So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you capable of answering a question?

I'm more interested in thier definition of reality.

But if none of them are going to specify any facts about a vaccine, plunging into the abyss isnt going to happen either lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Reality: n., the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Reality: n., the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

That's objective reality. Meaning.. ..all things that would remain the same of none of us were present to percieve them.

The rest is just our interpretations of things we perceive with our senses.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The ideologically unvaccinated should be shot on sight.

Make the world a safer place for us smart people.
Trans people should be shot first tho

make the world a better place for the normal people

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This shit is insane

they really taking it to that level over there?

you should move to florida bro.

I'd donate 1000.00 to your moving expenses if you did. Dead fucking serious.

You could pledge 100k and while I'd still appreciate the gesture the same as 1k, it wouldn't matter and I wouldn't accept it anyway.

Money doesn't matter here now.... only dictates.

Dan Andrews, our premier, wants unlimited powers in 3 month increments to fine us 90k for anything he says we can't do and we do it. It passed in the lower house after a massive rush, and it is set to pass in the upper house soon.

He will be able to imprison us at will for some things like ethnicity, political leanings, online presence, or anything else under the sun.

This is the benchmark case for the world.
And that's exactly why all liberty loving persons need to get the fuck outta there stat.

and you need money to do so

my offer stands.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hold the phone for just a second.

Isn't blurt some cross dressing variant of the transtesticle girl penis movement? And therefore supports the mental illnesses that come with believing in the idea 87 different genders & men who lactate?

and this hairy back sissy of an autistic spaz wants to lecture the rest of us on logic, reasoning and science?

:LOL3: that's just fucking rich.

Get your head straight asshole and then we'll talk about logic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Get this, he's supposedly some kind of social worker who offers counselling to vulnerable people LOL.

Talk about the blind leading the blind.
Jesus.

Where do you have to go wrong in life to end up in his company seeking sound advice on anything. I'd rather be wrapped in barbed wire and stuffed head first into a microwave

for crying fukkin out loud

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like Blurt.. Don't give a damn if he's gay, straight, crossdresser.. whatever! What I don't like is he and others lack basic human compassion for those who decide not to get vaxxed and are okay with the government FORCING people using outrageous tactics!! He lacks empathy imo.. very sad :(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Blurt.. Don't give a damn if he's gay, straight, crossdresser.. whatever! What I don't like is he and others lack basic human compassion for those who decide not to get vaxxed and are okay with the government FORCING people using outrageous tactics!! He lacks empathy imo.. very sad :(

I like you, too, Raven.

But you're wrong on this one.

Live and let live, I say.

I just get annoyed when I hear all these rants about "medical tyranny" or "my body, my choice" by the same people who fully support restrictive abortion laws, yanno?

The decision to get vaccinated or not affects not only the individual so choosing but the community as well. The lack of compassion may not lie in the direction you think it does. Selfishness has dire consequences these days.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
People like him expect their degenerate views to be respected while they get to trample the views of others

these liberal cunts are all the same

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
People like him expect their degenerate views to be respected while they get to trample the views of others

We are? And we do?

News to me, Mungo Biggy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We are? And we do?

News to me, Mungo Biggy.
You say "live and let live" but support the tyranny that causes honest people to lose their jobs over a vaccine that doesn't even perform the job it's expected to do AND has potential side effects. So how exactly are you letting those people live?

so, yeah, you most certainly "do" you pompous fucking jackass

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just get annoyed when I hear all these rants about "medical tyranny" or "my body, my choice" by the same people who fully support restrictive abortion laws, yanno?
First off, I agree with you on this.. To me, there's no damn difference.. The government should NEVER, EVER be involved in a person's decisions when it comes to what they do with their own bodies.. My point is.. How far do you think the government should push?... Obviously, you think it's okay that a person loses EVERYTHING they have for not getting vaccinated for a virus that statistically won't kill you..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like him as well.

But yes the issue is that lack of basic compassion and empathy.

And you cant get through to any of them because as you see.....they are completely convinced they are right, that they are the compassionate ones, and that others who think different are every level wrong, ignorant and the ones who lack compassion and empathy.

I like how sometimes they criticize us for lumping in everyone as leftards or libs.....with absolutely no awareness that they pretty eagerly do the same calling everyone right of Stalin a "con", "alt right" or "far right" and then treating everything you say as some "far right propaganda".

Big has been telling me for a long time that I'm totally wasting my time even trying and there is no point to do so. Which I think is sad, but its true. They will actively chose to hate you before ever trying to connect or foster a mutual understanding.

If something even so much as sounds what they consider "right wing" the walls go up and they take a stance that it's wrong and you are stupid. You are fact resistant. And anything "right wing" is always wrong and evil and racist or hateful. The problem is ALWAYS you. If they treat you like shit, misrepresent your position, if they lash out at you with anger and hate? It's still always because you are the problem. They NEVER look at themselves. Ever.

You cant get past that with them. It's not even about human beings, humanity has taken a back seat to ideology.

We are repeating history. :/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like you, too, Raven.

But you're wrong on this one.

Live and let live, I say.

The decision to get vaccinated or not affects not only the individual so choosing but the community as well. The lack of compassion may not lie in the direction you think it does. Selfishness has dire consequences these days.

Well since you admitted you like facts, you should know abortion is factually the killing of another human being.

It's not even comparable to the gov forcing citizens to get an injection or any medical intervention of thier own bodies.

This comes down to what I just said that you guys will misrepresent the other person's position.

Abortion is about whether or not it should be legal to kill another human being. So unless you acknowledge that and realize that's exactly abortion opposition is about, there is no way to have an honest discussion about it and you are to going to point out inconsistencies that dont exist and rooted in a dishonest representation of your opponents stance. Over and over and over again, people clearly say why they oppose abortion or why they want restrictions. All arguments which are rooted firmly in FACTS.

And facts are SO important to this issue. Again this is a lack of genuine compassion and empathy.

Constantly you guys will ignore or twist facts to fit in with your biases and then you get smug with other people about thier grasp on the facts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean we can keep doing it and just continue to ignore the suicide, substance abuse and serious issues many women struggle with after the fact like I did with 2 suicide attempts because this clinic didnt properly inform on what was really going on. Rushed me through it, showed me some cartoon about the non developed "uterine contents" and presented it like I was getting a tooth pulled.

I had to find out later all the things that would have made me NOT do it.

If it's going to be legal women are entitled to full disclosure of facts. Be informed on risks. Have access to counseling and be provided with all available alternatives.

If we were honest about this topic.....I think we all know it wouldnt survive.

Either way its false equivalence. Not being legally allowed to do something isnt the same as being forced to do something.

Saying that being forced or coerced to get a medical intervention is just like not being legally allowed to smoke crack is just another version of that logic. Only the vaccine/crack one actually only involves the individuals body.