So I'm driving in my 75,000.00 luxury sedan this morning and a really cool addon to the ignore feature crossed my mind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow, X just got pwned by Dove with so many werdz. LOL

X is making them seethe. PUT HIM ON IGNORE!

Hey Scooter.

So do you still want to bash me in the face with a cement block or did you cum and get over it?

Good to see you actually post. The looming was getting awkward.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey Scooter.

So do you still want to bash me in the face with a cement block or did you cum and get over it?
Lmao - did he really say that?

How utterly hysterical that he would go on record admitting he's too much of a frail sissy emo to get something like that done with his own two hands.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what's interesting?

I really dont share any more or less than anyone else. But yet I get accused of "plastering my whole life" or my own "PI" ....literally across the web.

And this is why some people get so rabid?

I actually share significantly LESS by today's standards where thousands of people literally vlog their daily lives. Or people here who talk about the mundane stuff they do during the week.

Some of us have poster togther for over a decade so we know a decent amount about eachother.

Super private things about myself that are discussed on forums are things that were blasted without my consent. However - just because I didnt post it myself doesnt mean I'm going to run off crying about it.

And that seems to really piss people off.

Now if I took Xs posts directed at me over the past year......it would add up to one really long, boring and repetitive post. Pretty much saying "ur boring" over and over and over and over. But because I'm finally giving him the attention he begged for IM the one "seething" and I should put him on ignore?

People sure are stupid as fuck these days. Having hostility towards someone just because they share things is really just excuse for being a miserable person yourself. Js.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao - did he really say that?

How utterly hysterical that he would go on record admitting he's too much of a frail sissy emo to get something like that done with his own two hands.

Yeah. On that other board.....was it VF?

Where that Ed guy posted my picture and asked the board to "rate me"

Scooter busted in there with some intense anger and a violent fantasy and I dont even know this guy. Never interacted with him. So it kinda fucking scared me.

People you've never interacted with.....reading your posts and getting so angry they want violence against you is a creepy reality of the internet.

Caught me off guard BUT I can take it. I'm a sponge that can absorb abuse pretty well lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah. On that other board.....was it VF?

Where that Ed guy posted my picture and asked the board to "rate me"

Scooter busted in there with some intense anger and a violent fantasy and I dont even know this guy. Never interacted with him. So it kinda fucking scared me.

People you've never interacted with.....reading your posts and getting so angry they want violence against you is a creepy reality of the internet.

Caught me off guard BUT I can take it. I'm a sponge that can absorb abuse pretty well lol.
Perhaps he was experiencing stiff competition for the excellence in involuntary celibacy award down at whatever nursing home caters to lepers and needed to push the envelope?

Let us not be hasty and judge here. I doubt he is mobile or could even make it to his front door without tripping over his two left feet once his tongue gets in the way of forward movement, let alone lift a cement block up off the ground in the first place.

In any event, I marvel at how generous he is. To provide his readers with a good chuckle by choosing for himself a common pet name which represents something elderly and handicapped people sit on?

No?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Perhaps he was in stiff competition for the excellence in involuntary celibacy award down at whatever nursing home caters to lepers?

Let us not be hasty and judge here. I doubt he is mobile or could even make it to his front door without tripping over his two left feet once his tongue gets in the way of forward movement, let alone lift a cement block up off the ground in the first place.

In any event, I marvel at how generous he is. To provide his readers with a good chuckle by choosing for himself a common pet name which represents something elderly and handicapped people sit on?

No?

Men are only incels if they oppose leftwing politcs. That's "incels". Married traditional family men....you know.

And that's also "small dick energy".

All the "real men" are passionately fighting for free abortions, legal "sex work", transition medical experiments on children and telling right wing women they should be raped and or killed.

Scooter has big dick energy for that empowered comment about bashing a woman in the head with a cement block. A real hero for women.

It's the married fathers who are incels and small dick energy guys.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Scooter.

Good to see you actually post. The looming was getting awkward.
why does it come as such a shock to you that people think yer a fucking terd world retard LOL surely you know tis' not only I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA fucking hell you boring idiot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
twweddle dum and tweddle dee going off because once again dove has been exposed as an internet annomolly :LOL3:
now they'll leap frog each others poast until doveys dick gets lodged up biggys ass plugged in like and they become like one super powered retard LOLOLOLOL :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s cut to the chase. That liar takes the bus, or hitch hikes. Why do you prop this fool up Dovey?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know what's interesting?

I really dont share any more or less than anyone else. But yet I get accused of "plastering my whole life" or my own "PI" ....literally across the web.

And this is why some people get so rabid?

I actually share significantly LESS by today's standards where thousands of people literally vlog their daily lives. Or people here who talk about the mundane stuff they do during the week.

Some of us have poster togther for over a decade so we know a decent amount about eachother.

Super private things about myself that are discussed on forums are things that were blasted without my consent. However - just because I didnt post it myself doesnt mean I'm going to run off crying about it.

And that seems to really piss people off.

Now if I took Xs posts directed at me over the past year......it would add up to one really long, boring and repetitive post. Pretty much saying "ur boring" over and over and over and over. But because I'm finally giving him the attention he begged for IM the one "seething" and I should put him on ignore?

People sure are stupid as fuck these days. Having hostility towards someone just because they share things is really just excuse for being a miserable person yourself. Js.
retard isn't funny how almoast EVERYONE thinks the same thing ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Turns out the Puerto Rican Dwarf is a lying sac. No little surprise.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's because it's true for you. You are shallow.

Big MOCKS shallow people. That's the difference.

You are in here blathering about how ethical living is "homelessy".

It's always people who lean left who act like pigs, too. Literally everything you try to claim others are.

Pigs? How about liars?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why does it come as such a shock to you that people think yer a fucking terd world retard LOL surely you know tis' not only I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA fucking hell you boring idiot

X MOST people think you are a mentally disabled shit poster.

And that's from interacting with you.

"People" typically dont go spewing violent hatred over someone theyve never interacted with. "People" actually said Scooter is a complete fucking creep and that it's not really out of character for him to be disturbing.

I think you are jealous of how I actually get under peoples skin while you have to spam post for a year to get attention and even then....no one is mad or bothered. Just mocking you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
X MOST people think you are a mentally disabled shit poster.

And that's from interacting with you.

"People" typically dont go spewing violent hatred over someone theyve never interacted with. "People" actually said Scooter is a complete fucking creep and that it's not really out of character for him to be disturbing.

I think you are jealous of how I actually get under peoples skin while you have to spam post for a year to get attention and even then....no one is mad or bothered. Just mocking you.
Even the libs think he’s mentally disabled and feral. Despite not being too much higher on the evolutionary ladder themselves

He’s against us tho in their very important war so they give him emoji props and other forms of validation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All I have to do is flame someone and X starts drooling and all capping over how "mad" or "broke" I am.

If I went and started saying I wanted someone to get bashed in the head with cement? X would be claiming how "mad and broke" that person got me.

When X thought I was the one using kids as ammo? That meant I was "cornered" and "playing the only card i had". However....when it was pointed out that was Oink and Murd who were using kids and he was reminded of that? HE decided to accuse me of being a child rapist. And again.....that I meant I was "mad and cornered".

If I were going in the shout box and telling people things like i wished they would get stabbed in the nuts with ice skates....yeah that would be "mad and broke".

If I were trying to recruit people in PM to go after someone I hate on the board and then when they said "no thanks..I dont want your drama" and than I started attacking them in PM... oh yeah, I'd be "mad and broke".

But Xs standards change based on who he decides to like. He thinks he is part of the co kid club while he is really at the specail ed table. He has decided some of the most triggered, genuinely pissed off and vindictive people are the ones enjoying themselves. While me and Big....who take none of this even slightly seriously.. are big mad. What? Lol.

Somehow i hurt this morons feelings and he will adjust and flip his non existent standards so he can claim everything I post, no matter how lighthearted or silly.....means I'm just over here all mad and shit. And he will derail amusing threads and kill them to do so.

I mean he acts like the "Big is short" stuff is some fresh new shit that we havent read for the past 12 years. Big has never cared about this. Big has had a lot of fun with it. But yeah he thinks that's making Big mad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oink, Turdy and Scrotini could track me down and send me a package with feces in it and a dead pig heart with a knife in it and call CPS with a ton a false abuse and neglect allegations and I could say "Wow they are psychotic" and X would come in with 50 laughy emojis and say they really PWNED me and got me "big madz".

That's the level of bias and dislike has and again.....doesnt even know me. Just hates the fact I post.

Lol. Fucking hell some of these people are just weak little bitches lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even the libs think he’s mentally disabled and feral. Despite not being too much higher on the evolutionary ladder themselves

He’s against us tho in their very important war so they give him emoji props and other forms of validation

His chosen "buddy" group could start flat out doxxing and making death threats and we could be laughing at them and this tard would come in, post all cap "HA HA's" and 50 laughy face guys claiming that we are so mad and owned.

Murd could shave her head and start begging me to treat it like a dildo and telling people that I send her love poetry and that shes doing spells to kill my cats and I could totally ignore it and he would drop a three-fer with laughy faces about how enraged and owned I am.

I mean maybe I'm just too furiously angry to wish violence on people? Maybe if I were calmer and actually having fun I could be posting about wanting people to die and get stabbed with ice skates or bashed in the head with cement or accusing people of child abuse......I mean it looks like they are really having fun. I wish i had that for myself and i wasnt so mad all the time!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is how the spastic cretins around here feel when you author posts with complete sentences, paragraphs and words with more then one syllable

Enjoy the video. It even has a guest appearance by that faggot @Admin. cryimg about his flowers

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is how the spastic cretins around here feel when you author posts with complete sentences, paragraphs and words with more then one syllable

Enjoy the video. It even has a guest appearance by that faggot @Admin. cryimg about his flowers

Yeah it's really offensive to some that I'm not dumbing myself way down so I can appeal to the lowest intellects here.

I have my own "fans" and I'll just keep them lol.

X is genuinely boring....in the way were he is only amusing for a short time when the board is slower and you are just poking at him.

But any sort of interesting conversations.....hell even a flame exchange....he is pretty useless and more of a thread killer than anything.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah it's really offensive to some that I'm not dumbing myself way down so I can appeal to the lowest intellects here.

I have my own "fans" and I'll just keep them lol.

X is genuinely boring....in the way were he is only amusing for a short time when the board is slower and you are just poking at him.

But any sort of interesting conversations.....hell even a flame exchange....he is pretty useless and more of a thread killer than anything.
Perhaps we should intersperse our fine penmanship with some simple grunts and groans and maybe a few pictures of scat in French fry sleeves to appease them?

You know be all things to all cretins?