So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
FUUUCKKK, Frood…. God speed and I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe, mang. Can you family start sticking up on dry foods (beans, rice, etc) and start a small garden to grow khale or other nutrient rich sustainable veggies?

We're always loaded for bear.... but kale? Really? :WFT:

I put off leaving the state hoping they'd allow us unjabbed the ability to earn money but alas.... Kim Jong Dan Andrews in an act of extreme pettiness, removed all restrictions except no jab no job, so I'm off hopefully tomorrow morning or Monday morning.

that SUCKS…

But I’ll shift into mom mode now and tell you to eat your nutrient rich veggies!

My children and future steps don’t like it either… so I hide it in stew where a little crunch is appreciated amongst the ground turkey, cannelloni and stewed tomatoe seasoned broth. It’s an easy way to feed everyone on a budget and will keep you healthy. Plus you can grow it year round.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
FUUUCKKK, Frood…. God speed and I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe, mang. Can you family start sticking up on dry foods (beans, rice, etc) and start a small garden to grow khale or other nutrient rich sustainable veggies?

I put off leaving the state hoping they'd allow us unjabbed the ability to earn money but alas.... Kim Jong Dan Andrews in an act of extreme pettiness, removed all restrictions except no jab no job, so I'm off hopefully tomorrow morning or Monday morning.

that SUCKS…

But I’ll shift into mom mode now and tell you to eat your nutrient rich veggies!

My children and future steps don’t like it either… so I hide it in stew where a little crunch is appreciated amongst the ground turkey, cannelloni and stewed tomatoe seasoned broth. It’s an easy way to feed everyone on a budget and will keep you healthy. Plus you can grow it year round.

The big meal of my day is a platter of barbecued English breakfast.... tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, asparagus, et cetera, and lots of meat and beans..

The family is fine where they are. I'm still in charge of the online shopping and our freezers and pantry are chocked anyway. They might have to top up fruit for school lunches or a few veggies each week.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

that SUCKS…

The big meal of my day is a platter of barbecued English breakfast.... tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, asparagus, et cetera, and lots of meat and beans..

The family is fine where they are. I'm still in charge of the online shopping and our freezers and pantry are chocked anyway. They might have to top up fruit for school lunches or a few veggies each week.

I like to fry sourdough in the cast iron pan after the bacon and tomatoes have be fried. Served with 2 poached eggs hold the beans cause it’s not ladylike to fart all day.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

that SUCKS…

I like to fry sourdough in the cast iron pan after the bacon and tomatoes have be fried. Served with 2 poached eggs hold the beans cause it’s not ladylike to fart all day.

If you soak beans overnight and rinse them a few times before cooking, no farts....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m still going to support you having a small garden at your family home while you’re on the jab lamb. Keep food costs down as much as possible so you can keep your savings. The longer you can make the money last… the better chances you have to pull this off.

Plus, the garden will give you something to talk about with the little when you call. Put her in charge of it. Daughters like that sort of responsibility doled out by their alpha fathers. I speak from experience here.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m still going to support you having a small garden at your family home while you’re on the jab lamb. Keep food costs down as much as possible so you can keep your savings. The longer you can make the money last… the better chances you have to pull this off.

Plus, the garden will give you something to talk about with the little when you call. Put her in charge of it. Daughters like that sort of responsibility doled out by their alpha fathers. I speak from experience here.

It gets down to freezing or below at night during our winters so the growing season is on hold for many months. Gardens are good but not practical at the moment.

At best, some window sill potted plants are the only chance.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It gets down to freezing or below at night during our winters so the growing season is on hold for many months. Gardens are good but not practical at the moment.

do u get snow?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

do u get snow?

Mostly in the Alpine regions nearby... whatever snow we rarely get melts by mid morning. The frosts are pretty severe though... crunchy white grass for a few hours. Not a gardeners dream...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

do u get snow?

Mostly in the Alpine regions nearby... whatever snow we rarely get melts by mid morning. The frosts are pretty severe though... crunchy white grass for a few hours. Not a gardeners dream...
thats the thing i like about living in the northeast US, we get clobbered with the seasonal extremes

too hot and too cold get annoying but the changes r nice

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

do u get snow?

thats the thing i like about living in the northeast US, we get clobbered with the seasonal extremes

too hot and too cold get annoying but the changes r nice

I remember the weather in Pennsylvania and New Jersey...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Woot woot.... got a job in the middle of nowhere starting in two weeks for three maybe four months... it's a 23 hour straight drive from here....

Doubt I'll be getting home often.... but meh.... fuck it. It's exciting!

Won't say what kind of employer it is because 1. I haven't signed on the dotted line (waiting for a much closer job to come through in the next week), and 2. With my luck, I'd say too much and somebody would search their brains to find the gig and be a prick.