So I'm driving in my 75,000.00 luxury sedan this morning and a really cool addon to the ignore feature crossed my mind.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lotus sure never lectures people when they are ripping on my trailor. Which they do all the time. Or when they are bragging about whatever supposed wealth they have.

Why are only certain people allowed to be classist pricks?

I would prefer to live in a bus/van/RV conversion. But that's apparently an issue to since Poofer was carrying on about how I was going to "live in my van and be homeless".

Yeah it's totally okay to degrade people for choosing other sorts of lifestyles if those choices are associated with poverty right?

Everyone who lives in a trailor is just poor and garbage and shouldnt get to talk about anything or advocate for their own interests.
Some conversions are incredible
Just like those container homes
The higher budget ones are beautiful

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some conversions are incredible
Just like those container homes
The higher budget ones are beautiful

You dont need a higher budget if you use reclaimed materials. If your creative you can do a lot with less.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You dont need a higher budget if you use reclaimed materials. If your creative you can do a lot with less.
Yes of course, pallets for what not..but im talking the bling that makes these thing pop..stainless steel and furniture lighting..you think re claimed lighting is cheap...I get you though low expectations sit on milk crates around and a wooden hydro spool LOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did admong manage to put back together his asshole after it exploded last night?

would someone who doesn't have him on ignore take a moment to find out?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I has deh biggys on teh ignores
Lemme guess, something about a mans ass ?

amirite ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never lie about anything. I can always prove what I claim. I think Stubby lies. I’d be happy to eat my claim, if the little fella can prove what he says. Maybe it’s best for him to keep me on ignore.
Prove it Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe a photo with the dwarf in and around his $75,000 automobile. Ask him Dovey. Ask him to prove us fools wrong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes of course, pallets for what not..but im talking the bling that makes these thing pop..stainless steel and furniture lighting..you think re claimed lighting is cheap...I get you though low expectations sit on milk crates around and a wooden hydro spool LOL

You CAN get that second hand(lighting) and stainless steel is easy to find reclaimed or second hand.

There is a less costly and more eco friendly way to do everything.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You CAN get that second hand(lighting) and stainless steel is easy to find reclaimed or second hand.

I just thought it might be a simple thing that make us fools look like real fools. Stubby doesn’t lie, right?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Im talking quality not trailor style dovey

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Im talking quality not trailor style dovey

So in your mind it has to be brand new and pricey or its "trailor style"?

X that's a really pathetic and shallow mentality when you can get the same things....most of the time better ....without wasting money and contributing to garbage and pollution.

I'm so glad that I'm a free spirited person who can feel good about my decisions because absolutely none of them are motivated by some need to "look" a certain way and make myself feel like I'm better than other people.

I'm definately not the only one who moved away from crowded metro areas surrounded by angry and materialistic people and chose a rural trailor style life to being around lame people who think they are too good to reclaim or get things second hand because they think spending money they dont have to spend makes them admirable.

There is absolutely no point in going into tiny houses or alternative housing if you are just going to continue in the cult of consumerism.

It's like when minimalist went trendy and people were actually purchasing expensive items in white and khaki to decorate their 300k house with. It made my fucking brain bleed.

Reclaimed and second hand is ALWAYS the better option. Always. It is exactly as good as getting it new and you save more money and you not only dont create garbage but you are reusing materials so they dont become garbage. If more people were willing to try that first and re use where ever they can....that would solve a lot of pollution issues.

But yeah sure, X. You need to make sure you dont look "trailor style" when in reality it's the same damn thing, you just made a wiser choice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Used with natural and reclaimed materials. But since she didnt spend 5 times the amount of money on the same materials while contributing to garbage and pollutionand thusly defeating the purpose just to have it "new" .....X is too good for that "trailor style".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

80 percent all recycled and reclaimed materials. So this guy is just "trailor style" and X is too good for this too. And clearly X is better than this guy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a renovated trailor.

These are not only far more affordable..allowing people to live comfortably without being a debt slave to a bank, they are also more energy efficient and create less garbage and pollution when you flip them. And using mostly recycled and reclaimed materials

We were really dead set on renovating the one we have. However the stupid state of Michigan will not let us move this onto land....its a 1985 so it's too old to move. And it doesnt matter if we replace every joist and structure....we still cannot get the permit to move it. So we are just hanging here, enjoying our very low living expenses and searching for land or a home already on land that is right for us.

So many people are struggling right now with their living expenses and mortgages and that is stress we just do not have in our lives right now and I'm grateful for that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with trailors.....people who think so have bought into consumerist propaganda designed to make them become debt slaves to enrich banks and wealthy people.

There really is more to life than owning stuff, shocking I know! Price tags do not necessarily equal quality and you will never buy your worth as a human.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You wanna see pictures of me and him that I have?

Stubby can’t do it? I sense he’s a liar. Maybe not? He may ignore me all he wants. Just like to see him put his $75,000 automobile where his mouth is. Shouldn’t be too hard

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So in your mind it has to be brand new and pricey or its "trailor style"?

X that's a really pathetic and shallow mentality when you can get the same things....most of the time better ....without wasting money and contributing to garbage and pollution.

I'm so glad that I'm a free spirited person who can feel good about my decisions because absolutely none of them are motivated by some need to "look" a certain way and make myself feel like I'm better than other people.

I'm definately not the only one who moved away from crowded metro areas surrounded by angry and materialistic people and chose a rural trailor style life to being around lame people who think they are too good to reclaim or get things second hand because they think spending money they dont have to spend makes them admirable.

There is absolutely no point in going into tiny houses or alternative housing if you are just going to continue in the cult of consumerism.

It's like when minimalist went trendy and people were actually purchasing expensive items in white and khaki to decorate their 300k house with. It made my fucking brain bleed.

Reclaimed and second hand is ALWAYS the better option. Always. It is exactly as good as getting it new and you save more money and you not only dont create garbage but you are reusing materials so they dont become garbage. If more people were willing to try that first and re use where ever they can....that would solve a lot of pollution issues.

But yeah sure, X. You need to make sure you dont look "trailor style" when in reality it's the same damn thing, you just made a wiser choice.
I got as far as shallow, and yes shallow a pool as biggy is tall, vain like fuck as well
I'm tryna read your drival but my eyes wander away .

maybe reclaimed is cheap where you are but here its trendy and anything worth having comes with a steep price tag

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Used with natural and reclaimed materials. But since she didnt spend 5 times the amount of money on the same materials while contributing to garbage and pollutionand thusly defeating the purpose just to have it "new" .....X is too good for that "trailor style".

too homelessy ...

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stubby can’t do it? I sense he’s a liar. Maybe not? He may ignore me all he wants. Just like to see him put his $75,000 automobile where his mouth is. Shouldn’t be too hard
dood aint got jeans that fit LOL ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got as far as shallow, and yes shallow a pool as biggy is tall, vain like fuck as well
That's because it's true for you. You are shallow.

Big MOCKS shallow people. That's the difference.

You are in here blathering about how ethical living is "homelessy".

It's always people who lean left who act like pigs, too. Literally everything you try to claim others are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's because it's true for you. You are shallow.

Big MOCKS shallow people. That's the difference.

You are in here blathering about how ethical living is "homelessy".

It's always people who lean left who act like pigs, too. Literally everything you try to claim others are.
Sure he mocks them, he's jealous of em lol its confidence dovey, a swagger ...it rubs some the wrong way
I can assure you I'm no pig, if my lady has cracked nail polish its sianora .. standards
I would freak you out
I'm not talking ethical living you insideout wombat I'm talking cool looking modern living within limited space but you do you of putting werdzzz into my mouth .... Strive at the least to be semi normal dove (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure he mocks them, he's jealous of em lol its confidence dovey, a swagger ...it rubs some the wrong way
I can assure you I'm no pig, if my lady has cracked nail polish its sianora .. standards
I would freak you out
I'm not talking ethical living you insideout wombat I'm talking cool looking modern living within limited space but you do you of putting werdzzz into my mouth .... Strive at the least to be semi normal dove (:

No, X. He mocks them because they are shallow. Because they are always the first to start talking shit about people they see as below them. Or talking about overspending. It's funny when he starts bragging because they make hypocrites out of themselves quickly.

You really are a pig if you dump someone over chipped nail polish....seriously?

You'll die single. Do you have kids? That you have a relationship with? You are going to get old and be by yourself with no partner and it's going to be miserable. All because of silly and meaningless things like some chipped nail polish. Just wait until you are alone and old and horribly lonely and empty asking yourself why you were so stuck on stupid shit. That's not standards.....that's just sad. You kinda dont deserve someone willing to invest their life and energy into you. You may as well buy sex doll.

X I'm married and I have daughters. I have a very happy and peaceful life. If I were your definition of normal I would probably be miserable. You really sound shallow and yeah....ethical living is about ethics. It's not about "cool looking modern living". And that's easy to create anyway doing it the way I would. People do it all the time.

You read like you like and desire what marketing tells you to like. We all have standards. Sounds like yours are provided to you though and it's more about validation. My standards are my own.

Makes sense now why you gravitate towards bitter people with low self esteem.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, X just got pwned by Dove with so many werdz. LOL

X is making them seethe. PUT HIM ON IGNORE!

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, X. He mocks them because they are shallow. Because they are always the first to start talking shit about people they see as below them. Or talking about overspending. It's funny when he starts bragging because they make hypocrites out of themselves quickly.

You really are a pig if you dump someone over chipped nail polish....seriously?

You'll die single. Do you have kids? That you have a relationship with? You are going to get old and be by yourself with no partner and it's going to be miserable. All because of silly and meaningless things like some chipped nail polish. Just wait until you are alone and old and horribly lonely and empty asking yourself why you were so stuck on stupid shit. That's not standards.....that's just sad. You kinda dont deserve someone willing to invest their life and energy into you. You may as well buy sex doll.

X I'm married and I have daughters. I have a very happy and peaceful life. If I were your definition of normal I would probably be miserable. You really sound shallow and yeah....ethical living is about ethics. It's not about "cool looking modern living". And that's easy to create anyway doing it the way I would. People do it all the time.

You read like you like and desire what marketing tells you to like. We all have standards. Sounds like yours are provided to you though and it's more about validation. My standards are my own.

Makes sense now why you gravitate towards bitter people with low self esteem.
dove im not like you and feel the need tp plaster my life all over the web, some O us are quite comfortable thank you for your concern LOLLOLOLOL
I have standards as I dont go with trailor chicks, I bet you emit a stench I dont wish to fathom :LOL3:

youre married fuccked doods and chicks from the web like cmon are you for real :LOL3::LOL3:

Dont get mad you could never get me , I'm a whole lot hotter than biggy trust me

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see the insects were out and about Friday night being insects and not having lives worth living

that's cute.