So I visit the Levi's website...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I've read theories that white people were created in a lab in southwestern Anatolia at a place known today as Göbekli Tepe. The white people either escaped or were released into the environment when the laboratories were shut down and intentionally buried about 12,000 years ago.

After that, the white people spread north into the steppes and from there spread to the east, across the Hindu Kush and down the Arya Varta (The Aryan Way) into the Indian sub-continent, and to the west and north into Europe and Scandinavia.

They didn't go south because apparently there were already large populations of Semites and negroes down that way.

Strangely enough, this wild theory corresponds to established linguistic theories that hold that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the caucasus region 12 to 15,000 years ago.

Never heard that one before, so who were the creators? Please don't say negroes, Lulz.

The Sumerian and Akkadian texts speak of the Annunaki and a subset of the Annunaki called the Igigi who seemed to be at odds with others of their kind. Some scholars equate the Igigi with The Watchers referenced in the Hebrew Bible.

These same ancient texts also claim that Semites and Negroes were also created to be slaves and servants of the Annunaki, but apparently white people were the latest model and escaped from the labs.

I'm looking for the claim of how genetics corresponds to these linguistic models.

Don't blame me for your inability properly and efficiently search for information.

You know I can research it. However, you made a claim that you cannot support. Not my problem.

No need to support what is common knowledge to anyone who isn't inept and stupid. Like I said, not my problem. If you can't muster a boolean search on the proper data bases to collate the relevant data then you should stick to whatever kind of "public service" you do to suck your living from the taxpayers. Just keep voting Democrat and you'll be fine.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Poarka is seething so hard she keeps quoting herself Lolz.

I'm amazed at how someone as intelligent as Reggie can deal with someone like you when his troll is about White Supremacy.

No it isn't. "White Supremacy," in your parlance, has nothing to do with the theory that a certain subset of the human genome may well have been created, or bred, in labs in southeastern Anatolia between 12 and 20,000 years ago and that the intentional destruction and burial of the Göbekli Tepe site, which corresponds almost exactly with the location of the heartland of all Indo-European languages, is clear evidence in support of this theory.

The same theory, based on ancient texts, holds that Semites and Negroes (and all manners of other peoples of ancient lineage with remarkably similar mythologies of their creation by the gods) were created in labs, but the difference here is that we have no evidence of the nascence of these lineages. Here we have such evidence.

It can't really be "White Supremacy" when we're speaking of a diverse group of humans ranging from India to Ireland, but you must politicize and racialize everything apparently.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I've read theories that white people were created in a lab in southwestern Anatolia at a place known today as Göbekli Tepe. The white people either escaped or were released into the environment when the laboratories were shut down and intentionally buried about 12,000 years ago.

After that, the white people spread north into the steppes and from there spread to the east, across the Hindu Kush and down the Arya Varta (The Aryan Way) into the Indian sub-continent, and to the west and north into Europe and Scandinavia.

They didn't go south because apparently there were already large populations of Semites and negroes down that way.

Strangely enough, this wild theory corresponds to established linguistic theories that hold that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the caucasus region 12 to 15,000 years ago.

..and so Arctic Foxes, Polar Bears and Japanese Snow monkeys were also created in a lab too?

It just stands to reason that if you have a group of people who shiver in the cold for centuries or thousands of years high up in the mountains during the Ice Age, that they would adopt over time through successive generations. And the darker skinned ones who were less suitable for that climate would gradually die off and the ones most suited for it would survive. Hence, like Arctic animals - voila - Natural Selection kicks in.

Anyways I've spoken to people with blue eyes and they tell me the hot sun hurts because they can't take the intense light. So obviously, they're best suited for darker colder climates such as Northern Europe.
And the Inuit? How do they fit that theory, Joe?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

..and so Arctic Foxes, Polar Bears and Japanese Snow monkeys were also created in a lab too?

It just stands to reason that if you have a group of people who shiver in the cold for centuries or thousands of years high up in the mountains during the Ice Age, that they would adopt over time through successive generations. And the darker skinned ones who were less suitable for that climate would gradually die off and the ones most suited for it would survive. Hence, like Arctic animals - voila - Natural Selection kicks in.

Anyways I've spoken to people with blue eyes and they tell me the hot sun hurts because they can't take the intense light. So obviously, they're best suited for darker colder climates such as Northern Europe.

Actually, Holliday, the Inuit have clear adaptations to Arctic conditions. They are short and stumpy, and their arrangement of veins in their extremities seems designed to keep heat in the center of mass of the body. I'm surprised you have never come across this tidbit of fact ... then again you do find happiness in trying to outsmart the lower vertebrates in that polluted slough you fish in, so that's no real surprise.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never heard that one before, so who were the creators? Please don't say negroes, Lulz.

The Sumerian and Akkadian texts speak of the Annunaki and a subset of the Annunaki called the Igigi who seemed to be at odds with others of their kind. Some scholars equate the Igigi with The Watchers referenced in the Hebrew Bible.

These same ancient texts also claim that Semites and Negroes were also created to be slaves and servants of the Annunaki, but apparently white people were the latest model and escaped from the labs.

I'm looking for the claim of how genetics corresponds to these linguistic models.

Don't blame me for your inability properly and efficiently search for information.

You know I can research it. However, you made a claim that you cannot support. Not my problem.

No need to support what is common knowledge to anyone who isn't inept and stupid. Like I said, not my problem. If you can't muster a boolean search on the proper data bases to collate the relevant data then you should stick to whatever kind of "public service" you do to suck your living from the taxpayers. Just keep voting Democrat and you'll be fine.

You are utterly and completely full of shit.

Homo Sapiens came out of Africa. Of course, there are people from Central Europe that spread out from there, no one argues differently. But their ancestors came from Africa into Eurasia before that.

In debate, when you make a claim the onus is on you to back it up. Thanks for playing, but you fail.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Actually, Holliday, the Inuit have clear adaptations to Arctic conditions. They are short and stumpy, and their arrangement of veins in their extremities seems designed to keep heat in the center of mass of the body. I'm surprised you have never come across this tidbit of fact ... then again you do find happiness in trying to outsmart the lower vertebrates in that polluted slough you fish in, so that's no real surprise.
I
I'm surprised you have never come across this tidbit
I have, and one wonders then why Scandinavians, Icelanders haven't come to the same adaptations.
Vitamin D from fish turned the Inuit darker I hear, and maybe reflected light from the snows (like they're running around naked in the sub-zero temps). And yet The Aryans (name is a misnomer as used - but that's another story) came off the steppe but are said to have been light skinned invading south Asia.
.I think something is wrong with the theory that environment is the sole determiner of phenotype.
Which, of course it is.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I
I have, and one wonders then why Scandinavians, Icelanders haven't come to the same adaptations.
Vitamin D from fish turned the Inuit darker I hear, and maybe reflected light from the snows (like they're running around naked in the sub-zero temps). And yet The Aryans (name is a misnomer as used - but that's another story) came off the steppe but are said to have been light skinned invading south Asia.
.I think something is wrong with the theory that environment is the sole determiner of phenotype.
Which, of course it is.

The adaptations happened at different times based on when groups of homo sapiens left Africa. The Intuit migrated after the last ice age. They also mostly ate 100% animal protein diet from which they could get Vitamin D.

The onset of settled societies and the switch to plant based diet from hunter-gatherer diet created the adaptation needed to absorb Vitamin D from the sun, white skin.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Homo Sapiens came out of Africa
Yes - Homo Sapiens.
But Homo Sapiens Sapiens is not that same critter.

Homo Sapiens was a pure savage until blended with Cro-Magnon (the older, grander race)
..and there is Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Nomenclature is one of the most loaded political issues in biology.

They are one and the same.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have blue eyes. The hot sun is horrible. I always wear sun glasses. But light reflecting off of snow is terrible, too.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I
Which, of course it is.

The adaptations happened at different times based on when groups of homo sapiens left Africa. The Intuit migrated after the last ice age. They also mostly ate 100% animal protein diet from which they could get Vitamin D.

The onset of settled societies and the switch to plant based diet from hunter-gatherer diet created the adaptation needed to absorb Vitamin D from the sun, white skin.
That's the theory.

But as I mentioned - total bullshit.
See - the light skinned Euros are said to have been invented only 7K years ago, but as mentioned they live similarly to the Inuit only 4K years ago. (off the Steppe - and eating fish etc)

So..... The whole out of Africa, light skin new theory is utter bullshit.
White people had much older and different origin.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Yes - Homo Sapiens.

Homo Sapiens was a pure savage until blended with Cro-Magnon (the older, grander race)

No they aren't.
"modern science" lags far behind esoteric science.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I
Which, of course it is.

That's the theory.

But as I mentioned - total bullshit.
See - the light skinned Euros are said to have been invented only 7K years ago, but as mentioned they live similarly to the Inuit only 4K years ago. (off the Steppe - and eating fish etc)

So..... The whole out of Africa, light skin new theory is utter bullshit.
White people had much older and different origin.

That is not what science says at all. Where is your evidence?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes - Homo Sapiens.

No they aren't.

Are you drunk? The inner light of bullshit makes you gnostic and esoteric? lmfao

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
That is not what science says at all
Yours. High science say otherwise.

Let's just say Darwin was plenty short sighted, and all the "science" that flowed from him is necessarily equally short sighted.
The most materialistic proofs may suit some, but not others of us.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Yes - Homo Sapiens.

No they aren't.

Are you drunk?
The inner light of bullshit
Maybe some believe the Earth was created in 6 literal 24 hr days.
I don't.
..and neither do I buy Darwin.
makes you gnostic and esoteric? lmfao
I don't.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
That is not what science says at all
Yours. High science say otherwise.

Let's just say Darwin was plenty short sighted, and all the "science" that flowed from him is necessarily equally short sighted.
The most materialistic proofs may suit some, but not others of us.

You're wrong.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
...and

PS: "science isn't always right. It corrects it's mistake over and over.
..and it's always steeped in gross materialism.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes - Homo Sapiens.

No they aren't.

Are you drunk?
The inner light of bullshit
I don't.
makes you gnostic and esoteric? lmfao
I don't.

I realize you buy "Holliday says therefore it's true".

I do not. Evolution is a proven theory and actual fossil evidence has been found. This is a free country and you are free to believe cockamamie ideas.

Doesn't make them factual nor accurate.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blue eyes came from an adaptation to darker and colder climates. Jesus Christ...what is wrong with you people?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Evolution is a proven theory and actual fossil evidence has been found
Seems to be a rather lot of gapage, and sudden starts.
Doesn't make them factual nor accurate
I agree, Darwinism as a theory of continuous, string-like evolution is a fiction.
Poor bastards, can't even explain where Cro-Magnon came from, or RH neg,
or the many gaps in animal transition and human social development.
Suffice to say all is not what simplistically appears to a materialist.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, Darwinism as a theory of continuous, string-like evolution is a fiction.

How would Darwinism, a biological concept, begin to explain human social development?

That's utter non-sense.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Blue eyes came from an adaptation to darker and colder climates. Jesus Christ...what is wrong with you people?
LoLz - people were living in northern regions long before the new species lived in Africa, Lois.
It's sad when people put their faith in material science. They can only understand things on the most rudimentary level - like the fundamentalists who believe all they read in the Bible literally.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LoLz - people were living in northern regions long before the new species lived in Africa, Lois.
It's sad when people put their faith in material science. They can only understand things on the most rudimentary level - like the fundamentalists who believe all they read in the Bible literally.

Just because you say so I presume. Sorry, you need to PROVE it.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

How would Darwinism, a biological concept, begin to explain human social development?

That's utter non-sense.
100K years of no advancement followed by a boom of innovation, and the sudden appearance of new species. Any credible theory should account for that.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

LoLz - no I don't. It's proven for millennia.
You are looking for something you can hold in your hand. That's pure materialism. A low science.
Not all of human evolution, or the evolution in what we now see as the world/Earth, took place in such dense materiality. There are examples of these things right in front of us all in daily life, but who takes time to notice.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are looking for something you can hold in your hand. That's pure materialism. A low science.
Not all of human evolution, or the evolution in what we now see as the world/Earth, took place in such dense materiality. There are examples of these things right in front of us all in daily life, but who takes time to notice.

You need to stop snorting smallies.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

You need to stop snorting smallies.
Don't be upset - I never snort Smallies (capital S). I turn them back to evolve life by life.