I'll Funk You Up!
^^^
giphy.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rancid, you’re Latino like me. Shaddup lol
I know. A fact he wishes wasn't true.

That’s pretty damn sad if true. We are the most beautiful people in the world and he knows it.
Hey, fuckem. Brazil has a huge problem with Covid due to incompetent leadership.
He should be worried about other things than skin color.

Let us be honest. There is very little any leadership can actually do one way or the other especially in relatively poor countries. They can set up health guidelines and urge people to follow them but that is about it. The rest comes down to if people ow the guidelines or not.
Leadership can legislate. The current administration is off to a good start.

What do you imagine has been good about the little legislation Biden has signed so far?
Why argue about it?
I support it.
End of-

You support it but can't say why or which parts of specific legislation? That seems odd. You support it but don't know what is in it? That doesn't seem very well informed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know. A fact he wishes wasn't true.

That’s pretty damn sad if true. We are the most beautiful people in the world and he knows it.
Hey, fuckem. Brazil has a huge problem with Covid due to incompetent leadership.
He should be worried about other things than skin color.

Let us be honest. There is very little any leadership can actually do one way or the other especially in relatively poor countries. They can set up health guidelines and urge people to follow them but that is about it. The rest comes down to if people ow the guidelines or not.
Leadership can legislate. The current administration is off to a good start.

What do you imagine has been good about the little legislation Biden has signed so far?
Why argue about it?
I support it.
End of-

You support it but can't say why or which parts of specific legislation? That seems odd. You support it but don't know what is in it? That doesn't seem very well informed.

He cant handle anything longer than a few sentences.

He doesn't know of anything. If there was something and he gave a shit he would defend it and try to gain support for it

Civil discourse will never happen with people who dont want to think or talk.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Benzo, come on.

What do you support that Biden has done? His vote for the Iraq war? His passionate fight for segregation and keeping black inner city children out of suburban schools? You support that? Was his eulogizing a klansman moving to you?

The war on drugs? The crime bill?

Or shutting down the Keystone? How about jacking up insulin prices again?

Or do you just overlook all that for some amazing legislation or policy that nullifies all the insane harm of the things I just listed?

What is it, Benz? Please share. I am 100 percent open to hearing it. Give me a reason....just ONE reason to have a tiny bit of hope that the people will get SOMETHING good out of this steaming pile of shit administration that was worth giving up the benefits of another Trump term.

Just one.

Come on. Shut me up.

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Ohhhhh black folk are scared of latino's/Mexicans, lol.....they don't wanna fuck with the mafia/cartel.....roflmmfao!! Sinister motherfuckers! Hahahaha.....black and yellow black and yellow......hahahaha....black on the outside and yellow creme filling in the center!!!! I love that song...."black and yellow".....hahaha

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Ohhhhh black folk are scared of latino's/Mexicans, lol.....they don't wanna fuck with the mafia/cartel.....roflmmfao!! Sinister motherfuckers! Hahahaha.....black and yellow black and yellow......hahahaha....black on the outside and yellow creme filling in the center!!!! I love that song...."black and yellow".....hahaha

I'm the kind of latino that's too white to get any of the perks of being a minority.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I'm the kind of latino that's too white to get any of the perks of being a minority.

I haven't seen a pic of you......Where's your pic at? Curious Succubus, lol.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A Rittenhouse latino who could be called a white supremacist by CNN lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I haven't seen a pic of you......Where's your pic at? Curious Succubus, lol.....

he’s cute and very tall

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I don't have to explain anything lol
My administration is administrating.
And lots of you faggots are shit out of luck.
Lulz's

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lulz's

You claimed you supported and were happy with legislation/policy from the Biden administration.

If this were true you would have zero issue directly addressing any legislation or policy you support, and you would stress the importance of that.

The truth is, you dont even know what the Biden administration is doing. Not only that.....but you likely do not even care.

You have a crafted narrative in your mind that makes you feel good about yourself and Biden is the guy you are supposed to like.

This is why people shouldnt be able to vote without getting a license. You should have to take a test showing you understand the positions of each candidate and if they have a political history, show they are informed on that.

Because its insanely fucked up how easily manipulated Americans can be and how fast they will turn on other Americans. If people were forced to think about policies and results, propaganda wouldnt be so useful.

Our government is fucked and our media is garbage but none of you bought into the anti Trump campaign care. You guys are too fat and happy to take it seriously.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz's

You claimed you supported and were happy with legislation/policy from the Biden administration.

If this were true you would have zero issue directly addressing any legislation or policy you support, and you would stress the importance of that.

The truth is, you dont even know what the Biden administration is doing. Not only that.....but you likely do not even care.

You have a crafted narrative in your mind that makes you feel good about yourself and Biden is the guy you are supposed to like.

This is why people shouldnt be able to vote without getting a license. You should have to take a test showing you understand the positions of each candidate and if they have a political history, show they are informed on that.

Because its insanely fucked up how easily manipulated Americans can be and how fast they will turn on other Americans. If people were forced to think about policies and results, propaganda wouldnt be so useful.

Our government is fucked and our media is garbage but none of you bought into the anti Trump campaign care. You guys are too fat and happy to take it seriously.
You still yappin', Bitch?
Lulz

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Lulz's

Lulz

Shouldn't you be out burning and looting like the rest of your kind?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz's

Lulz

Geritol.
It may influence your outlook, Pops-
peace-

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Lulz's

Lulz

Geritol.
It may influence your outlook, Pops-
peace-
I'll watch for you on the next episode of "Cops"... lolololol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lulz's

Lulz

Are you still voting, retard?

Is my yapping putting families out of business and starting wars?

Just admit you dont even know anything about Biden and dont care.

This IS the political section where we are supposed to discuss(yap endlessly) these topics. No one is making you come to the political section, look at political threads and make claims like "Golly gee I support Jim Crow Joe's legislation even though I dont know what any are!"

Last edited:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Benzo, come on.

What do you support that Biden has done? His vote for the Iraq war? His passionate fight for segregation and keeping black inner city children out of suburban schools? You support that? Was his eulogizing a klansman moving to you?

The war on drugs? The crime bill?

Or shutting down the Keystone? How about jacking up insulin prices again?

Or do you just overlook all that for some amazing legislation or policy that nullifies all the insane harm of the things I just listed?

What is it, Benz? Please share. I am 100 percent open to hearing it. Give me a reason....just ONE reason to have a tiny bit of hope that the people will get SOMETHING good out of this steaming pile of shit administration that was worth giving up the benefits of another Trump term.

Just one.

Come on. Shut me up.
No way he can shut you up. They just choose to bury the point, spew hate and deflect on why they hate the Trump administration. It’s a record that never ends, sadly. People do not take responsibility for their actions. It’s just getting worse.