So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been referred to as ""roido"" for a reason

Are you sure they're not actually saying "Frodo"?

After all, Hobbits have an advantage in a fight; they can punch opponents right in the balls without having to stoop.

Mel said yer 6'3" & over 200 lbs of muscle without shoes.

Is that true, Blurt?

If so you're not the most dainty Lady in silk stockings, ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet I can see why people carry guns in the US.

I didn't own a gun when I was there.

But it seems like a more violent place now.

There are some ghettos the average person wouldnt or shouldn't visit.

You're such a fearful little man, Joe.

Can't even muster up the courage to visit downtown Vancouver, let alone Los Angeles or New York City.

What a wadded tissue of a man you are!

And yet you're the one who brings up & highlights that 50 Trans people were murdered in the United States this year Blurt.

Not me. So you brought it up for a reason to emphasize a point.

So don't try to whitewash 5hr issue which you yourself brought up Blurt.

Yes, and if you don't understand (and that's no stretch) why I brought it up, you need to read my last exchange with Raven. Or, at the very least, to go ejaculate in a cup and lube your eyeballs with your milky protein goo.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah... Your comparison/consequences to his situation and your "coming out" is bullshit! You're not losing your livelihood over it.. BIG difference. Anywho.. Not going to change your mind.. Hopefully, you will never have to encounter this kind of government tyranny.. We'll have to disagree on this. Take Care.

Looks to me he made his bed and now will have to sleep in it. The way of the World.
:Whatevr2:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

After all, Hobbits have an advantage in a fight; they can punch opponents right in the balls without having to stoop.

Mel said yer 6'3" & over 200 lbs of muscle without shoed.

Is that true, Blurt?

If so you're not the most dainty Lady in silk stockings, ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?

Mel said?

You mean, the same Mel who repeatedly said he was going to kill himself with his shotgun over his mantelpiece copy of Mein Kampf?

Your sources suck, Jomo.

All told, though, Mel would be a great addition to this forum.

Did you know he was in love with Flea?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mel said yer 6'3" & over 200 lbs of muscle without shoed.

Is that true, Blurt?

Mel said?

You mean, the same Mel who repeatedly said he was going to kill himself with his shotgun over his mantelpiece copy of Mein Kampf?

Your sources suck, Jomo.

All told, though, Mel would be a great addition to this forum.

Did you know he was in love with Flea?

Just that the idea of an oversized Trans Male/Female trying to be 'feminine' & one of the girls evokes a funny if not comical image Blurt.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just that the idea of an oversized Trans Male/Female trying to be 'feminine' & one of the girls evokes a funny if not comical image Blurt.

It sure does, doesn't it?

It's on a par with a 68-year old limo driver in a peaked cap angling his rearview mirror so as to better "catch a snatch" in its reflection from up the skirts of the revelling prom queens in the back seat.

Right, P-Joe?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just say these things ta bug Blurt.

'Cept it doesn't bug me, Jomo.

Unlike you, I actually like Americans. I'm most certainly not afraid of them.

And you're the one who's often expressed a fear of "leaving the house," and an absolute mortal terror at even the thought of visiting the U.S., not me.

For some reason, you seem incapable of distinguishing between the fantasyland of an anonymous online environment and flesh and blood reality. Regardless of the banter here, I'm quite confident that I would enjoy hanging out for a coffee or a beer or a glass of wine with any member on this board.

Except maybe for UncleFiLTH. That guy's a lost cause.

Actually Blurt I believe that Trans people get murdered or attacked in the US a lot. There's probably many more incidents that don't get reported either. I was attacked or threatened 4 times when I lived there. And that was in good times too & I'm not Trans. Plus there's a Lotta religious fundamentalist kooks.

It's just a different country Blurt. Much more socially conservative. Even liberal California. It's not hard to the US is so polarized these days.

Anyways I've nothing against Americans. It's just a different country and society eh.
I certainly hope they are.... and lets face it josephine, you're pretty close to being a trannie.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you're the one who's often expressed a fear of "leaving the house," and an absolute mortal terror at even the thought of visiting the U.S., not me.

For some reason, you seem incapable of distinguishing between the fantasyland of an anonymous online environment and flesh and blood reality. Regardless of the banter here, I'm quite confident that I would enjoy hanging out for a coffee or a beer or a glass of wine with any member on this board.

Actually Blurt I believe that Trans people get murdered or attacked in the US a lot. There's probably many more incidents that don't get reported either. I was attacked or threatened 4 times when I lived there. And that was in good times too & I'm not Trans. Plus there's a Lotta religious fundamentalist kooks.

It's just a different country Blurt. Much more socially conservative. Even liberal California. It's not hard to the US is so polarized these days.

Anyways I've nothing against Americans. It's just a different country and society eh.
I certainly hope they are.... and lets face it josephine, you're pretty close to being a trannie.

LOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe, no, there is no epidemic of trans murders. It is factually untrue and just a gas lighting lie out of mentally ill "activists".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

From the story: "There have been eleven trans murder victims this year, over three in the same period last year" which is a rate far below the national average. Also must of then got killed in domestic disputes with their equally mentally ill and unhinged partners. A grand total of two were because of bias and both after the transvestite lied to a perspective sexual partner about being a woman when they had a dick.

That is the truth and the rest is all just lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said, these are highly likely to be both mentally ill and delusional people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you see the story where that trans douche tried to sue a gynecologist for not treating him?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Mel said yer 6'3" & over 200 lbs of muscle without shoes.

Is that true, Blurt?

Don't forget the beard....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There certainly is a big difference. Unemployment is the least of the risks faced by members of the trans community, Raven. Hate-motivated murder being the greatest. This year alone, nearly fifty people were killed just in the U.S. for being trans. And this, mind you, is people being killed for who they are, not because of what they do. And these numbers, according to the HRC, are likely under-reported. But hey! Keep your compassion in check. Freud might need it

....in which case you better not go to to the US at this time. Or Brazil either.

Travel to those destinations might not be terribly safe for you Blurt. Especially in this politically charged environment eh. Best for you to stay at home.

You & your friend mimi are lucky to live in a place which shares your like minded views & lifestyles. I might be OK if I ventured it's those places but you not so much Blurt.

Stay in Canada & stay safe Blurt.

Not true at all, Joe. At least not for America.

The biggest threat to trans people here in the states is other trans people. No joke.

However I get the sense it is less safe in the US for Trans people than Canada.

I got attacked 3 or 4 times in the States when I was living there. So I somewhat believe all those violent incidents you've experienced.

US is a tougher more violent society than Canada. But we're not free of it either.

Joe, if you are trans in America? You are a protected and priviledged group.

Take schools for example. If you are trans or gay in school, entire "anti bullying" campaigns are made for bullying....but only about bullying trans or gay kids. If you get bullied and you are gay or trans....action is taken immediately. The bullies get suspended. Counseling offered. Et.

If you are a just a hetro "cis gendered" kid like my daughter and you are being bullied by a group of older boys who sexually harrassing you? Theyll just "talk to them". They do NOTHING.

If you are claiming to be trans? You can rape two of your peers in school and your ass will STILL get kissed and your victim called a liar.

Trans people are treated like some sacred ruling class who can do whatever they want and say whatever they want and you respond poorly you get labeled a transphobe. And even this reality that we SEE happens gets denied. If you have any opinion on this that even slightly deviates from the leftwing stance on it they immediately label you as hateful or transphobic. Even if you are absolutely not.

You cant even talk about the fact that most of the violence against trans people is committed by other trans people.

If you dont think exactly like them on this issue everything you say is taken in bad faith. If you suggest that they are suffering a mental illness it's bad faith.

So we will continue seeing these people commit suicide at a higher rate than anyone because no one is allowed to deviate from the narrative. So there wont be any treatments or any options beyond transitioning.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I really feel for you and all Aussies Harry. I've really enjoyed seeing Aussies rising up against this shit. Hope the trend continues, and that you dont have to move away from your home. Its some fucked up shit.

All the while, Blurt is on here boasting his "vax privilege" by going out to eat and showing his privilege card. Its no longer "white privilege" its vax privilege. Segregation at its finest. They are making folks lives miserable, to make you submit. Thats where I say FUCK THAT!

You know Im Libertarian, and all this is some bullshit! Goes against the Nuremberg Code!

Fucking vaxholes, I swear. "Take the jab!" ... no thanks.... "but my vax dont work if you aint vaxxed!" lulz. Nigga please.

Its experimental GENE THERAPY! There is no protection! So why put yourself at risk? I've seen what the death jab does to folks. The ones that say to get it still, are blind!!!! BLIND!!!!

If y'all's passport wasnt digital, I'd say let me make you one lol. I can fake that shit better than the fucks that did Obama's birth certificate! lol

Hang in there my friend! Stand tall!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you see the story where that trans douche tried to sue a gynecologist for not treating him?

The same autogynophiliac who tried to destroy a small business because the female staff at the spa were uncomfortable waxing his testicles. So he punished them legally. Because it was transphobic to say no to handling his dick and balls.

That same person is also a child predator.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
FUUUCKKK, Frood…. God speed and I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe, mang. Can you family start sticking up on dry foods (beans, rice, etc) and start a small garden to grow khale or other nutrient rich sustainable veggies?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
FUUUCKKK, Frood…. God speed and I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe, mang. Can you family start sticking up on dry foods (beans, rice, etc) and start a small garden to grow khale or other nutrient rich sustainable veggies?

We're always loaded for bear.... but kale? Really? :WFT:

I put off leaving the state hoping they'd allow us unjabbed the ability to earn money but alas.... Kim Jong Dan Andrews in an act of extreme pettiness, removed all restrictions except no jab no job, so I'm off hopefully tomorrow morning or Monday morning.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just booked a week at a regional NSW camp ground starting tomorrow. Five and a half hour drive and near a population hub. Got them down to 25 bucks a night which is pretty good considering the closeness and amenities. All the free places are an hour away, require permits, and there's no mobile phone reception. It would cost me heaps on diesel driving that much, too.

Will re-evaluate after a week.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I looked at a few things and still might do those on the road in my spare time...ie drop shipping, novel app writing in segments, or even call centre work and social media work... but they're all mostly scams and also take months to get up and go should you eventually be successful.

I'd rather live cheap and get paid weekly or monthly than rest my goal on what if's.

The point is to immediately address loss of savings... not growth.

Another one of your brilliant decisionS. So many that end up biting you in the ass. Need the list?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I looked at a few things and still might do those on the road in my spare time...ie drop shipping, novel app writing in segments, or even call centre work and social media work... but they're all mostly scams and also take months to get up and go should you eventually be successful.

I'd rather live cheap and get paid weekly or monthly than rest my goal on what if's.

The point is to immediately address loss of savings... not growth.

Another one of your brilliant decisionS. So many that end up biting you in the ass. Need the list?

Please don't shitpost in my thread.

Go play in traffic instead.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Burr...... it's about 33 degrees Fahrenheit in my one man hiking swag this morning.... otherwise warm except if my hands leave the sleeping bag for more than a few minutes.

Got an interview at 2pm. Logistics related....dunno the whole deal.

A farmer wants to maybe put me on in a few weeks.... machinery and testing of the product. Could go till December.

Will probably return to Victoria after the interview. There's nothing I can do from here I can't do from there over the weekend except add unnecessary expenditures.

I'd prefer the farm gig as something different.

Manager of the campground wants to cut a deal with me to stay in one of the small cabins, should I be remaining in the area. She'd have to be pretty competitively priced though. Not throwing away a third of earnings each week to live in a cosy box....heated or not.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Burr...... it's about 33 degrees Fahrenheit in my one man hiking swag this morning.... otherwise warm except if my hands leave the sleeping bag for more than a few minutes.

Got an interview at 2pm. Logistics related....dunno the whole deal.

A farmer wants to maybe put me on in a few weeks.... machinery and testing of the product. Could go till December.

Will probably return to Victoria after the interview. There's nothing I can do from here I can't do from there over the weekend except add unnecessary expenditures.

I'd prefer the farm gig as something different.

Manager of the campground wants to cut a deal with me to stay in one of the small cabins, should I be remaining in the area. She'd have to be pretty competitively priced though. Not throwing away a third of earnings each week to live in a cosy box....heated or not.
haha now its your winter time comin :p

its gonna be 90+ this saturday, which is crazy in may