So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...by myself, none of my family accompanying me... into the state of NSW. If what's been reported is to be believed, come December 1st or 4th 2021(can't exactly recall) all lockdown measures and mandates are gone. The only thing left is company policy on vaxxhole status.... and there are regions resisting them still in NSW, so I can still find work somewhere if I'm not too picky.

It could be professional work or it could be more likely seasonal fruit or veg picking/packing roles, or something in-between... I don't give a fuck at this point. I will sweep fucking floors, clean toilets, or even work as a farm hand at a remote cattle station if it means I can send money home to my family. We're not on welfare but we're not permitted to work until possibly 2023 or beyond.... our savings are getting beat down by Kim Jong Dan Andrews, our Glorious Leader, and his dictates...

I'm going to hate not seeing my kids but especially my 9 year old daughter who started sobbing yesterday when I tried to delicately pitch what her mum and I are intending to do.

Didn't help that a day before our kid went down to the local supermarket by herself to purchase Halloween face paint and encountered Vic Police harassing shoppers at the doors and she ran away in tears.

I've got a vehicle set up for living comfortably on the road though I'd prefer a roof over my head and no hassles...

...but check this thread if I often go missing because it will be an update of an anti communist road warrior...
You come visit your brother Ryano!

We'll have to hit the Bundy or Turkey sometime...
‘Kin oath! My head is sore just now. I polished that Captain Morgan. Lol

Lulz...

...wind storm ripped through early morning and kept me from sleeping further, so I had the 6 fingers left of a Scottish friend and am stewing in a hot bath contemplating hitting the bottle-O and shops for some mince for a greasy H with the lot cooked on a cheap butane stove on the front loader with the windows wide open because ta daaaa.... power knocked out a fucking 'gin...
I could do with a Big Mac right about now! Lol

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...by myself, none of my family accompanying me... into the state of NSW. If what's been reported is to be believed, come December 1st or 4th 2021(can't exactly recall) all lockdown measures and mandates are gone. The only thing left is company policy on vaxxhole status.... and there are regions resisting them still in NSW, so I can still find work somewhere if I'm not too picky.

It could be professional work or it could be more likely seasonal fruit or veg picking/packing roles, or something in-between... I don't give a fuck at this point. I will sweep fucking floors, clean toilets, or even work as a farm hand at a remote cattle station if it means I can send money home to my family. We're not on welfare but we're not permitted to work until possibly 2023 or beyond.... our savings are getting beat down by Kim Jong Dan Andrews, our Glorious Leader, and his dictates...

I'm going to hate not seeing my kids but especially my 9 year old daughter who started sobbing yesterday when I tried to delicately pitch what her mum and I are intending to do.

Didn't help that a day before our kid went down to the local supermarket by herself to purchase Halloween face paint and encountered Vic Police harassing shoppers at the doors and she ran away in tears.

I've got a vehicle set up for living comfortably on the road though I'd prefer a roof over my head and no hassles...

...but check this thread if I often go missing because it will be an update of an anti communist road warrior...

Lulz...

...wind storm ripped through early morning and kept me from sleeping further, so I had the 6 fingers left of a Scottish friend and am stewing in a hot bath contemplating hitting the bottle-O and shops for some mince for a greasy H with the lot cooked on a cheap butane stove on the front loader with the windows wide open because ta daaaa.... power knocked out a fucking 'gin...

Beef, pickles, lettuce, Mayo, mashed avocado, cheese, mustard, and horseradish cream.... fresh bakery roll lightly toasted....

Oh baby.... get into me tummy!

(When I can bothered getting out of the tub, dry off, get dressed, put on shoes, go to the shops, and cook it up)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lulz...

Beef, pickles, lettuce, Mayo, mashed avocado, cheese, mustard, and horseradish cream.... fresh bakery roll lightly toasted....

Oh baby.... get into me tummy!

(When I can bothered getting out of the tub, dry off, get dressed, put on shoes, go to the shops, and cook it up)
So I’m lazy...that the headache pill is currently out of reach!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Me too... I keep adding hot water instead of getting out.

Prune action!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's NOT really the government... it's the arsehole people who want to travel demanding the vaccines be given to everyone and the bitching tourists industry and the airlines.

Western Australian people couldn't go to Bali, Indonesia or to other Australian states so stayed in WA and spent $6 billion last year... that's a plus... that is $6 biilion that didn't go overseas....

Lulz...

You are spiritually dying. You are letting in depression. you have to come out of it. you have to think how much worse off we would be in the American civil war or great depression..... you're trapped for now but it WILL turn around for the better... Fucking stop laying down and stand the fuck up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's NOT really the government... it's the arsehole people who want to travel demanding the vaccines be given to everyone and the bitching tourists industry and the airlines.

Western Australian people couldn't go to Bali, Indonesia or to other Australian states so stayed in WA and spent $6 billion last year... that's a plus... that is $6 biilion that didn't go overseas....

Lulz...

You are spiritually dying. You are letting in depression. you have to come out of it. you have to think how much worse off we would be in the American civil war or great depression..... you're trapped for now but it WILL turn around for the better... Fucking stop laying down and stand the fuck up.
Hey....no lectures. You’re a Jehovah’s Witness ffs! You’re part of a cult essentially you internet pest!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lulz...

Hey....no lectures. You’re a Jehovah’s Witness ffs! You’re part of a cult essentially you internet pest!

Are you making that up or is it true?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm talking to Freud and not really you Lily. My message is for him. He is suffering... truely suffering. He has to find strength to turn his situation around. Heading for the gin isn't the answer.

That's your impression, eh?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I looked at a few things and still might do those on the road in my spare time...ie drop shipping, novel app writing in segments, or even call centre work and social media work... but they're all mostly scams and also take months to get up and go should you eventually be successful.

I'd rather live cheap and get paid weekly or monthly than rest my goal on what if's.

The point is to immediately address loss of savings... not growth.

Go where the work is or consider self employment.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I looked at a few things and still might do those on the road in my spare time...ie drop shipping, novel app writing in segments, or even call centre work and social media work... but they're all mostly scams and also take months to get up and go should you eventually be successful.

I'd rather live cheap and get paid weekly or monthly than rest my goal on what if's.

The point is to immediately address loss of savings... not growth.

Go where the work is or consider self employment.

Our borders are locked and jobs require people to be vaccinated in our country. He doesn't want a vaccination. It is complicated.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which countries can Australians easily get work permits in? How much does farmland cost in Australia? Or a mining claim? Maybe rent land and raise livestock? It is hard for the government to impact self e played people so maybe a junk hauling business or handyman work for cash?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I couldn't imagine being in your predicament :'( Hard to believe this can happen in a "free society" Wtf is going on? I do have great respect for you standing up for what you believe is right! I don't know you personally, but I sincerely wish the best for you and your family. If there is any way I can help you somehow.. Please don't hesitate to PM me. This is a living nightmare.. that an average citizen would be treated this way.. FORCED to comply or cutoff with no help.. :'( I'm so sorry :(

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Its happening here too .. Herd mentality government advantage trampling civil rights and destroying our whole way of life .. Next step incorporate the doctorine into religion ..

Stay strong and your head up Freud..

Hoping all the best..

Watch your blindspot when drinking with Ryano rumor has it he gets punchy when he drinks

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lulz...

No depression here... I'm a motherfucker when caged... but thanks for the sentiments anyway.

I'm just getting started.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm talking to Freud and not really you Lily. My message is for him. He is suffering... truely suffering. He has to find strength to turn his situation around. Heading for the gin isn't the answer.

I'm not surprised his morale is low when his fucked up government is quite literally trying to force him to take an injection against his will.

It's absolutely insane what's going on in Aus. That Dan whats his face must be either being blackmailed or is due a big pay off (perhaps even both) because his Stalin routine has made him a marked man and if it continues he won't be able to walk the streets without being surrounded by bodyguards.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
These stupid fucking commies can't even keep the power, broadband, and cellular towers going...

ANOTHER estimated few days of power outages due to wind:

Screenshot-20211029-192331-Chrome.jpg

One cellular network's batteries already depleted, the other so congested it's running a very slow 3G with drop outs.

Temps plunging tonight and I have to fish a fucking gen out and run cable to a freezer and furnace unit.

This happens all the time.

Yet they say "get the jab. Trust us. We know what we're doing."

Bullshit they do... third world fucking dictators!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Or save them. Kinda confusing

Barring healthy people... some of them already recovered from covid who have the full range of immunological response abilities against future variants at this point... FROM leaving their home to FEED their families?

Are you fucking mental?

This is about compliance and not actual health.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not at all. Another 3 strikes DD. For what? Vanity? Best of luck. You’ll need it.