So I visit the Levi's website...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White blond fair skin blue eyes was a genetic mutation which developed as a response or adaptation to cold climates brought about during the Ice Age.

People living in Northern climates didn't start off light skinned. They were probably Black or brown skinned & then gradually became lighter over several thousand years

Through DNA analysis scientists have determined that blue eyed people came into existence no earlier than 25,,000 years ago. And it was 1 common ancestor who came from Central Asia not Europe.

Likewise there's a reason why polar bears, Arctic foxes & Japanese snow monkeys have White coats or light skinned pigmentation since they live in cold climates and are not native to warm habitats. Those physical characteristics were adaptations to cold winters as well.

Cheddar Man is an excellent example of what you're saying. I have called fair blue-eyes people mutants before. I don't know why, but they seem to find this upsetting.

Not me... I'm one of master race... we get to marry the alpha males.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
btw,.... blondes are NOT mutations...

colour is variation in God's creation.... Fuck some of you are seriously dumb.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I often thought Abraham Lincoln looked Mulatto.

Turns out his DNA blood type is most commonly found near the horn of Africa or Ethiopia.

Is this a thing white guys do? Analyze other people's features to try to "place them"? My guy does a bit of that and I look at him with a "who fucking cares? look. But I grew up surrounded by Americans that were descendants of people from all over the world.

It's actually very impotant knowing your heritage medically speaking, for instance, people with an Irish background can be/have Hemochomatosis. That is, have too much Iron in their blood... Different people from different areas have inbred genetic faults. 100% of Africans carry the diabetes gene, tho only 1/3 of Europeans do. I don't know all faults but they are there. I think Asians, it is poor eyesight and bowel cancers.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Feel the desire, Melski! Feel it!
I just can't. I feel strange wearing my Levi's even right now. I like the fit, but how can I wear a product whose two main models are a gay Mexican dude and gay Black man who regularly embrace each other?

It's not a wholesome image they are portraying... Two gay guys pounding each others ass with their cocks like a jackhammer, until their assholes won't close up again and they have to wear diapers to catch the shit.

Does this sound and smell wholesome to you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't go closet homo again on me...Lokmeer!

Must be flashbacks from yer days in the Pen, eh? ;-)

anwyas, Whether or not people or the Native American community believed her, Warren has as much claim to being Native as they do. Most Natives these days look and probably are mostly European or White. Native American and Canadian are much watered down compared with their ancestors. The description of 'the Red Man' probably wasn't that inaccurate. I suspect most Natives in the American Frontier were copper toned.

Most Native Americans these days w don't resemble their ancestors:

3764378963d698e9ef9bdd4fd1e5336d.jpg

Many Native Americans these days are much lighter skinned and look European/White now.

Omg, I LOVE American injuns looks. In the movie, Last of the Mohicans, the actor who played Uncas, Eric Schweig, was HOT,... holy shit,

alas, he did not age well.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My kind?

C'mon, Mel. Don't be daft!

Unless, of course, you're referring to Whites who are single and childless... in which case, my kind is your kind, too.

The marketing strategies of these companies you find so offensive are in line with 21st century demographics.

Turns out when they concoct these ads, they don't just sit back and say, "let's Leave It To Beaver!" or "Father Knows Best," yanno?
Yes. Your kind. And again, I'm not offended by this. I'm one tough cookie! I'm just questioning this:

Canada is still a majority White country, and the majority of those Whites are heterosexual, with the majority of their partners also being White. We can agree on this, right?

So how is advertising following 21st century demographics then, when the first image I see on Levi's website is a gay Negro and Mexican embracing each other? I have never seen a gay Negro and Mexican kissing and touching in 'real life' on the streets. Yet the ads make it seem like this is the new norm.

And what exactly was wrong with the 1950's "Leave it to Beaver" times? It was a wholesome, prosperous era for most. Why so quick to kick that era away as bad? You could drop out of High School and land a job that would get you your white picket fence lifestyle for you and the family.

They are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the next generation, that's why.

It's social engineering. I am not so opposed to crossing people. I used to breed Rhodesion Ridgebacks. At the time, they were the healthiest breed,...they were the healthiest because they were of mixed breeds and Africa's wild dog, The Hottentot.

And when I was drawing or painting nudes, the best, most beautiful models were from mixed heritage.

BUT while I find many very good looking Muslim men, they're fucked in the head. Give them a wiiidddeee berth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My kind?

C'mon, Mel. Don't be daft!

Unless, of course, you're referring to Whites who are single and childless... in which case, my kind is your kind, too.

The marketing strategies of these companies you find so offensive are in line with 21st century demographics.

Turns out when they concoct these ads, they don't just sit back and say, "let's Leave It To Beaver!" or "Father Knows Best," yanno?
Yes. Your kind. And again, I'm not offended by this. I'm one tough cookie! I'm just questioning this:

Canada is still a majority White country, and the majority of those Whites are heterosexual, with the majority of their partners also being White. We can agree on this, right?

So how is advertising following 21st century demographics then, when the first image I see on Levi's website is a gay Negro and Mexican embracing each other? I have never seen a gay Negro and Mexican kissing and touching in 'real life' on the streets. Yet the ads make it seem like this is the new norm.

And what exactly was wrong with the 1950's "Leave it to Beaver" times? It was a wholesome, prosperous era for most. Why so quick to kick that era away as bad? You could drop out of High School and land a job that would get you your white picket fence lifestyle for you and the family.

They are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the next generation, that's why.

It's social engineering. I am not so opposed to crossing people. I used to breed Rhodesion Ridgebacks. At the time, they were the healthiest breed,...they were the healthiest because they were of mixed breeds and Africa's wild dog, The Hottentot.

And when I was drawing or painting nudes, the best, most beautiful models were from mixed heritage.

BUT while I find many very good looking Muslim men, they're fucked in the head. Give them a wiiidddeee berth.
Bullshit...a Rhodesian Ridgeback is a cross between the African Khoikhoi and Boer dog, Great Dane and Dalmatian. You’re an Aussie...what the fuck would you know about Africa anyway?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah. Me, too. Scot. And Welsh and Irish. But the Celts were also in England and northern Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, and Germany, so saying you're Celt is kind of a broad statement.

Celts originated in Austria according to an in-depth documentary on TV a few years back now. They also believe there are no pure blood Celts left. I don't believe that at all.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Feel the desire, Melski! Feel it!
I just can't. I feel strange wearing my Levi's even right now. I like the fit, but how can I wear a product whose two main models are a gay Mexican dude and gay Black man who regularly embrace each other?

It's not a wholesome image they are portraying... Two gay guys pounding each others ass with their cocks like a jackhammer, until their assholes won't close up again and they have to wear diapers to catch the shit.

Does this sound and smell wholesome to you?

Listen, Mel, as long as your Levi's don't have a trapdoor in the back, you should be good.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I still wear GWG's. Most comfy jeans evah. Just bought two more pairs at Warehouse One a coupla months ago, in fact.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Survey data supports what you state here. The majority of White people prefer to live among other white people. What gets interesting for me is how White is defined.
I think most races prefer to live among their own. There are obvious exceptions though, like a wealthy Black family preferring to live in a wealthy White neighbourhood for obvious reasons.

If we go back far enough, even Whites were sometimes divided and preferred to live around their own. Germans, Italians, Brits, Slavs, Irish, etc. all had their own neighbourhoods, but you don't see that as much today.

In Canada, White is generally defined as anyone with European ancestry, but as times change and people start to race mix more, what's White may be harder to define...

I just don't get that at all. I guess having lived, worked, and sent two kids through school in a community that was every color of the rainbow and every nationality to boot, and ALL of my kids' friends were that as well, this makes literally zero sense to me. I get nervous when I'm in a place that's all one thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Survey data supports what you state here. The majority of White people prefer to live among other white people. What gets interesting for me is how White is defined.
I think most races prefer to live among their own. There are obvious exceptions though, like a wealthy Black family preferring to live in a wealthy White neighbourhood for obvious reasons.

If we go back far enough, even Whites were sometimes divided and preferred to live around their own. Germans, Italians, Brits, Slavs, Irish, etc. all had their own neighbourhoods, but you don't see that as much today.

In Canada, White is generally defined as anyone with European ancestry, but as times change and people start to race mix more, what's White may be harder to define...

I just don't get that at all. I guess having lived, worked, and sent two kids through school in a community that was every color of the rainbow and every nationality to boot, and ALL of my kids' friends were that as well, this makes literally zero sense to me. I get nervous when I'm in a place that's all one thing.

I know, Aryan! It's crazy to live and let live without being consumed by hate! Sooooooooooooo crazy!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
White blond fair skin blue eyes was a genetic mutation which developed as a response or adaptation to cold climates brought about during the Ice Age.

People living in Northern climates didn't start off light skinned. They were probably Black or brown skinned & then gradually became lighter over several thousand years

Through DNA analysis scientists have determined that blue eyed people came into existence no earlier than 25,,000 years ago. And it was 1 common ancestor who came from Central Asia not Europe.

Likewise there's a reason why polar bears, Arctic foxes & Japanese snow monkeys have White coats or light skinned pigmentation since they live in cold climates and are not native to warm habitats. Those physical characteristics were adaptations to cold winters as well.

Cheddar Man is an excellent example of what you're saying. I have called fair blue-eyes people mutants before. I don't know why, but they seem to find this upsetting.

Not me... I'm one of master race... we get to marry the alpha males.

What master race is that? Human?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never heard of GWGs. I guess they don't get exported too much?
Great Western Garment Company. Canadian made jeans and other apparel, until it was decided that it's better to pay some Bangladeshi 10 cents/hour to make jeans that sell for the same price, so the name folded, as did the manufacturing plant, in the 1990's.

That's a shame.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does it make me racist if I refuse to date a black person??? Or is that just preference?

What if you met a black man who checked ALL of you boxes except for his race? That's racism. You can't know ahead of time whether or not there is a black man on the planet who is right for you. There could be. If you are closed to that, then you're a racist.

Oh, fuck off. That argument is as dumb as the trannies who complain anyone who want date them "and my female penis" is a "transphobe". No, I get to decide who I am attracted to and who I am not attracted to not you. You are so fucking stupid you remind me of that leftist German girl who held a "free kisses for migrants" sign in order to virtue signaling about just how lefty she was. The savages beat her, gang raped her, strangled her to death, then tried to burn her body.

Some people are just to stupid to even save themselves.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And the first image I'm hit with is this:

Capture.png

I had to scroll quite a bit to find a White person, and that White person happened to look androgynous, so I could not determine its sex.

I kept scrolling, and finally found a White male actually dressed as a Western man, a farmer/cowboy type.

Interestingly enough, it appears they've ventured away from the Black male/White female interracial partnerships this year. Curious that they've done this.

What's their endgame here? When I leave my house, I mainly see White people. I see White men partnered with White women here, who have White kids. Why are the advertising exec's trying to paint a world that doesn't exist (at least not yet)... Is a world where a gay Black man embracing his gay Mexican partner common where you live?
All the execs are the Juden, it's that easy to work out... Haven't you realised the Jewish danger yet?