So I visit the Levi's website...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That shit is absolutely sickening. I hope God judges this nation soon.

But if that's the case, He might kill you too...Lokmeer!

Ya might die the inferno as well, Bud.

so watch out whatcha wish for eh.
Its all good josephine. You libtards have made things so bad, its worth dying over.

And when da Man Upstairs comes ta take ya, ya'll be pleadin wide him.

"Oh please Lord! Not me! Why me?!? Boohooohooo! ....but can I take ma guns inta heaven?"

And the Lord will reply...

"Sorry Lokmeer but yer goin' the other way. And no guns fer you where YOU'RE going."
josephine, IF I go to hell, every libtard here will suffer under me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its all good josephine. You libtards have made things so bad, its worth dying over.

"Oh please Lord! Not me! Why me?!? Boohooohooo! ....but can I take ma guns inta heaven?"

"Sorry Lokmeer but yer goin' the other way. And no guns fer you where YOU'RE going."

LOL! I needed a good laugh Bud!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! I needed a good laugh Bud!
Its all fun and games until you're roasting, josephine.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd rather have this

61hWVHsowQL._AC_SY679_.jpg

than

fat-man-face.gif

hahahahahahaha

I rather have this -

Veronica-Bush.jpg

than this --

BigButt.jpg

No doubt.

How about Naomi Campbell vs. Kim Davis?

gettyimages-622477880.jpg
Campbell is a disgusting woman, she might be good looking, but she's an obnoxious abusing whore who has a historic of abusing her partners and employees.

Knowing how she's ugly on the inside makes her completely undesirable on the outside.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing interesting about miscegenation is that eventually, the black gene disappears.

On of my aunts married a black man and her second daughter was born completely white and blond.

Her husband is a mulatto. They had 4 children, 2 white and 2 mestizos.

And now, my cousins have their families and their kids are all being born white or light-skinned mestizos

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry to inform you Joe, but abortionists are the ones who'll be cleaning Lokmar's bedpans in hell.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lee jeans ad exec's are still stuck in 2020 it seems. They're still using a Black cowboy paired up with a White female partner...

Capture.png

Oh look, a pretty Aryan female with a ngger.... Oy Vey.

Either Lee or Levis is Jewish owned, I forget which, it could be both.

Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it make me racist if I refuse to date a black person??? Or is that just preference?

I don't think that's racist. If you think black people are inherently inferior, then maybe you are. Is there no black man that's ever existed that you might have any romantic interest in?

Haven't really thought about it, I don't guess. Just not my nature. Kinda turns my stomach thinking about it....

Black men turn your stomach? Oh boy...

I’m sure it has a lot to do with where she was raised and what her family would and wouldn’t allow.

I am not attracted to black men. Not because I don’t find them attractive. I find all men attractive… but when a black man hits on me, it’s always about my race or my being white with an a$$ and that’s a huge turn off.

I prefer 2nd-3rd generation American raised Mexican men. I find them to be funnier and more romantic than white men. I’m also not attracted to Northern European white men… probably because they remind me of my brothers and cousins *barfs* The one white man I dated since my divorce had a temper and that was a huge red flag for me.

But I am not sure how I feel about the OP either. It’s forcing the issue down our throats and I preferred it when it was the decadent little secret you had to search downtown for. I understand why they are doing this tho too. It’s just not fair. These people have a right to happiness just like everyone else. It’s too bad we couldn’t just accept them so it didn’t have to turn into THIS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd rather have this

61hWVHsowQL._AC_SY679_.jpg

than

fat-man-face.gif

hahahahahahaha

I rather have this -

Veronica-Bush.jpg

than this --

BigButt.jpg

No doubt.

How about Naomi Campbell vs. Kim Davis?

gettyimages-622477880.jpg
Campbell is a disgusting woman, she might be good looking, but she's an obnoxious abusing whore who has a historic of abusing her partners and employees.

Knowing how she's ugly on the inside makes her completely undesirable on the outside.

I don't know the first thing about her, but I'm talking about attractiveness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing interesting about miscegenation is that eventually, the black gene disappears.

On of my aunts married a black man and her second daughter was born completely white and blond.

Her husband is a mulatto. They had 4 children, 2 white and 2 mestizos.

And now, my cousins have their families and their kids are all being born white or light-skinned mestizos

All the genes get mixed up. My grandson mostly looks Caucasian (his father is white) but he has takes on color really nicely when he's outside. His other grandma says that he doesn't burn, turn red and then peel like them. He tans.
He is as mixed as they get.

Me: Mostly Spanish, native, with touches of Irish, UK from my mom, drops of Jewish, N. African and Sub-Saharan African.
My ex: South American native, Spanish, English, some Polynesian (someone made it over from Easter Island to Chile, lol)
His other grandpa: French, Italian and Scandinavian
His other grandma: English and Russian Jew (don't know her dna profile looks like in detail) Crazy broad was brought up Christian English (being from Manchester) and decided she was Jewish a few years back...but she's been wiccan, and all sorts of other things in between being Christian and Jew.

He is 100% mutt. He's also very bright and a beautiful boy. I think mixing the gene pool can have wonderful results.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White blond fair skin blue eyes was a genetic mutation which developed as a response or adaptation to cold climates brought about during the Ice Age.

People living in Northern climates didn't start off light skinned. They were probably Black or brown skinned & then gradually became lighter over several thousand years

Through DNA analysis scientists have determined that blue eyed people came into existence no earlier than 25,,000 years ago. And it was 1 common ancestor who came from Central Asia not Europe.

Likewise there's a reason why polar bears, Arctic foxes & Japanese snow monkeys have White coats or light skinned pigmentation since they live in cold climates and are not native to warm habitats. Those physical characteristics were adaptations to cold winters as well.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
White blond fair skin blue eyes was a genetic mutation which developed as a response or adaptation to cold climates brought about during the Ice Age.

People living in Northern climates didn't start off light skinned. They were probably Black or brown skinned & then gradually became lighter over several thousand years

Through DNA analysis scientists have determined that blue eyed people came into existence no earlier than 25,,000 years ago. And it was 1 common ancestor who came from Central Asia not Europe.

Likewise there's a reason why polar bears, Arctic foxes & Japanese snow monkeys have White coats or light skinned pigmentation since they live in cold climates and are not native to warm habitats. Those physical characteristics were adaptations to cold winters as well.

Cheddar Man is an excellent example of what you're saying. I have called fair blue-eyes people mutants before. I don't know why, but they seem to find this upsetting.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some dispute Cheddar Men & claim through their own DNA analysis that those conclusions were wrong. Not sure but some of his descendants are still alive today.

This video illustrates how light skinned people could have evolved:

Just 1 light skinned mutation could have altered the mixture of a tribe which over centuries evolved into an entire race.

She definitely had Black ancestors has Black facial features but her skin is White.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some dispute Cheddar Men & claim through their own DNA analysis that those conclusions were wrong. Not sure but some of his descendants are still alive today.

This video illustrates how light skinned people could have evolved:

Just 1 light skinned mutation could have altered the mixture of a tribe which over centuries evolved into an entire race.

She definitely had Black ancestors has Black facial features but her skin is White.

I assume those that don't want to admit that humans came from Africa.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I often thought Abraham Lincoln looked Mulatto.

Turns out his DNA blood type is most commonly found near the horn of Africa or Ethiopia according to scientific analysis taken from the blood stained clothing following his assassination.

It was rumored that has Mother was Ethiopian or Mulatto

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Turns out his DNA blood type is most commonly found near the horn of Africa or Ethiopia.

Is this a thing white guys do? Analyze other people's features to try to "place them"? My guy does a bit of that and I look at him with a "who fucking cares? look. But I grew up surrounded by Americans that were descendants of people from all over the world.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Turns out his DNA blood type is most commonly found near the horn of Africa or Ethiopia.

Is this a thing white guys do? Analyze other people's features to try to "place them"? My guy does a bit of that and I look at him with a "who fucking cares? look. But I grew up surrounded by Americans that were descendants of people from all over the world.

Lincoln looked like a Black guy with lighter skin tho.

That's probably where he got his tremendous strength. It was remarked that he had the strength of Hercules in his youth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's probably where he got his tremendous strength. It was remarked that he had the strength of Hercules in his youth.

I guess I don't see it. I haven't paid that close attention to his face.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

the other controversy was Elizabeth's ancestral claim that she was part Native American.
Donald Trump had a feast on this one.
However DNA analysis indicated that Warren had a strong likelihood of Native ancestry, even if various tribes did not recognize it. Warren was born and raised in Olklahoma which was once a sovereign entity known as Indian Territory until the US Civil War.

Personally, I think she was telling the truth.

This is Elizabeth Warren as a youth:

tumblr_ninh56K5661rq9z74o1_r3_400.png

elizabeth_warren_life_in_pictures_21.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the other controversy was Elizabeth's ancestral claim that she was part Native American.
However DNA analysis indicated that Warren had a strong likelihood of Native ancestry, even if various tribes did not recognize it. Warren was born and raised in Olklahoma which was once a sovereign entity known as Indian Territory until the US Civil War.

Good god, she is 1/1024th Native...she's a white woman.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Before her makeover and apparent cosmetic surgery.I think she looked quite Native.

In Canada we call those people 'metis' - usu mixed French/Native or Scots Irish mixed in

I see a lot of them walking around the city in certain areas.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Before her makeover and apparent cosmetic surgery.I think she looked quite Native.

In Canada we call those people 'metis' - usu mixed French/Native or Scots Irish mixed in

So

1 out of 1024th Indian makes her look Native to you?

This is stupid. Sorry Joe, just stop. She's white and has always looked white.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So

1 out of 1024th Indian makes her look Native to you?

This is stupid. Sorry Joe, just stop. She's white and has always looked white.

...and yet...a lot of these Natives who claim to be status or 100% usually aren't full or 'pure'.

Since the Europeanization of the continent there was a lot of genetic mixing.

I've seen photos of Natives 100-150 years ago, and they don't look anything like today's so-called Natives who claim to be such.

3c2b982f7bbb8db204df2cebf8b9a8bf.jpg

IMG-7153-594x350.jpg

Many of them look White. and it stands to reason since their ancestors were Scottish Irish or French who settled Canada and the USA.

somehow I think there are relatively few truly Aboriginal unmixed Native Americans or Canadians left now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So Lincoln was a nigger and had monkey strength? LOL! Sounds RAYCIS AF to me!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO!!!!! josephine, you sorry assed gaslighting faggit! :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm a small part Metis....

Came up in a genealogy test and was traced back with further research.

I'm also a dozen and more other things though....

Small differences between sibling genealogy tests pointed towards other previous unknowns....

Aint sex grand?