So let me get this straight...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When a black man rapes and murder a white woman, like it happens ALL THE TIME, whites simply let justice do its job.

But when a guy tells a black man to leave the neighborhood (I agree, it was stupid of him) his house is surrounded by BLM animals and vandalized?

Civil war and subsequent separation of races is coming soon. No way to coexist with this dark imbeciles.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.
Considering they make up the vast majority you'd kinda expect that... What race commits the most crime in Nigeria? Fuckin doofus

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Offenses All races White Black American Indian Asian
All offenses10,085,2107,014,5502,667,010244,200159,450
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter11,0605,0705,660170150
RapeNANANANANA

Blacks are 13% and commit more murders than whites

They won't even show the rapes, would be probably 90% black

Blacks are more violent and prone to take the lives of others. End of story.

You can try to explain the reasons for that, but the numbers don't lie.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Considering they make up the vast majority you'd kinda expect that... What race commits the most crime in Nigeria? Fuckin doofus

I don't care for drug offenses or minor shit.

But the number of murders tell all you need to know. Blacks have a reason to be considered dangerous.

Just the other day, some NFL nigger murdered a whole family of whites. Absolutely no outrage from the media.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancid, you’re Latino like me. Shaddup lol

So, because I'm latino I should agree with this stupid pandering of blacks? I should think they are special citizens who can go to other people's home and threaten them, while their own kill, rob and rape whites on a daily basis?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Rancid, you’re Latino like me. Shaddup lol

So, because I'm latino I should agree with this stupid pandering of blacks? I should think they are special citizens who can go to other people's home and threaten them, while their own kill, rob and rape whites on a daily basis?

I’m just messing with you. I agree with a lot of what you said

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So what's the problem, Foreigner?
Why complain only about Non-Cracker crime?
That would be ignorant, No?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So what's the problem, Foreigner?
Why complain only about Non-Cracker crime?
That would be ignorant, No?
Listen you fat little cunt, I wasn't complaining about anything I was merely stating the obvious... You on the rag bitch?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

RapeNANANANANA

Like I fucking said. Crackers commit more crimes. Argue it against your own evidence, dummy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well that's because there are more white people. And race is a nonissue, really. It should not matter.

But if a black man rapes, assaults, commits domestic violence and has a warrant for arrest for any of these crimes and he resists arrest, police are now expected to just let him go. Even if he is swinging around a knife and about to take off with some helpless kids they are supposed to just allow it.

Because if they have to use deadly force, a bunch of innocent people have to feel the wrath in angry riots.

Why are black people above the law? You dont see white people having dangerous tantrums and destroying innocent peoples lives if a white rapist or violent abuser gets screamed by police for resisting arrest.

You really have to hate black people to advocate for defunding and abolishing police in high crime areas and demanding that black rapists are not held accountable. It's like black women may as well be garbage and it's the cops who shoot her rapist who are the bad guys. BLM "protesters" murdered an 8 year old in Atlanta and I dont see anyone talking about that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

RapeNANANANANA

Like I fucking said. Crackers commit more crimes. Argue it against your own evidence, dummy.

And none of us care if they get killed fighting police.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Not at all, boy-
I was simply making a statement.
Another Problem?

Boy?

The only boy I see here is you boy.

Now go get your fucking shine box.
Shut up, Pops.
You have zero experience with American Blacks.
You are the epitome of ignorance upon the subject.
And, therefore, will not be considered.

I see all the rioting,burning and looting on the news and guess what?

Over 90% of the looters are kneegrows so don't tell me what I do or don't know Buckwheat.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

RapeNANANANANA

And none of us care if they get killed fighting police.
None of YOU.
The vast majority do care.
Too bad for you, lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ask him which race in china commits the most crime

I wanna see if his computer chair will float with him in after he drools for 10 fucking hours straight.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I wanna see if his computer chair will float with him in after he drools for 10 fucking hours straight.
Isn't your son black?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You should be ashamed saying anything.