So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How does the government know if you've been vaccinated or not? Do they check cards? Do you have special cards.. like something to be scanned? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question, but with this kind of overreach and restriction, I'm wondering how they keep track? Even tho I've been vaccinated, I've never, ever had to show proof of vaccination here... even for work. My day to day living would be the same even if I HAD NOT got the vaccination. It has never been an issue here.. very few restrictions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There are many reasons to be vaccinated.

Sure there are many reasons to be vaccinated.

There are just no justifiable reasons for government coerce or force anyone to get vaccinated agianst thier will. That's the issue.

This a matter of ethics and medical autonomy. Should we start mandating everyones medical decisions across the board? Because we may as well now.

There are many good reasons to go to the doctor for well checks twice a year, yet many people chose not to. Should we force it?

People do not want the government making thier medical decisions for them. That's the entire issue.

You can tell people why getting the vaccine is a good thing and all the reasons why......we cannot and should not coerce or force them to do it. These are not children incapable of making thier own decisions. These are competent adults who have a right to decide what medical treatments they want or dont want for themselves.

And if the government cared so much about our health and that's what this about, why stop at the Covid vaccine? At this point the government should mandate everything from when you go to the doctor and what treatments they decide you need if you want to be able to work and eat.

This is about making money. Corporate fascism. They are concerned with thier own benefit....not ours.

I'm fully vaccinated and that was my choice. I don't need boosters though and I shouldn't be forced.....no one should. You shouldnt be forced either.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can tell you right now.. I WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MORE COVID VACCINATIONS>> NO BOOSTER.. I REGRET getting vaxxed!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How does the government know if you've been vaccinated or not? Do they check cards? Do you have special cards.. like something to be scanned? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question, but with this kind of overreach and restriction, I'm wondering how they keep track? Even tho I've been vaccinated, I've never, ever had to show proof of vaccination here... even for work. My day to day living would be the same even if I HAD NOT got the vaccination. It has never been an issue here.. very few restrictions.

Here the government impliments a qr or barcode scanner that has your medical info attached that gets sent to your device or come as pdf file so you can print it out..and your id

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can tell you right now.. I WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MORE COVID VACCINATIONS>> NO BOOSTER.. I REGRET getting vaxxed!!

I dont regret it, but when I see people saying those who dont get it shouldnt have access to food or medical care and they are being intensely hateful....it makes me embarrassed to be vaccinated.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I truly believe that following proper precautions would have gotten me through this without the jab.. and even if I would have contracted Covid, my chances for survival were high! Too late now :( I have to worry about any ill effects I'll have in the future from the vaccination :/ I jumped the gun :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I truly believe that following proper precautions would have gotten me through this without the jab.. and even if I would have contracted Covid, my chances for survival were high! Too late now :( I have to worry about any ill effects I'll have in the future from the vaccination :/ I jumped the gun :(

I had Covid lol. It wasnt bad... I couldnt taste anything for a few weeks and it was weird. Nothing. It was like wet cardboard. You seriously have NO taste. And then for months after I would get asthmatic attacks badly enough to need encruise(?) And albuterol inhalers. I dont really get those anymore *knock on wood*

So I didnt even need the vaccine really. I just got it for some extra immunity. We chose the J&J though. I dont want the mrna ones.

I'm definately not getting any boosters.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They do in the country I live in. No covid passport no entry. This law was just passed.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They do in the country I live in. No covid passport no entry. This law was just passed.
I wasn't talking about entry into the country.. I was talking about stores, restaurants.. social venues.. stuff like that

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had Covid lol. It wasnt bad... I couldnt taste anything for a few weeks and it was weird. Nothing. It was like wet cardboard. You seriously have NO taste. And then for months after I would get asthmatic attacks badly enough to need encruise(?) And albuterol inhalers. I dont really get those anymore *knock on wood*

So I didnt even need the vaccine really. I just got it for some extra immunity. We chose the J&J though. I dont want the mrna ones.

I'm definately not getting any boosters.

Yeah my joints are going snap crackle and pop. Even my doctor noticed. I told him I thought it is a side effect from the vaccine. He told me it's probably because of the adjuvant.

Yeah I don't wanna get a booster either.

I'm tired of being part of a lab experiment.

The more ya jab the more ya could end up gettin slabbed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not at all. I want food handlers, Doctors, Dentist, or anyone else that gets close to me or my things to be safe and vaccinated. For me, there is no other option. This whole thing has become political anyway. Look who lines up on both sides.
But why, if they STILL get covid? Fukin moron.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This shit is insane

they really taking it to that level over there?

you should move to florida bro.

I'd donate 1000.00 to your moving expenses if you did. Dead fucking serious.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This shit is insane

You could pledge 100k and while I'd still appreciate the gesture the same as 1k, it wouldn't matter and I wouldn't accept it anyway.

Money doesn't matter here now.... only dictates.

Dan Andrews, our premier, wants unlimited powers in 3 month increments to fine us 90k for anything he says we can't do and we do it. It passed in the lower house after a massive rush, and it is set to pass in the upper house soon.

He will be able to imprison us at will for some things like ethnicity, political leanings, online presence, or anything else under the sun.

This is the benchmark case for the world.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This shit is insane

You could pledge 100k and while I'd still appreciate the gesture the same as 1k, it wouldn't matter and I wouldn't accept it anyway.

Dan Andrews, our premier, wants unlimited powers in 3 month increments to fine us 90k for anything he says we can't do and we do it. It passed in the lower house after a massive rush, and it is set to pass in the upper house soon.

He will be able to imprison us at will for some things like ethnicity, political leanings, online presence, or anything else under the sun.

That fucker needs taking out. Although I guess they would only replace him with another mini Stalin...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This shit is insane

That fucker needs taking out. Although I guess they would only replace him with another mini Stalin...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The ideologically unvaccinated should be shot on sight.

Make the world a safer place for us smart people.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Enjoy your magical mystery jab every 3-6 months and the inevitable side effects.

It's only a magical mystery to those whose brains are primitive.

Arthur C. Clarke: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Science. Get some.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The ideologically unvaccinated should be shot on sight.

Make the world a safer place for us smart people.

I won't say what or how I'd deal with someone like you... but know this!

What goes around, comes around...

Try to jab the kids and it's ALL ON.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You do realise that the jab only slightly reduces your chance of catching teh dreaded covidz and there are tons of examples where people have developed major health problems caused directly from the vaccine?

Why should healthy people who aren't at risk from the virus jeopardise their health by allowing themselves to be injected with a concoction which is potentially going to make them ill or even kill them?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You do realise that the jab only slightly reduces your chance of catching teh dreaded covidz and there are tons of examples where people have developed major health problems caused directly from the vaccine?

Why should healthy people who aren't at risk from the virus jeopardise their health by allowing themselves to be injected with a concoction which is potentially going to make them ill or even kill them?

Don't talk logic to him. His tribe wants to reduce Earth's population towards 500 million...

And they're using an IQ test.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Logic is rooted in reasoning.

Reasoning requires access to reality.

Fact-free arguments (like Aryan's above) are dust in the wind.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That's an interesting way of looking at the situation, culling the ones who have been stupid enough to go along with the manufactured hysteria.

Is it so hard to see after what we've seen in all things covid?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fact free? Do you ever read the news, outside of leftist propaganda outlets?

daniel-patrick-moynihan-quote-lbd6v0a.jpg