So I'm driving in my 75,000.00 luxury sedan this morning and a really cool addon to the ignore feature crossed my mind.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What if you could shit post rate the posts of people you find completely elementary and loathsome ie spastics that find their way onto your ignore list?

Which brings a fond memory to mind. Do any of you recall that rather entertaining event at SG when someone decided to wade through Lotus Barf's shitposting history just to give her the poopoo emoji on several thousand of her banal offerings?

She went crazy like someone forced soap and water upon her body! I mean it was a fit of mental institution level hysterics complete with the tinfoil fedora and coat hanger antennas. She went spacey. I kid you not. "It was BIGGIE who did it" she proclaimed over and over again despite being shown evidence to the contrary

Fun times indeed. But I digress.

What if, just to shit on them further and give them the big "fuck you I don't respect you at all since I'm not reading your posts and still concluding they are utter vapid shit" emoji each and every time they piss all over themselves and decide to share that fact with the rest of the forum.

Wouldn't that be a really cool feature? I think so.

Oh, and P.S. if any of you manage to come across a Luxury table which seats 12 costing 150,000.00 I'll take two.

thank you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a known fact. Stubby lives in maws mobile home. Drives an 81 Fiat.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
For that money you could have had a 2023 Jeep and a few grand to toss about.
Unless you wanted to go full luxury package then I expect you'd have to cough up a few more grand.

The other day, just out of curiosity, I visited the Jeep web site and picked a few options (most of which ought to be standard but whatever) on a new model ...not even finding everything I wanted like a brush bar or a winch or a godsdamned V8... but even that was $71k and some change.

Fucking hell.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unless you wanted to go full luxury package then I expect you'd have to cough up a few more grand.

The other day, just out of curiosity, I visited the Jeep web site and picked a few options (most of which ought to be standard but whatever) on a new model ...not even finding everything I wanted like a brush bar or a winch or a godsdamned V8... but even that was $71k and some change.

Fucking hell.
I'm really not a fan of jeeps.

I have a Ford F-150 I keep around just for transporting large items but when I go luxury vehicle it's a sedan of the Audi and Genesis flavor.

I did own an Audi G5 a few years back but I wasn't at all impressed.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I've owned Jeeps and have grown rather fond of them.
I intended to see what Land Rover had to offer in comparison to the Jeep lineup but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Not a fan of pickup trucks, personally.
Especially the ones that look like they've never seen a day's hard labor and exist solely to proclaim to the world that their driver is, in fact, a redneck.

/facePalm

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've owned Jeeps and have grown rather fond of them.
I intended to see what Land Rover had to offer in comparison to the Jeep lineup but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Not a fan of pickup trucks, personally.
Especially the ones that look like they've never seen a day's hard labor and exist solely to proclaim to the world that their driver is, in fact, a redneck.

/facePalm
yeah those are retarded. I had a buddy that dropped 85,000 on one. A real diesel guzzler. What do you think happened when the Bad biden policies caused fuel to reach nearly 6 bucks a gallon?

That and the fact that he'd ask me all the time if I could help him transport stuff in my older workhorse had me scratching my head like "why the fuck did you buy this thing?"

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Fucking hell.

I have a 2018 Jeep Cherokee

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Arent these threads just so refreshing when utter fucksticks have no ability to input their mindless diarrhea into the conversation?

they just seem to flow so naturally

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which brings a fond memory to mind. Do any of you recall that rather entertaining event at SG when someone decided to wade through Lotus Barf's shitposting history just to give her the poopoo emoji on several thousand of her banal offerings?

She went crazy like someone forced soap and water upon her body! I mean it was a fit of mental institution level hysterics complete with the tinfoil fedora and coat hanger antennas. She went spacey. I kid you not. "It was BIGGIE who did it" she proclaimed over and over again despite being shown evidence to the contrary

Sweet Lily did it to me too and always left a sweet endearing comment like, "fucking racist cunt."

Which is probably true, I do think my race is better than other races.... what can I say???? Sue me Sumu!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sweet Lily did it to me too and always left a sweet endearing comment like, "fucking racist cunt."

Which is probably true, I do think my race is better than other races.... what can I say???? Sue me Sumu!!!!
There's nothing wrong with being convinced you are better than some foul, belligerent & racist slob who is utterly stupid to boot. That's called "a healthy connection with reality"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's nothing wrong with being convinced you are better than some foul, belligerent & racist slob who is utterly stupid to boot. That's called "a healthy connection with reality"

Every race has their good and bad points. I find nothing wrong pointing out either good or bad.... I get really ticked off with the whole race baiting shit that people love spewing out.

Like Meghan Markle a person of colour extraordinare who never had a black friend, never had a black boyfriend, straightened her kinky hair, had plastic surgery on her negro nose and didn't invite one black relative to her £32 million UK tax funded wedding..... now THAT is my defintion of a racist cunt...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Every race has their good and bad points. I find nothing wrong pointing out either good or bad.... I get really ticked off with the whole race baiting shit that people love spewing out.

Like Meghan Markle a person of colour extraordinare who never had a black friend, never had a black boyfriend, straightened her kinky hair, had plastic surgery on her negro nose and didn't invite one black relative to her £32 million UK tax funded wedding..... now THAT is my defintion of a racist cunt...
race and phobia-this-or-that are two of the most often used tricks in the liberal arsenal

when they avoid supporting any of their beliefs that is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a 2019 Hyundai I30. I don't need anything better. It does absolutely everything a car needs to do, it's comfortable, it has a backup camera and a screen for gps, gas mileage is good, and it always starts and runs properly. Who gives a flying fuck how much I paid for it?

People who brag about their cars and houses are pathetic. But everyone except those people knows this.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have a 2019 Hyundai I30. I don't need anything better. It does absolutely everything a car needs to do, it's comfortable, it has a backup camera and a screen for gps, gas mileage is good, and it always starts and runs properly. Who gives a flying fuck how much I paid for it?

People who brag about their cars and houses are pathetic. But everyone except those people knows this.
Don’t forget about those who brag about tables that cost more than two cars while you’re busy pontificating here oh batheless one.

Lol.

That was easy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Arent they though?!

If only you said that to people who actually mean it when they do it instead of suddenly calling out a classist troll that is mocking Murdock and Oak from the most down to earth guy on the board.

I'm just sitting here in my white trash trailor park all broke and uneducated though so am I even allowed to talk?!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Arent they though?!

If only you said that to people who actually mean it when they do it instead of suddenly calling out a classist troll that is mocking Murdock and Oak from the most down to earth guy on the board.

I'm just sitting here in my white trash trailor park all broke and uneducated though so am I even allowed to talk?!
These libtards simply do not posses enough brain function to see when they are being baited, fished and gutted

and that's the most amusing part of the whole exercise

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What if you could shit post rate the posts of people you find completely elementary and loathsome ie spastics that find their way onto your ignore list?

Fun times indeed. But I digress.

What if, just to shit on them further and give them the big "fuck you I don't respect you at all since I'm not reading your posts and still concluding they are utter vapid shit" emoji each and every time they piss all over themselves and decide to share that fact with the rest of the forum.

Wouldn't that be a really cool feature? I think so.

Oh, and P.S. if any of you manage to come across a Luxury table which seats 12 costing 150,000.00 I'll take two.

thank you.

8zel6wjhczz61.jpg

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's so refreshing to see competent and capable posters who get the point of my trolls

and they work on the gullible fuckwit libtards each and every time I run them too. Even if you make it clear to them how their own hypocrisy is being mocked in real time

going forward, I wonder if I post a "bait" watermark along with each of my posts will they still swim up to the hook and bite as much as they do? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus sure never lectures people when they are ripping on my trailor. Which they do all the time. Or when they are bragging about whatever supposed wealth they have.

Why are only certain people allowed to be classist pricks?

I would prefer to live in a bus/van/RV conversion. But that's apparently an issue to since Poofer was carrying on about how I was going to "live in my van and be homeless".

Yeah it's totally okay to degrade people for choosing other sorts of lifestyles if those choices are associated with poverty right?

Everyone who lives in a trailor is just poor and garbage and shouldnt get to talk about anything or advocate for their own interests.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking hell.

I have been seeing 2019 Lexus GX 460s for around $38,000. Even one 2020 with 46,000 miles for $40k. That is a hell of a bargain for a very capable of roader with luxury trim. The V8 is a thirty beast though with gas mileage 16 in town and 19 highway.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus sure never lectures people when they are ripping on my trailor. Which they do all the time. Or when they are bragging about whatever supposed wealth they have.

Why are only certain people allowed to be classist pricks?

I would prefer to live in a bus/van/RV conversion. But that's apparently an issue to since Poofer was carrying on about how I was going to "live in my van and be homeless".

Yeah it's totally okay to degrade people for choosing other sorts of lifestyles if those choices are associated with poverty right?

Everyone who lives in a trailor is just poor and garbage and shouldnt get to talk about anything or advocate for their own interests.
Aren’t I just the man when it comes to getting them to expose their hypocrisy?