So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's NOT really the government... it's the arsehole people who want to travel demanding the vaccines be given to everyone and the bitching tourists industry and the airlines.

Western Australian people couldn't go to Bali, Indonesia or to other Australian states so stayed in WA and spent $6 billion last year... that's a plus... that is $6 biilion that didn't go overseas....

...by myself, none of my family accompanying me... into the state of NSW. If what's been reported is to be believed, come December 1st or 4th 2021(can't exactly recall) all lockdown measures and mandates are gone. The only thing left is company policy on vaxxhole status.... and there are regions resisting them still in NSW, so I can still find work somewhere if I'm not too picky.

It could be professional work or it could be more likely seasonal fruit or veg picking/packing roles, or something in-between... I don't give a fuck at this point. I will sweep fucking floors, clean toilets, or even work as a farm hand at a remote cattle station if it means I can send money home to my family. We're not on welfare but we're not permitted to work until possibly 2023 or beyond.... our savings are getting beat down by Kim Jong Dan Andrews, our Glorious Leader, and his dictates...

I'm going to hate not seeing my kids but especially my 9 year old daughter who started sobbing yesterday when I tried to delicately pitch what her mum and I are intending to do.

Didn't help that a day before our kid went down to the local supermarket by herself to purchase Halloween face paint and encountered Vic Police harassing shoppers at the doors and she ran away in tears.

I've got a vehicle set up for living comfortably on the road though I'd prefer a roof over my head and no hassles...

...but check this thread if I often go missing because it will be an update of an anti communist road warrior...
You come visit your brother Ryano!

We'll have to hit the Bundy or Turkey sometime...
‘Kin oath! My head is sore just now. I polished that Captain Morgan. Lol

Lulz...

...wind storm ripped through early morning and kept me from sleeping further, so I had the 6 fingers left of a Scottish friend and am stewing in a hot bath contemplating hitting the bottle-O and shops for some mince for a greasy H with the lot cooked on a cheap butane stove on the front loader with the windows wide open because ta daaaa.... power knocked out a fucking 'gin...

You are spiritually dying. You are letting in depression. you have to come out of it. you have to think how much worse off we would be in the American civil war or great depression..... you're trapped for now but it WILL turn around for the better... Fucking stop laying down and stand the fuck up.

No depression here... I'm a motherfucker when caged... but thanks for the sentiments anyway.

I'm just getting started.

You can also call me anytime. ♡♡♡

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Or save them. Kinda confusing

Barring healthy people... some of them already recovered from covid who have the full range of immunological response abilities against future variants at this point... FROM leaving their home to FEED their families?

Are you fucking mental?

This is about compliance and not actual health.

I believe you’re wrong. I think it’s more about some spreading and prolonging this madness.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Barring healthy people... some of them already recovered from covid who have the full range of immunological response abilities against future variants at this point... FROM leaving their home to FEED their families?

Are you fucking mental?

I believe you’re wrong. I think it’s more about some spreading and prolonging this madness.

I believe you've got Stockholm Syndrome and don't want to see reason...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you fucking mental?

Sea it's never going to stop spreading.

The ONLY benefit of the shot is for the one who gets the shot.

Its established and proven that vaccinated people STILL spread Covid. And I would guess they spread it MORE because they will not feel sick if they catch it. They might have very mild symptoms they mistake for allergies.

Never ever should the government ever try to save us from ourselves. Ever. Dont ever believe they care about us. Look at how they feul us peasents fighting eachother? I can tell the constant division is starting to wear on you and I personally find that a relief. It shows that you still possess a connection to humanity and it's not all just some partisan battle.

See the issue?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not at all. I want food handlers, Doctors, Dentist, or anyone else that gets close to me or my things to be safe and vaccinated. For me, there is no other option. This whole thing has become political anyway. Look who lines up on both sides.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you fucking mental?

I believe you've got Stockholm Syndrome and don't want to see reason...

Naw. Common sense.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I fucking survived swine flu with no medical treatment at the start of the South American outbreak... took me a few weeks though... I lost maybe 30 pounds through constant shitting and puking.

So fuck anybody who says I can't again get through another infection. I'll pack four weeks of freeze dried buckets, vitamins, and supplements into my road horse....then deal with any outcome.

I probably already got covid 21 months ago...and I kept going on...

Spine up or shut the fuck up.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not at all. I want food handlers, Doctors, Dentist, or anyone else that gets close to me or my things to be safe and vaccinated. For me, there is no other option. This whole thing has become political anyway. Look who lines up on both sides.

And if you're a biological vaxx disaster, why should anyone want to be near you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay but there is A LOT of things we want other adults to do. And there are clear limits and boundaries on what we can force other adults to do.

I may WANT people to make medical decisions I find wiser and safer.....but I would never support any force or coercion and go against thier will for thier own bodies.

More so when whether these people have a shot or not, they can STILL spread it. The only benefit of the vaccine is for them, to prevent them from getting deathly ill.

They have all the same info I have, and if they make a different decision for themselves....I have to be okay with that.

They have the right to make these decisions for themselves along with thier doctors.

This is where the conflict lies. How far should the government be able to go regarding our lives and bodies.

Of course I would prefer Freud take the shot for his OWN benefit. Not to comply or anything. But I need to respect his decision for his own body and I'm full support of refusing to comply with an overbearing state entity who doesnt know him nor give a fuck for him.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Okay but there is A LOT of things we want other adults to do. And there are clear limits and boundaries on what we can force other adults to do.

I may WANT people to make medical decisions I find wiser and safer.....but I would never support any force or coercion and go against thier will for thier own bodies.

More so when whether these people have a shot or not, they can STILL spread it. The only benefit of the vaccine is for them, to prevent them from getting deathly ill.

They have all the same info I have, and if they make a different decisions for themselves....I have to be okay with that.

They have the right to make these decisions for themselves along with thier doctors.

This is where the conflict lies. How far should the government be able to go regarding our lives and bodies.

Of course I would prefer Freud take the shot for his OWN benefit. Not to comply or anything. But I need to respect his decision for his own body.

Nobody ever said ever in modern times..."I don't want an HIV infected waiter to serve me"...

The onus is on the waiter to ensure that they don't engage in an unsafe manner, and virtually everyone did and has.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And if you're a biological vaxx disaster, why should anyone want to be near you?

Millions upon millions. That as easy.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Millions upon millions. That as easy.

Millions upon millions have warts. Do you check for warts before you shake hands or bump uglies?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Passing a potentially deadly virus isn’t passing warts. Kind a lame comparison. Do you have warts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why cant we remember that these are whole ass human beings?

Yeah force them to get a shot, at the cost of forcing adverse events. And leave them feeling frightened and violated and resentful.

There are layers to how to treat another human.

I could control and stop my husband from ever cheating on me by monitoring him and putting restrictions on him to follow and spinning it into how it's about MY safety. But what about his emotional safety? That would make me an abusive tyrant and all of you would agree.

Same thing here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Passing a potentially deadly virus isn’t passing warts. Kind a lame comparison. Do you have warts?

But you still pass it Sea, even with the shot. You can still catch and spread it. The ONLY difference is you personally will probably not get AS sick as you would have.

See what we are saying? It doesnt stop spread.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yet covid is on par with seasonal influenzas and colds?

What changed that your tiny marbles you call testicles ascended back up 70 plus years after the fact?

I'll tell you what happened... you became coward. My mother is less than 10 years your junior and she says "bring it on" and for the kill shot, "not my grandkids"...

We're Scandinavian at our heart blood. Not like you other pussies...

You're afraid to die.. we've got Valhalla and numerous other ethnic and biological backdrops behind us to say "live free or die".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are many reasons to be vaccinated.

There are more reasons to not or to resist until 7-10 years of studies have been completed...

Proof? Links? In my mind more hear say is BS. You are an expert at striking out DD. You’ve confirmed my thoughts dozens of times, as in being dead wrong. You continue to pay to die, when you smoke cigarettes. You and your way of living doesn’t make sense. Not only will I out live you. You are a living contradiction.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

There are more reasons to not or to resist until 7-10 years of studies have been completed...

Sure even after those studies by that time the brainwash factory will be in full swing and the results bias with the unsafe effects and issues being swept under the rug controlling the flow of information thru their propaganda outlets(media)..

Whats needed is open media not some agenda driven drivel

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They have all the same info I have, and if they make a different decision for themselves....I have to be okay with that.

Of course I would prefer Freud take the shot for his OWN benefit. Not to comply or anything. But I need to respect his decision for his own body and I'm full support of refusing to comply with an overbearing state entity who doesnt know him nor give a fuck for him.

I had neurological issues after a native insect sting 20 years ago out in the middle of nowhere and dangling my legs in a spring.

Left muscle seized up for an hour.... I'd rather be shot instead.

I had already demonstrated neurological and allergic issues before that....and since.

No medical professional in Australia is allowed to rule me unworthy of the vaxx.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Proof? Links? In my mind more hear say is BS. You are an expert at striking out DD. You’ve confirmed my thoughts dozens of times, as in being dead wrong. You continue to pay to die, when you smoke cigarettes. You and your way of living doesn’t make sense. Not only will I out live you. You are a living contradiction.

I don't supply links anymore to you idiots...

You're going to die soon and that's a good thing....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet covid is on par with seasonal influenzas and colds?

What changed that your tiny marbles you call testicles ascended back up 70 plus years after the fact?

I'll tell you what happened... you became coward. My mother is less than 10 years your junior and she says "bring it on" and for the kill shot, "not my grandkids"...

We're Scandinavian at our heart blood. Not like you other pussies...

You're afraid to die.. we've got Valhalla and numerous other ethnic and biological backdrops behind us to say "live free or die".

You’re right the other 7,800,000,000 worlds inhabitants are afraid to die too. Duh. Keep smoking cigs. You might make it to 60.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t smoke 40 cigarettes a day. Does smoking make you smarter?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No links means you don’t have any.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don’t smoke 40 cigarettes a day. Does smoking make you smarter?

I don't smoke these days but I do use nicotine lozenges to keep me calm when morons like yourself shit words out their mouths and I can't physically bitch slap them.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No links means you don’t have any.

The internet is vast... try looking beyond CNN and PBS...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD, how many times have you posted this? ^^ I’d bet you’ll blast a smoke before the day is over. You bitch slap no one but yourself.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
DD, how many times have you posted this? ^^ I’d bet you’ll blast a smoke before the day is over. You bitch slap no one but yourself.

I'd bet that you'll go to sleep one of these near close days, not wake up, and still be remembered as stupid after your corpse rots into a puddle of stupid....