So I visit the Levi's website...

DDT

Factory Bastard
And the first image I'm hit with is this:

Capture.png

I had to scroll quite a bit to find a White person, and that White person happened to look androgynous, so I could not determine its sex.

I kept scrolling, and finally found a White male actually dressed as a Western man, a farmer/cowboy type.

Interestingly enough, it appears they've ventured away from the Black male/White female interracial partnerships this year. Curious that they've done this.

What's their endgame here? When I leave my house, I mainly see White people. I see White men partnered with White women here, who have White kids. Why are the advertising exec's trying to paint a world that doesn't exist (at least not yet)... Is a world where a gay Black man embracing his gay Mexican partner common where you live?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hell to the no!!! It seems to be the norm on the internet, though. Shit is getting unreal. Lmao....this reminds me....my daughter is in class and this black boy that bullies her asks her if she likes black boys. She says "uh no way"....then the black boy calls her racist....without even thinking why she would say no. I teach my daughter that she is not to like "ANY" boys until AFTER college. Lmao.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
I know! I remember watching a Schneiders Meats commercial when I was still with the Ex. It was your standard Black male/White female advertising pairing, but they took it to another level... The couples young child was clearly of Asian descent.

My Ex and I just looked at each other and shook our heads.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Wrangler is really daring to go against the grain here with this Black female/White male pairing! Although it could be argued they're just friends since they're not physically embracing each other in any way...

Capture.png

Succubus

Site Supporter
Does it make me racist if I refuse to date a black person??? Or is that just preference?
Some will probably claim it's racist, but it's clearly not. I prefer to date White women. I also don't like eating olives. Both are personal preferences...

I agree 100%.....but not a woman....and yes to olives.....lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it make me racist if I refuse to date a black person??? Or is that just preference?

I don't think that's racist. If you think black people are inherently inferior, then maybe you are. Is there no black man that's ever existed that you might have any romantic interest in?

Succubus

Site Supporter

I don't think that's racist. If you think black people are inherently inferior, then maybe you are. Is there no black man that's ever existed that you might have any romantic interest in?

Haven't really thought about it, I don't guess. Just not my nature. Kinda turns my stomach thinking about it....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haven't really thought about it, I don't guess. Just not my nature. Kinda turns my stomach thinking about it....

Black men turn your stomach? Oh boy...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lee jeans ad exec's are still stuck in 2020 it seems. They're still using a Black cowboy paired up with a White female partner...

Capture.png

Well, at least they're heterosexual, Mel.

And I've actually seen that a lot in Vancouver - White Blonde Girl with a Black guy.

But they should also show a completely White heterosexual couple too since that still seems to be the majority. Not just something to satisfy the Woke Crowd.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard

And I've actually seen that a lot in Vancouver - White Blonde Girl with a Black guy.

But they should also show a completely White heterosexual couple too since that still seems to be the majority. Not just something to satisfy the Woke Crowd.
Joe, Vancouver has like three Black guys... So it isn't really that common to see there!

But ya, White heterosexual couples are either missing completely from advertising, or you have to do a bit of searching to find them!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe, Vancouver has like three Black guys... So it isn't really that common to see there!

But ya, White heterosexual couples are either missing completely from advertising, or you have to do a bit of searching to find them!

Actually Mel, I see an increasing number of Asian girls with White guys in Vancouver.
But the majority still seem to be White Couples in DT Vancouver.
There's actually a lot of Latinos now from Mexico and Brazil.
Lots of Irish from Ireland too. A number of them are actually immigrating here.
But they generally aren't mixed race and tend to stick to their own ethnicity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Actually Mel, I see an increasing number of Asian girls with White guys in Vancouver.
Lots of Irissh too. A number of them are actually immigrating here.
Asians I can see, since Vancouver proper is like 50% Asian now... But be forewarned! You'll need a high limit credit card for those Hongers to have anything to do with you!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lots of Irissh too. A number of them are actually immigrating here.
Asians I can see, since Vancouver proper is like 50% Asian now... But be forewarned! You'll need a high limit credit card for those Hongers to have anything to do with you!

Chinese is not a culture I gravitate too. Too materialistic.
Funny thing, I once did a Limo job & one of the clients was Chinese from China.
Ya know what he said to me? "Chinese people are meaner than other Asian people. We are mean people."
That astonished me. I didn't even bring it up. I actually complimented his culture and that was his reply.

He even seemed proud of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Ya know what he said to me? "Chinese people are meaner than other Asian people. We are mean people."
That astonished me. I didn't even bring it up. I actually complimented his culture and that was his reply.

The most important thing to the Chinese is money. Everything else they do is usually always connected to money in some way.

So combine that with another Chinese mindset: What isn't explicitly prohibited is fully endorsed, and you can see why they are like they are...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The most important thing to the Chinese is money. Everything else they do is usually always connected to money in some way.

So combine that with another Chinese mindset: What isn't explicitly prohibited is fully endorsed, and you can see why they are like they are...

However, the most violent Asians I encountered are Korean men.
I have some run-ins with them, and I actually remember a Korean student attack a White woman.
He punched a hole though the wall missing her head.

I'm not saying they're all like that.
Some are pretty nice guys.
But the rough ones are pretty rough.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I worked for a Chinese guy once.
Never again.
Even the Chinese don't want to work for them.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
However, the most violent Asians I encountered are Korean men.
I have some run-ins with them, and I actually remember a Korean student attack a White woman.
He punched a hole though the wall missing her head.

I'm not saying they're all like that.
Some are pretty nice guys.
But the rough ones are pretty rough.
Well, Koreans do have the smallest penis length of any race (something like 2 inches), so they probably get angry when they come to Western nations and have to compete with 6 inches of Big White Cock!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the first image I'm hit with is this:

Capture.png

I had to scroll quite a bit to find a White person, and that White person happened to look androgynous, so I could not determine its sex.

I kept scrolling, and finally found a White male actually dressed as a Western man, a farmer/cowboy type.

Interestingly enough, it appears they've ventured away from the Black male/White female interracial partnerships this year. Curious that they've done this.

What's their endgame here? When I leave my house, I mainly see White people. I see White men partnered with White women here, who have White kids. Why are the advertising exec's trying to paint a world that doesn't exist (at least not yet)... Is a world where a gay Black man embracing his gay Mexican partner common where you live?
That shit is absolutely sickening. I hope God judges this nation soon.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if that's the case, He might kill you too...Lokmeer!

Ya might die the inferno as well, Bud.

so watch out whatcha wish for eh.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'm God's gift to women - white women.

I saw a hilarious picture the other day that promoted them as some kinda "Single Parent Aid". The woman was white with blond hair, the child she was holding up, smiling at with great joy as she looked up at it, was a goddamn light-skinned mulatto. I cringed and laughed at the same time, it reminded me of this conversation in the movie Eastern Promises:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: Anna, how is it that your boyfriend wasn't here to carve?

: I don't live with Oliver anymore, Uncle Stepan. Living back here for a bit.

: For as long as you want.

: I knew he would run away from you.

: He didn't run away. Christ, you make me sound like a burning building.

: Black men always run away.

: Oh Stepan!

: I'm not allowed to be honest?

: He was a doctor, Stepan.

: What has that got to do with anything?

: It's not natural to mix race and race. That's why your baby died inside you.

1631497413218.jpg

SSS
- That scene cannot be found on Youtube or anywhere else I've spent long hours searching for. How curious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if that's the case, He might kill you too...Lokmeer!

Ya might die the inferno as well, Bud.

so watch out whatcha wish for eh.
Its all good josephine. You libtards have made things so bad, its worth dying over.

And when da Man Upstairs comes ta take ya, ya'll be pleadin wide him.

"Oh please Lord! Not me! Why me?!? Boohooohooo! ....but can I take ma guns inta heaven?"

And the Lord will reply...

"Sorry Lokmeer but yer goin' the other way. And no guns fer you where YOU'RE going."