northern Africa as well as the tainted stock of modern Europe, and North America - The Blue eyed, light skinned A- being the purest stock - Basque/Berber. Of course this is just speaking of phenotype. As noted, terms like Aryan are misapplied only to light skinned people, by the materialist, but wider when things are properly understood. Eventually you have to leave Darwinian concepts of human evolution aside. It's hardly the only place the Nazi went wrong.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hello kissy? That would be more for thanksgiving in general tho lol

Clueless haha

In Spanish turkey is "pavo". In Hispanicized Nahuatl it's guajolote.

In Portuguese, it's Peru. I just think it's kind of funny that in Portugal it's named after a South American country, and in the US/UK, it's named after a European/Asian country.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Say Hi to Starling for me.

Tell her that Cuntess is still smarting for the roughhousing we gave her all these years later. LoLz

Yeah. Truth is, I sort of lost touch with her after my stint at SYF.

I think her e-divorce from Rotwang made her suspect that everyone was potentially a gaslighter.

Up until about five or six years ago, she and I chatted over the phone on a fairly regular basis but, now, not even e-mails.

Ancient history now.

I'm not surprised that our resident Hyper-Nostalgic, Mel, still keeps yapping about her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Clueless haha

In Portuguese, it's Peru. I just think it's kind of funny that in Portugal it's named after a South American country, and in the US/UK, it's named after a European/Asian country.

I looked it up, apparently the Portuguese mistakenly thought the bird was brought over from Peru.

It is funny, the turkey is as native as can be and was from Mesoamerica.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Clueless haha

I looked it up, apparently the Portuguese mistakenly thought the bird was brought over from Peru.

have you ever encountered the wild ones in Petaluma? OMG they are neurotic, crazy birds.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Say Hi to Starling for me.

Tell her that Cuntess is still smarting for the roughhousing we gave her all these years later. LoLz

Yeah. Truth is, I sort of lost touch with her after my stint at SYF.

I think her e-divorce from Rotwang made her suspect that everyone was potentially a gaslighter.

Up until about five or six years ago, she and I chatted over the phone on a fairly regular basis but, now, not even e-mails.

Ancient history now.

I'm not surprised that our resident Hyper-Nostalgic, Mel, still keeps yapping about her.
I hope her health issues haven't worsened, or that she is coping well in any case.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Clueless haha

have you ever encountered the wild ones in Petaluma? OMG they are neurotic, crazy birds.

I have had them in my yard and on my street in San Jose! They are almost as nasty as Canadian Geese.

You know how most Canadians are super nice as compared to Americans?

I think they figured out how to put all their nasty into those beasts. And then they send them over to shit on us and try to attack us!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Clueless haha

I have had them in my yard and on my street in San Jose! They are almost as nasty as Canadian Geese.

You know how most Canadians are super nice as compared to Americans?

I think they figured out how to put all their nasty into those beasts. And then they send them over to shit on us and try to attack us!
Goose was once the Christmas bird. Can you blame them for being pist?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“There never was such a goose. Bob said he didn’t believe there ever was such a goose cooked. Its tenderness and flavour, size and cheapness, were the themes of universal admiration. Eked out by apple-sauce and mashed potatoes, it was a sufficient dinner for the whole family; indeed, as Mrs. Cratchit said with great delight (surveying one small atom of a bone upon the dish), they hadn’t ate it all at last!”

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

Some place the date at 26K ago in the Caucasus, others as early as near 80K. One thing that is certain is that they did come from the west in several migrations, the last being the best known - the Magdalene, whose remnant populations still exist in both western Europe and Northern Africa as well as the tainted stock of modern Europe, and North America - The Blue eyed, light skinned A- being the purest stock - Basque/Berber. Of course this is just speaking of phenotype. As noted, terms like Aryan are misapplied only to light skinned people, by the materialist, but wider when things are properly understood. Eventually you have to leave Darwinian concepts of human evolution aside. It's hardly the only place the Nazi went wrong.

The Magdalenian is an upper paleolithic/mesolithic cultural complex that predates the advent of the Neolithic.

The Basque. who live in the area where the Magdelenian complex was first identified, represent a relict population that managed to retain their genetic/cultural/linguistic traditions when western Europe was overrun by the late model humans (i.e. white people) that came out of the labs at Göbekli starting around 15,000 years ago. The Basque language is not an Indo-European language and is not related to any other known language anywhere on earth/

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's utter non-sense.

4633.jpg

The Magdalenian is an upper paleolithic/mesolithic cultural complex that predates the advent of the Neolithic.

The Basque. who live in the area where the Magdelenian complex was first identified, represent a relict population that managed to retain their genetic/cultural/linguistic traditions when western Europe was overrun by the late model humans (i.e. white people) that came out of the labs at Göbekli starting around 15,000 years ago. The Basque language is not an Indo-European language and is not related to any other known language anywhere on earth/

Are you Basque? We used to go to a Basque restaurant in San Francisco.