So I visit the Levi's website...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I often thought Abraham Lincoln looked Mulatto.

Turns out his DNA blood type is most commonly found near the horn of Africa or Ethiopia.

Is this a thing white guys do? Analyze other people's features to try to "place them"? My guy does a bit of that and I look at him with a "who fucking cares? look. But I grew up surrounded by Americans that were descendants of people from all over the world.

Lincoln looked like a Black guy with lighter skin tho.

That's probably where he got his tremendous strength. It was remarked that he had the strength of Hercules in his youth.

I guess I don't see it. I haven't paid that close attention to his face.

the other controversy was Elizabeth's ancestral claim that she was part Native American.
Donald Trump had a feast on this one.
However DNA analysis indicated that Warren had a strong likelihood of Native ancestry, even if various tribes did not recognize it. Warren was born and raised in Olklahoma which was once a sovereign entity known as Indian Territory until the US Civil War.

Personally, I think she was telling the truth.

This is Elizabeth Warren as a youth:

tumblr_ninh56K5661rq9z74o1_r3_400.png

elizabeth_warren_life_in_pictures_21.jpg

Good god, she is 1/1024th Native...she's a white woman.

Before her makeover and apparent cosmetic surgery.I think she looked quite Native.

In Canada we call those people 'metis' - usu mixed French/Native or Scots Irish mixed in

I see a lot of them walking around the city in certain areas.

I'm a small part Metis....

Came up in a genealogy test and was traced back with further research.

I'm also a dozen and more other things though....

Small differences between sibling genealogy tests pointed towards other previous unknowns....

Aint sex grand?

Actually Harry, I saw photos you posted of yourself when you were younger as a teen, and you look mixed race.

Yeah, come to think of it you like somewhat Native imho.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Turns out his DNA blood type is most commonly found near the horn of Africa or Ethiopia.

Is this a thing white guys do? Analyze other people's features to try to "place them"? My guy does a bit of that and I look at him with a "who fucking cares? look. But I grew up surrounded by Americans that were descendants of people from all over the world.

That's probably where he got his tremendous strength. It was remarked that he had the strength of Hercules in his youth.

I guess I don't see it. I haven't paid that close attention to his face.

the other controversy was Elizabeth's ancestral claim that she was part Native American.
Donald Trump had a feast on this one.
However DNA analysis indicated that Warren had a strong likelihood of Native ancestry, even if various tribes did not recognize it. Warren was born and raised in Olklahoma which was once a sovereign entity known as Indian Territory until the US Civil War.

Personally, I think she was telling the truth.

This is Elizabeth Warren as a youth:
LMFAO!!!!! josephine, you sorry assed gaslighting faggit! :LOL3:

Don't go closet homo again on me...Lokmeer!

Must be flashbacks from yer days in the Pen, eh? ;-)

anwyas, Whether or not people or the Native American community believed her, Warren has as much claim to being Native as they do. Most Natives these days look and probably are mostly European or White. Native American and Canadian are much watered down compared with their ancestors. The description of 'the Red Man' probably wasn't that inaccurate. I suspect most Natives in the American Frontier were copper toned.

Most Native Americans these days w don't resemble their ancestors:

b6e4a63a623c5feb4d06699af538b7cf.jpg

3764378963d698e9ef9bdd4fd1e5336d.jpg

Many Native Americans these days are much lighter skinned and look European/White now.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So Lincoln was a nigger and had monkey strength? LOL! Sounds RAYCIS AF to me!

Factual Analysis, Lokmeer!

Go lookit up.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yer fellow Iliinoisan was probably mixed race:

...belonged to haplogroup x1c which is most commonly found in the Middle East or the Horn of Africa

hap-a-map-crop.png

Details of the early life of Lincoln’s mother, Nancy Hanks Lincoln, are scarce. Her ancestral roots have been obscured by time and hotly debated among Lincoln scholars and genealogists for over a century and a half, spawning many conflicting theories. However, in 2015 a DNA study of the matrilineal kin of Lincoln’s mother demonstrated that Lincoln’s mitochondrial DNA belonged to the very rare haplogroup X1c, and provided evidence of the maternal ancestry of Nancy Hanks Lincoln. For full details of the
please select the NHL mtDNA Study link below.​

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go lookit up.

...belonged to haplogroup x1c which is most commonly found in the Middle East or the Horn of Africa

hap-a-map-crop.png

Details of the early life of Lincoln’s mother, Nancy Hanks Lincoln, are scarce. Her ancestral roots have been obscured by time and hotly debated among Lincoln scholars and genealogists for over a century and a half, spawning many conflicting theories. However, in 2015 a DNA study of the matrilineal kin of Lincoln’s mother demonstrated that Lincoln’s mitochondrial DNA belonged to the very rare haplogroup X1c, and provided evidence of the maternal ancestry of Nancy Hanks Lincoln. For full details of the
So Lincoln was pretty much Clayton Bigsby?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go lookit up.

hap-a-map-crop.png

didn't say that.

There was a book by Lincoln's law partner whom Lincoln confided that his mother was Ethiopian.
Which suggests that Lincoln may have been aware of his roots.
But given the social climate of the time, he may have hid this information.
Still, this was heresay and conjecture.

The genetic footprint suggests that there is a probability that Lincoln was mixed race.
Same time there are rare incidences of x1C found in Europe.
But it's mostly found in North Africa (Horn) and the Middle East.

Actor Tom Hanks shares a common ancestor with Lincoln.
Lincoln's mother was Nancy Hanks.

There are no photos, paintings or pictures of Lincoln's mother.
And supposedly other than his Law Partner, he never divulged that information to anyone else.

Lincoln's ancestral roots are not all that clear.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I do this… but I’m absolutely intrigued by race/culture. The female native eskimo descendants I encountered in the PNW were stunningly beautiful. They also looked at me like I was a freak of nature when I would ask them “what are you?” “what are your parents?”

I also know my historical lineage on both sides… but I’m the only sibling/cousin who does. I’m a history buff through and through.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Go lookit up.

hap-a-map-crop.png

didn't say that.

There was a book by Lincoln's law partner whom Lincoln confided that his mother was Ethiopian.

The genetic footprint suggests that there is a probability that Lincoln was mixed race.

And supposedly other than his Law Partner, he never divulged that information to anyone else.

Wow. That is an interesting accusation.

The degree of black was required by law on their birth certificates. I believe 1/8 or octane (sp?) was suitable for society and some of these women were kept financially by their suitors who could purchased them at their coming out balls.

Has anyone seen his birth certificate?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The out of Africa liberal historical garbage has long been debunked by the way.

Whites most certainly did not descend from African joggers.

But scientific evidence suggests that they came out of Central Asia or present day Russia.

They were probably following the Game since they were hunters and gatherers.

so they headed West which was into Europe.

and or course when the Ice Age came, the were living alongside the glaciers and migrated North to England and Scandinavia as they retreated.

both regions were uninhabitable during the Ice Age.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go lookit up.

hap-a-map-crop.png

didn't say that.

The degree of black was required by law on their birth certificates. I believe 1/8 or octane (sp?) was suitable for society and some of these women were kept financially by their suitors who could purchased them at their coming out balls.

He was born in log cabin on the frontier in Kentucky.

So records would have been scarce.

Lincoln's Father, Thomas, was illiterate.

Some dispute whether he was his real dad.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

But scientific evidence suggests that they came out of Central Asia or present day Russia.

and or course when the Ice Age came, the were living alongside the glaciers and migrated North to England and Scandinavia as they retreated.

All I know is that traces of human life has been found in Europe which pre-dates the Africa theory. It hasn't been officially recognised and announced because it clashes with today's overtly PC climate.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Go lookit up.

hap-a-map-crop.png

didn't say that.

Lincoln was an attorney and a civil rights activist… so he has always been my favorite president.

That’s crazy about his mom tho.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All I know is that traces of human life has been found in Europe which pre-dates the Africa theory. It hasn't been officially recognised and announced because it clashes with today's overtly PC climate.

But genetic analysis suggests that Cheddar Man was related to the same people of Central Europe of his time. Gotta remember, the population of Europe was much smaller than it is today, so racial/genetic diversity was limited, not all that great. He had relatives much further south where he lived.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go lookit up.

hap-a-map-crop.png

didn't say that.

Lincoln was an attorney and a civil rights activist… so he has always been my favorite president.

That’s crazy about his mom tho.

Lincoln's origins, his mother and the identity are murky.
No one really knows where he came from.

But if he were mixed race & his mother was Black, it may have altered the course of American History.

There was a similar counterpart to Lincoln in colonial British Columbia around the same time/1850s.

James Douglas, who was definitely was a partially Black governor who allowed entry of American slaves into this British colony. Douglas mother was mulatto.

Sir_James_Douglas.jpg

so that made him sympathetic to their plight.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Homo sapiens came out of Africa, we are homo sapien, Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If that be the case, they seemed to have gone to the Middle East, settled there for a while and then centuries later, migrated West to Europe.

but on their stoppover these Homo Sapiens had time to evolve to colder climates in Central Asia.

I suspect that's where Caucasian peoples evolved & became White people before they landed in Europe.

There are still many White, fair skinned people left in Central Asia.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If that be the case, they seemed to have gone to the Middle East, settled there for a while and then centuries later, migrated West to Europe.

but on their stoppover these Homo Sapiens had time to evolve to colder climates in Central Asia.

I suspect that's where Caucasian peoples evolved & became White people before they landed in Europe.

All humans descended from Africa, they migrated out in different waves, but everyone is descended from Africa.

• Confused
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All humans descended from Africa, they migrated out in different waves, but everyone is descended from Africa.

not sure.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

not sure.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe is a homo sexual. He came out of the closet.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Hilarious how thin skinned whiteys get all offended the second they aren't catered to as a majority on a fucking jeans website.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe is a homo sexual. He came out of the closet.

The BBC really gets you going, doesn’t it lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No, they're not. I showed you evidence refuting this a few months ago.

Ignoring facts doesn't make them go away, Chubzilla.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, they're not. Try and keep up with the times ffs.

No, you keep up. You have posted nothing that proves Homo Sapiens didn't emerge from Africa.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now you're lying. You and that smack rat Blandscape were decimated with a verbal truth bomb the last time you tried parrotting the out of Africa nonsense.

I'm not wasting my time bothering to dig out the article again, but you know as well as I do that the theory has long been discredited.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now you're lying. You and that smack rat Blandscape were decimated with a verbal truth bomb the last time you tried parrotting the out of Africa nonsense.

I'm not wasting my time bothering to dig out the article again, but you know as well as I do that the theory has long been discredited.

Airclaim. The only thing you decimate are the seams of your track suits.