So I visit the Levi's website...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've read theories that white people were created in a lab in southwestern Anatolia at a place known today as Göbekli Tepe. The white people either escaped or were released into the environment when the laboratories were shut down and intentionally buried about 12,000 years ago.

After that, the white people spread north into the steppes and from there spread to the east, across the Hindu Kush and down the Arya Varta (The Aryan Way) into the Indian sub-continent, and to the west and north into Europe and Scandinavia.

They didn't go south because apparently there were already large populations of Semites and negroes down that way.

Strangely enough, this wild theory corresponds to established linguistic theories that hold that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the caucasus region 12 to 15,000 years ago.

..and so Arctic Foxes, Polar Bears and Japanese Snow monkeys were also created in a lab too?

It just stands to reason that if you have a group of people who shiver in the cold for centuries or thousands of years high up in the mountains during the Ice Age, that they would adopt over time through successive generations. And the darker skinned ones who were less suitable for that climate would gradually die off and the ones most suited for it would survive. Hence, like Arctic animals - voila - Natural Selection kicks in.

Anyways I've spoken to people with blue eyes and they tell me the hot sun hurts because they can't take the intense light. So obviously, they're best suited for darker colder climates such as Northern Europe.

Blue eyes came from an adaptation to darker and colder climates. Jesus Christ...what is wrong with you people?
LoLz - people were living in northern regions long before the new species lived in Africa, Lois.
It's sad when people put their faith in material science. They can only understand things on the most rudimentary level - like the fundamentalists who believe all they read in the Bible literally.

Just because you say so I presume. Sorry, you need to PROVE it.
LoLz - no I don't. It's proven for millennia.
You are looking for something you can hold in your hand. That's pure materialism. A low science.
Not all of human evolution, or the evolution in what we now see as the world/Earth, took place in such dense materiality. There are examples of these things right in front of us all in daily life, but who takes time to notice.

You need to stop snorting smallies.
Don't be upset - I never snort Smallies (capital S). I turn them back to evolve life by life.

Cool story, bro.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I've read theories that white people were created in a lab in southwestern Anatolia at a place known today as Göbekli Tepe. The white people either escaped or were released into the environment when the laboratories were shut down and intentionally buried about 12,000 years ago.

After that, the white people spread north into the steppes and from there spread to the east, across the Hindu Kush and down the Arya Varta (The Aryan Way) into the Indian sub-continent, and to the west and north into Europe and Scandinavia.

They didn't go south because apparently there were already large populations of Semites and negroes down that way.

Strangely enough, this wild theory corresponds to established linguistic theories that hold that all Indo-European languages are descended from a single parent language that was spoken in the caucasus region 12 to 15,000 years ago.

..and so Arctic Foxes, Polar Bears and Japanese Snow monkeys were also created in a lab too?

It just stands to reason that if you have a group of people who shiver in the cold for centuries or thousands of years high up in the mountains during the Ice Age, that they would adopt over time through successive generations. And the darker skinned ones who were less suitable for that climate would gradually die off and the ones most suited for it would survive. Hence, like Arctic animals - voila - Natural Selection kicks in.

Anyways I've spoken to people with blue eyes and they tell me the hot sun hurts because they can't take the intense light. So obviously, they're best suited for darker colder climates such as Northern Europe.

Blue eyes came from an adaptation to darker and colder climates. Jesus Christ...what is wrong with you people?
LoLz - people were living in northern regions long before the new species lived in Africa, Lois.
It's sad when people put their faith in material science. They can only understand things on the most rudimentary level - like the fundamentalists who believe all they read in the Bible literally.

Just because you say so I presume. Sorry, you need to PROVE it.
LoLz - no I don't. It's proven for millennia.
You are looking for something you can hold in your hand. That's pure materialism. A low science.
Not all of human evolution, or the evolution in what we now see as the world/Earth, took place in such dense materiality. There are examples of these things right in front of us all in daily life, but who takes time to notice.

You need to stop snorting smallies.
Don't be upset - I never snort Smallies (capital S). I turn them back to evolve life by life.

Cool story, bro.
People gasped when Marpa was seen to eat fish, but
Hey - illusion. Right?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
100K years of no advancement followed by a boom of innovation, and the sudden appearance of new species. Any credible theory should account for that.

monkeys-2001aspaceodyssey.gif

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Hilarious how thin skinned whiteys get all offended the second they aren't catered to as a majority on a fucking jeans website.
Not offended at all.

I just find it strange that ad exec's like to create a strange new world that portrays society in a way that doesn't exist. It wasn't always like this though... Below is an example of that. A straight White man with his straight White wife/girlfriend. He is portrayed as a real man, doing manly things on his ranch. And this was from Jordache, which itself were considered "designer" jeans that probably wouldn't even appeal to a rancher in the first place:

fashion-2016-02-jordache-jean-ads-70s-80s-vintage-cowboy-main.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel like I've just wandered into the Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association, which, ironically, started just yesterday and is scheduled to last four days.

Doubly ironically, it's taking place in Baltimore.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hilarious how thin skinned whiteys get all offended the second they aren't catered to as a majority on a fucking jeans website.
Not offended at all.

I just find it strange that ad exec's like to create a strange new world that portrays society in a way that doesn't exist. It wasn't always like this though... Below is an example of that. A straight White man with his straight White wife/girlfriend. He is portrayed as a real man, doing manly things on his ranch. And this was from Jordache, which itself were considered "designer" jeans that probably wouldn't even appeal to a rancher in the first place:

fashion-2016-02-jordache-jean-ads-70s-80s-vintage-cowboy-main.jpg

Yeah, that was forty (40) years ago, Mel.

To put things into perspective, you were still in Jordache diapers.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard

So what, and why, did things have to change then? The vast majority of couples today are heterosexuals, so why is Levi's pushing the homo thing so hard? Here's another image from their ad roster showing the gay Mexican giving his Negro boyfriend a kiss... Once my Levi's jeans are worn out, I'll be looking for a less gay brand to purchase with my money.

Capture.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel like I've just wandered into the Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association, which, ironically, started just yesterday and is scheduled to last four days.

Doubly ironically, it's taking place in Baltimore.

Really? Which year 1952?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, some are speculating that there was a history before our oldest known recorded civilizations & history. Underwater Towns and cities are being found ofg coasts likE Japan the Caribbean England and India which were much older than Ancient Egypt. They may have been flooded out when the glaciers melted. Perhaps that's where the legend of Atlantis came from.

Also there's references to a race of Giants in our past. Perhaps these were the Cross Magnets?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Some dispute Cheddar Men & claim through their own DNA analysis that those conclusions were wrong. Not sure but some of his descendants are still alive today.

This video illustrates how light skinned people could have evolved:

Just 1 light skinned mutation could have altered the mixture of a tribe which over centuries evolved into an entire race.

She definitely had Black ancestors has Black facial features but her skin is White.

It’s a bloody black albino!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some dispute Cheddar Men & claim through their own DNA analysis that those conclusions were wrong. Not sure but some of his descendants are still alive today.

Just 1 light skinned mutation could have altered the mixture of a tribe which over centuries evolved into an entire race.

She definitely had Black ancestors has Black facial features but her skin is White.

Well doesnt matter.

Just illustrates how light skin people could have evolved.

A light baby is born, has offspring when they grow up and the person they mate with has darker sk8n. And so thru successive generations the skin color becomes lighter because of the original ancestor who possessed the mutation for lighter skin.

So it's conceivable that's how White people became White or at least lighter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well doesnt matter.

Just illustrates how light skin people could have evolved.

A light baby is born, has offspring when they grow up and the darker skin person they mate with has lighter skin than the darker partner. And so thru successive generations the skin color becomes lighter because of the original ancestor who possessed the mutation for lighter skin.

So it's conceivable that's how White people became White or at least lighter.

Oh really. You can’t see black in me? Lol Light skinned people evolved through climatic variances and travel through the ages. It’s an interesting evolution. I see melanoma cancer as an evolutional trend to bring back more melanin for those pale skins living back down south. I could be wrong...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Mel.

My heart goes out to you, buddy.
Serious question though... Why is it that your kind has such an issue with advertisers portraying, say the image below, in their ads? Why do you, and the advertisers, fear the wholesome White family?

My kind?

C'mon, Mel. Don't be daft!

Unless, of course, you're referring to Whites who are single and childless... in which case, my kind is your kind, too.

The marketing strategies of these companies you find so offensive are in line with 21st century demographics.

Turns out when they concoct these ads, they don't just sit back and say, "let's Leave It To Beaver!" or "Father Knows Best," yanno?

Here's a soothing salve for your painfully nostalgic ass...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh, Mel.

My heart goes out to you, buddy.
Serious question though... Why is it that your kind has such an issue with advertisers portraying, say the image below, in their ads? Why do you, and the advertisers, fear the wholesome White family?

My kind?

Unless, of course, you're referring to Whites who are single and childless... in which case, my kind is your kind, too.

The marketing strategies of these companies you find so offensive are in line with 21st century demographics.

Turns out when they concoct these ads, they don't just sit back and say, "let's Leave It To Beaver!" or "Father Knows Best," yanno?

Here's a soothing salve for your painfully nostalgic ass...

Stop gheying up the place!

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
My kind?

Yes. Your kind. And again, I'm not offended by this. I'm one tough cookie! I'm just questioning this:

Canada is still a majority White country, and the majority of those Whites are heterosexual, with the majority of their partners also being White. We can agree on this, right?

So how is advertising following 21st century demographics then, when the first image I see on Levi's website is a gay Negro and Mexican embracing each other? I have never seen a gay Negro and Mexican kissing and touching in 'real life' on the streets. Yet the ads make it seem like this is the new norm.

And what exactly was wrong with the 1950's "Leave it to Beaver" times? It was a wholesome, prosperous era for most. Why so quick to kick that era away as bad? You could drop out of High School and land a job that would get you your white picket fence lifestyle for you and the family.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Canada is still a majority White country, and the majority of those Whites are heterosexual, with the majority of their partners also being White. We can agree on this, right?

Agreed. Even the Natives in the north, the Haitians in Montreal, the East Indians in Toronto, and the Chinese in Vancouver won't dispute that claim.

So how is advertising following 21st century demographics then, when the first image I see on Levi's website is a gay Negro and Mexican embracing each other? I have never seen a gay Negro and Mexican kissing and touching in 'real life' on the streets. Yet the ads make it seem like this is the new norm.

Mel, you have never seen any of this because you're a hermit who shuns urban life and culture (not to mention contact with people whose skin has ten times more, dare I say it? melanin than yours does). No offense, pal, but, unless your company is selling livestock feed or Kubota balers, you best court the cities because that's where the fashionistas with oodles of disposable income live. It makes economic sense for clothing companies to pander to that broad customer base. Most agricultural entrepreneurs I know (and I know a few) have been wearing the same two pairs of jeans since Ronald Reagan left the White House.

And what exactly was wrong with the 1950's "Leave it to Beaver" times? It was a wholesome, prosperous era for most. Why so quick to kick that era away as bad?

Who said that era was bad? Not me! What man wouldn't love to come home from an honest day's work pushing a pencil or driving a bus or sweating at the plant to be met at the door by his pinafored wife holding his slippers in her left hand and a spatula in her right as the aroma of a freshly prepped supper wafted into the hallway from the kitchen? It's a dream come true, innit?

Most men who pine for the domestic bliss of their mother's care and comfort have sallied forth into adulthood with one foot still firmly planted in their carefree childhood. Hence the nostalgia.

There's a reason you don't like kids, Mel. You see them as competition.

And, kids these days? Well, they wear jeans as a statement. And they're not too worried about anyone's sexual orientation or gender expression. Plus, bonus: they know how to cook their own supper.

You got left behind, Melski. Like I said, my heart goes out to you, pal.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Mel, you have never seen any of this because you're a hermit who shuns urban life and culture (not to mention contact with people whose skin has ten times more, dare I say it? melanin than yours does). No offense, pal, but, unless your company is selling livestock feed or Kubota balers, you best court the cities because that's where the fashionistas with oodles of disposable income live.
Did you so quickly forget that I was born and raised in Greater Vancouver, only moving away two years ago for a rural lifestyle?

With my job, you have no idea how much I get around. I'm everywhere. In Vancouver I was everywhere all day. The other day I was literally right in front of Real Woman's home. Your friend Mimi hasn't left her home in years. I leave my home everyday, and interact with many different people.

Most men who pine for the domestic bliss of their mother's care and comfort have sallied forth into adulthood with one foot still firmly planted in their carefree childhood. Hence the nostalgia.
You call it "Mother's care and comfort"... I call it a successful way to raise a family. Again, you are showing your hatred for a family dynamic in which there is nothing wrong with. It worked successfully for hundreds of thousands of years.

Left behind from what? My neighbourhood here may as well be Mayberry, and we all would like to keep it that way.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you so quickly forget that I was born and raised in Greater Vancouver, only moving away two years ago for a rural lifestyle?

And can you remind me again, Mel, of the reasons for that move?

You call it "Mother's care and comfort"... I call it a successful way to raise a family. Again, you are showing your hatred for a family dynamic in which there is nothing wrong with. It worked successfully for hundreds of thousands of years.

Nice try, Jethro. I specifically said, "most men (meaning adult men) who pine for the domestic bliss of their mother's care and comfort..."

The nuclear family (with its 1.8 children and two cats and a dog) isn't something I hate. This may come as a shock to you, but I, too, grew up in such a unit (minus one cat and the dog). Of course it works (I mean, when it works) but I'm not closed to the idea that there are many, many ways to successfully raise children who are healthy in both mind and body. It takes a village, after all.

How did your nuclear family work out for you, Mel?

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
And can you remind me again, Mel, of the reasons for that move?
Hundreds of reasons behind my move, actually, and they all added up eventually, pushing me to a breaking point. Sometimes people here ask me why I moved here. I'll have a one-on-one convo if time permits discussing exactly the reasons with them, but more often I keep things short...

I sometimes simply mention the Norway Rat study (Behavioral Sink) to explain things:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mel, you have never seen any of this because you're a hermit who shuns urban life and culture (not to mention contact with people whose skin has ten times more, dare I say it? melanin than yours does). No offense, pal, but, unless your company is selling livestock feed or Kubota balers, you best court the cities because that's where the fashionistas with oodles of disposable income live.

With my job, you have no idea how much I get around. I'm everywhere. In Vancouver I was everywhere all day. The other day I was literally right in front of Real Woman's home. Your friend Mimi hasn't left her home in years. I leave my home everyday, and interact with many different people.

Left behind from what? My neighbourhood here may as well be Mayberry, and we all would like to keep it that way.

...btw, have you made contact with or seen RW, Mel?

She was quite the Shit Disturber who raised a Lotta ruckus, eh?

Or is she even able-bodied or even alive?

I remember she had MS.

Odd that you know where she lives.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
...btw, have you made contact with or seen RW, Mel?

She was quite the Shit Disturber who raised a Lotta ruckus, eh?

Or is she even able-bodied or even alive?

I remember she had MS.

Odd that you know where she lives.
Ya, I know where she lives. I also sent you a gift card also, so you know how it goes with forums.

The early days of the forums were carefree in that regard. I'd mail Orik my old PC parts, right to his "home" on Jackson Street in downtown Van.

Her house was dark, and the car in the drive had an "L", so her kids are now learning to drive.

I hope the best for her. At least part of her road is gonna get a nice new coating of asphalt!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So what, and why, did things have to change then? The vast majority of couples today are heterosexuals, so why is Levi's pushing the homo thing so hard? Here's another image from their ad roster showing the gay Mexican giving his Negro boyfriend a kiss... Once my Levi's jeans are worn out, I'll be looking for a less gay brand to purchase with my money.

Capture.png
Wow. Another low IQ poster.

No one fears the "white man." This is blowback. Do you understand that concept at all? 20 years ago you would have seen nothing but straight white people. There are several groups of people who got sick of that: Non-straight people, non-white people, and white people who also wanted to see the real world reflected in media of all kinds. It's not that complicated. Now, advertising companies are bending over backwards to not be all straight white, all the time. It's not gonna kill ya. All those other people had to look at 100% straight and white for a long ass time. Just settle down.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Capture.png
Wow. Another low IQ poster.

No one fears the "white man." This is blowback. Do you understand that concept at all? 20 years ago you would have seen nothing but straight white people. There are several groups of people who got sick of that: Non-straight people, non-white people, and white people who also wanted to see the real world reflected in media of all kinds. It's not that complicated. Now, advertising companies are bending over backwards to not be all straight white, all the time. It's not gonna kill ya. All those other people had to look at 100% straight and white for a long ass time. Just settle down.
Probably has less to do with compassion than who has all the money now.

Many minorities have a Lotta money to spend & purchasing power. So the advertisers are trying to tap into that.