So let me get this straight...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.
Considering they make up the vast majority you'd kinda expect that... What race commits the most crime in Nigeria? Fuckin doofus
Ask him which race in china commits the most crime

I wanna see if his computer chair will float with him in after he drools for 10 fucking hours straight.
Isn't your son black?
If he was it wouldn't change anything.

The MAJORITY of incidents involving the shooting of a young black man are the young black man's fault to begin with

Take this Dildo Wright guy for instance. He'd still be here if he had let the officers handcuff him now wouldn't he? Dumb fucker is in the ground for being a dumb fucker. I have ZERO empathy for him and idiots like him

X

xXx
Site Supporter
7kf8rleqq6v51.png

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Considering they make up the vast majority you'd kinda expect that... What race commits the most crime in Nigeria? Fuckin doofus

I wanna see if his computer chair will float with him in after he drools for 10 fucking hours straight.
Isn't your son black?

The MAJORITY of incidents involving the shooting of a young black man are the young black man's fault to begin with

Take this Dildo Wright guy for instance. He'd still be here if he had let the officers handcuff him now wouldn't he? Dumb fucker is in the ground for being a dumb fucker. I have ZERO empathy for him and idiots like him
I know he is you idiot, you posted his picture along with his rap song. Dumbass.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Stupid Cocksucker used to brag about how much black ass he was eating and now he's an Uncle Tom Mfr. Crazy

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Isn't your son black?

and that's the raw truth, colors aside, it's also the truth that if that dumb bitch wasn't a dumb bitch and actually used her TAZER he would also still be here ... we should be able to trust a cop to do what he's to do and do it by the BOOK. I mean the fuckers don't know the diff between a gun and tazer ..sadly it's tough to trust the Po po where I suppose it all stems .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Offenses All races White Black American Indian Asian
All offenses10,085,2107,014,5502,667,010244,200159,450
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter11,0605,0705,660170150
RapeNANANANANA

Blacks are 13% and commit more murders than whites

They won't even show the rapes, would be probably 90% black

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blacks are more violent and prone to take the lives of others. End of story.

You can try to explain the reasons for that, but the numbers don't lie.
Like I fucking said. Crackers commit more crimes. Argue it against your own evidence, dummy.

And none of us care if they get killed fighting police.
None of YOU.
The vast majority do care.
Too bad for you, lol

I've actually BEEN raped. So maybe that's why I think survivors are entitled to justice.

I don't shed tears over sociopaths who do nothing but hurt innocent people. And I doubt the "vast majority" does either.

It's not too bad for ME, Benz. It's too bad for the innocent people you guys view as garbage who dont deserve justice. That you think violent men should have more rights than their victims. And that you think poor minority communities shouldnt be protected.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he strikes me as one of those spaniards who never mixed with the locals, like pablo escobar

Brazoo is no joke. If you go around like an idiot befriending everyone, bad things will happen to you.
So what's the problem, Foreigner?
Why complain only about Non-Cracker crime?
That would be ignorant, No?
Listen you fat little cunt, I wasn't complaining about anything I was merely stating the obvious... You on the rag bitch?
u should give him a fat lip and a black eye for that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So according to Benzo, if you are black and have a black son.....you should agree that black people are allowed to fight police and resist arrest no matter what and be let go.

If you have a black daughter though(like Secorea Turner, or Jacob Blake's sexual assault victim) I guess you should just shut up.

And if you dont think this sounds right.. well you are an "uncle tom".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
he strikes me as one of those spaniards who never mixed with the locals, like pablo escobar

Brazoo is no joke. If you go around like an idiot befriending everyone, bad things will happen to you.
Listen you fat little cunt, I wasn't complaining about anything I was merely stating the obvious... You on the rag bitch?
Nah he'd love to don spandex and get piledrived lol... nope

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Isn't your son black?

I know he is you idiot, you posted his picture along with his rap song. Dumbass.
Whoa. Someone got a little wood looking at my son

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Isn't your son black?

and that's the raw truth, colors aside, it's also the truth that if that dumb bitch wasn't a dumb bitch and actually used her TAZER he would also still be here ... we should be able to trust a cop to do what he's to do and do it by the BOOK. I mean the fuckers don't know the diff between a gun and tazer ..sadly it's tough to trust the Po po where I suppose it all stems .
You're absolutely right. She is a dumb fuck and obviously required better training. The charges against her are appropriate given the circumstance. But that's not good enough for black lying Marxists now is it? This HAS to be a racial thing.

Now he's the question of the year: Will defunding the police budgets lead to more or less instances where a idiot cop doesn't know the difference between a tazer and a handgun?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Stupid Cocksucker used to brag about how much black ass he was eating and now he's an Uncle Tom Mfr. Crazy

I'm STILL eating black ass daily. My current girlfriend is black

Now he's how we know you're a brain dead dickless wannabe who wants to appear down with Teh Blackz.

EVEN black people agree the kid got shot because he was a dumbass. Just not the ones you see propped up on the Captivating Numb Nuts channel.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Isn't your son black?

You're absolutely right. She is a dumb fuck and obviously required better training. The charges against her are appropriate given the circumstance. But that's not good enough for black lying Marxists now is it? This HAS to be a racial thing.

Now he's the question of the year: Will defunding the police budgets lead to more or less instances where a idiot cop doesn't know the difference between a tazer and a handgun?

The distrust is a huge hurdle any future policing model will have to tackle ...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Listen to me. Fake with bad arm, right hook in reserve, kick out knee.
If I'm really mad I'd stomp it repeatedly while you're down.
Now you know-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Now he's how we know you're a brain dead dickless wannabe who wants to appear down with Teh Blackz.

EVEN black people agree the kid got shot because he was a dumbass. Just not the ones you see propped up on the Captivating Numb Nuts channel.
Uh huh.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Now you know-

12 gauge to the face if you tried that shit with me..

Now you know

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Now you know-

Now you know

LMFAO
and if you dinnit habe yoo webon ICEY POO than what

kablammoo !! Broken jaw LOLOLOL

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Now you know-

Now you know
U Mad, Pops?

• Winner
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Uh huh.
Stick to sipping your soupy grits through a straw, Sperm Gargamel. you have ZERO debating skills and no nothing about anything unless it involves a big black cock bursting in your mouth.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Now you know-

Now you know

LMFAO
and if you dinnit habe yoo webon ICEY POO than what

kablammoo !! Broken jaw LOLOLOL

Who says I dinnit habe me webon Steven?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Now you know-

Now you know
U Mad, Pops?
Fuck no I'm white. lololololololo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Now you know-
Yeah go grandpaw fuckedupstien

AthleticCarefulJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Uh huh.
Stick to sipping your soupy grits through a straw, Sperm Gargamel. you have ZERO debating skills and no nothing about anything unless it involves a big black cock bursting in your mouth.
Okay, Tom.
You debate with bullshit,
I do it with the truth.
Which is more powerful?