So let me get this straight...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.

Well that's because there are more white people. And race is a nonissue, really. It should not matter.

But if a black man rapes, assaults, commits domestic violence and has a warrant for arrest for any of these crimes and he resists arrest, police are now expected to just let him go. Even if he is swinging around a knife and about to take off with some helpless kids they are supposed to just allow it.

Because if they have to use deadly force, a bunch of innocent people have to feel the wrath in angry riots.

Why are black people above the law? You dont see white people having dangerous tantrums and destroying innocent peoples lives if a white rapist or violent abuser gets screamed by police for resisting arrest.

You really have to hate black people to advocate for defunding and abolishing police in high crime areas and demanding that black rapists are not held accountable. It's like black women may as well be garbage and it's the cops who shoot her rapist who are the bad guys. BLM "protesters" murdered an 8 year old in Atlanta and I dont see anyone talking about that.
You know I just listened to a podcast. It as about a black man raping and robing a white women in LA 18 years ago. I didn’t feel like he has any empathy about when he was interviewed. It was like she deserved it because she was white. He was held accountable because he was interviewed before his release. I have been terribly bothered since I listened to it.

A lot of blacks have that mentality, even today.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.

Well that's because there are more white people. And race is a nonissue, really. It should not matter.

But if a black man rapes, assaults, commits domestic violence and has a warrant for arrest for any of these crimes and he resists arrest, police are now expected to just let him go. Even if he is swinging around a knife and about to take off with some helpless kids they are supposed to just allow it.

Because if they have to use deadly force, a bunch of innocent people have to feel the wrath in angry riots.

Why are black people above the law? You dont see white people having dangerous tantrums and destroying innocent peoples lives if a white rapist or violent abuser gets screamed by police for resisting arrest.

You really have to hate black people to advocate for defunding and abolishing police in high crime areas and demanding that black rapists are not held accountable. It's like black women may as well be garbage and it's the cops who shoot her rapist who are the bad guys. BLM "protesters" murdered an 8 year old in Atlanta and I dont see anyone talking about that.
You know I just listened to a podcast. It as about a black man raping and robing a white women in LA 18 years ago. I didn’t feel like he has any empathy about when he was interviewed. It was like she deserved it because she was white. He was held accountable because he was interviewed before his release. I have been terribly bothered since I listened to it.

Very sad, that woman never married but she did forgive him. She was running and she was taken by him. What was described that happened to her was something hard to imagine. This man has a shity childhood molested etc. and he stated he had anger for white women. I think it’s because of having a mother on drugs and he was jealous of white people and the way they had an advantage just being born white.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Very sad, that woman never married but she did forgive him. She was running and she was taken by him. What was described that happened to her was something hard to imagine. This man has a shity childhood molested etc. and he stated he had anger for white women. I think it’s because of having a mother on drugs and he was jealous of white people and the way they had an advantage just being born white.

The race war propaganda these "anti racist" psychos are spewing everywhere has only bred hatred and violence and destruction.

And it's all based on a falsehood.

They complain about Qanon, call them dangerous radicals. Qanon are harmless.

BLM and antifa? Total radicalized domestic terrorists destroying communities, spreading hateful rhetoric designed to inspire violence and committing acts of political violence. Gruesome acts of political violence... these assholes who support it call it a "movement"

It's a dangerous conspiracy theory that's radicalizing youth and inspiring violent attacks against citizens.

How do they not see this? People being brainwashed to hate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Certainly not violent crimes. We have the stats on that so it really isn't open to debate.

Guns need to be controlled. The crazies are fucking it up for responsible owners.

All gun control accomplishes is punishing the poor and poor minorities, who live in high crime areas and need a fire arm.

They often cant afford the unreasonable regulations. It infringes the rights of citizens and it doesnt stop any criminals.

It's pretty comparable to the war on drugs, only arms are a constitutional right and being able to exercise your rights shouldnt depend upon your socioeconomic status.

Being able to prove you are a citizen of the US who is a legal adult should be adequate. And that you dont have any violent felonies.

For every "mass shooting" we read about, there are several examples of lives saved because they had a fire arm. Or people murdered who could have been saved if they were armed.

Why would we enforce oppressive regulations that only serve to hurt the poor? Their lives are difficult enough. Do you know how hard it is already for people in poverty? If they cannot move to a safer area, why put up yet another wall regarding a right they are entitled too?

Especailly now, riots in communities with crime and poverty are being tolerated and minimized.....the innocent people who have to live their shouldnt have to go through so many blocks to have access to fire arms that are their right as citizens.

How many poor people get jailed because they needed a gun to survive in an area they couldn't afford to leave the area, so they broke the bs law to have a way to protect themselves and family?

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Jeanie is Hogan:
DifferentInfamousAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif
hos the gamblig going? up or down
College hoops had me way up. I dropped a Red Sox game yesterday, tho.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't your son black?

You deserve to have you old gambler fag face punched inwards for bringing his kids into it

And Joo proves my point once more.

Dude has dated black women his whole life, had a mixed family and yet, if he doesn't comply 100% with your victimist BLM stupid bullshit, bam, racist

No fucking way to argue with your people any longer
^^Another one Mad?
*SCORE!!*
Truth hurts, Brownie. Cry some more about it-

"Brownie", said the shitskninned gambler mutt who's gonna end his days firmly stuck on satan's balls, sucking like a pro.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Rancid, you’re Latino like me. Shaddup lol
I know. A fact he wishes wasn't true.

That’s pretty damn sad if true. We are the most beautiful people in the world and he knows it.
Hey, fuckem. Brazil has a huge problem with Covid due to incompetent leadership.
He should be worried about other things than skin color.

Let us be honest. There is very little any leadership can actually do one way or the other especially in relatively poor countries. They can set up health guidelines and urge people to follow them but that is about it. The rest comes down to if people ow the guidelines or not.
Leadership can legislate. The current administration is off to a good start.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Certainly not violent crimes. We have the stats on that so it really isn't open to debate.

Guns need to be controlled. The crazies are fucking it up for responsible owners.

All gun control accomplishes is punishing the poor and poor minorities, who live in high crime areas and need a fire arm.

They often cant afford the unreasonable regulations. It infringes the rights of citizens and it doesnt stop any criminals.

It's pretty comparable to the war on drugs, only arms are a constitutional right and being able to exercise your rights shouldnt depend upon your socioeconomic status.

Being able to prove you are a citizen of the US who is a legal adult should be adequate. And that you dont have any violent felonies.

For every "mass shooting" we read about, there are several examples of lives saved because they had a fire arm. Or people murdered who could have been saved if they were armed.

Why would we enforce oppressive regulations that only serve to hurt the poor? Their lives are difficult enough. Do you know how hard it is already for people in poverty? If they cannot move to a safer area, why put up yet another wall regarding a right they are entitled too?

Especailly now, riots in communities with crime and poverty are being tolerated and minimized.....the innocent people who have to live their shouldnt have to go through so many blocks to have access to fire arms that are their right as citizens.

How many poor people get jailed because they needed a gun to survive in an area they couldn't afford to leave the area, so they broke the bs law to have a way to protect themselves and family?
You're preaching to the choir, and trying to teach the retards, Dove

One thing that can be ALWAYS said about these mongoloids is that they don't learn.

Communism, for example, always a good one to mention. Only brought misery, death and wars to this world.

And yet, how many of these maggots want it?

If you wanna see how gun control works in multiracial societies with excess of leftism in it, just look at Brazoo

These animals will manufacture makeshift guns in their homes if they can't buy the real thing.

But these imbeciles think they can disappear with guns in times like this.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You're an old piece of shit, gonna be death real soon, considering your worthless hippie lifestyle.

You don't care for the problems that the younger generation will face and the disgraceful world they will inherit

You're pure garbage, maggot. Just fucking die already,.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Isn't your son black?

You deserve to have you old gambler fag face punched inwards for bringing his kids into it

Dude has dated black women his whole life, had a mixed family and yet, if he doesn't comply 100% with your victimist BLM stupid bullshit, bam, racist

^^Another one Mad?
*SCORE!!*

"Brownie", said the shitskninned gambler mutt who's gonna end his days firmly stuck on satan's balls, sucking like a pro.
If there is a hell, I may end up there. I won't be alone, tho, Rancy. Lots of you other posters will be there keeping me company. Guaranteed.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You're an old piece of shit, gonna be death real soon, considering your worthless hippie lifestyle.

You don't care for the problems that the younger generation will face and the disgraceful world they will inherit

You're pure garbage, maggot. Just fucking die already,.
Wishing death on others. How Christian. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're preaching to the choir, and trying to teach the retards, Dove

One thing that can be ALWAYS said about these mongoloids is that they don't learn.

Communism, for example, always a good one to mention. Only brought misery, death and wars to this world.

And yet, how many of these maggots want it?

If you wanna see how gun control works in multiracial societies with excess of leftism in it, just look at Brazoo

These animals will manufacture makeshift guns in their homes if they can't buy the real thing.

But these imbeciles think they can disappear with guns in times like this.

There will always be easy access to guns, probably easier access the more illegal it gets.

You can order them off cyber black markets ffs.

All gun control accomplishes is severely infringing on the constitutional rights of the poor who cant afford all the regulations and requirements to have a fire arm.

It drives me nuts, because when you try to explain exactly how these things play out in reality, they just refuse to hear it.

It's just like ripping pain killers away from pain patients because people are using illegal drugs. All it does is create addicts. Government regulations on narcotics push legit patients into using street drugs.

They try to fix every issue with government and they just make it worse and then ignore it and attack people who try to solve it.

Globalism has started many bloody conflicts as well as WW1.....but that doesnt bother them either. They think we are more educated and civil now because they've been brainwashed to view the past like everyone was just drooling ignorant.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't your son black?

^^Another one Mad?
*SCORE!!*

If there is a hell, I may end up there. I won't be alone, tho, Rancy. Lots of you other posters will be there keeping me company. Guaranteed.

FB-IMG-1618145645849.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should learn to make your point without using racist slurs like the way you use "Uncle Tom" and now calling Rancid "brownie".

Be honest with yourself and others who can tell you dont really care about minorities or race as much as you are about your partisan political beliefs and how minorities serve those for you.

This is why you dont care about the minorities who were murdered or had their lives destroyed by BLM/antifa riots and you are using skin color as a weapon.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You should learn to make your point without using racist slurs like the way you use "Uncle Tom" and now calling Rancid "brownie".

Be honest with yourself and others who can tell you dont really care about minorities or race as much as you are about your partisan political beliefs and how minorities serve those for you.

This is why you dont care about the minorities who were murdered or had their lives destroyed by BLM/antifa riots and you are using skin color as a weapon.
YOU should learn not to prattle on.
Fuck sakes you must never shut up in RL.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't your son black?

^^Another one Mad?
*SCORE!!*

Hell has many different "levels", BitchZo. And believe me, the lower ones are reserved for liberals.

Ya know, people who think it's ok to release deadly viruses on the world or pulling babies into pieces while they're still in the womb, that sort of stuff that makes liberals happy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Isn't your son black?

^^Another one Mad?
*SCORE!!*

Hell has many different "levels", BitchZo. And believe me, the lower ones are reserved for liberals.

Ya know, people who think it's ok to release deadly viruses on the world or pulling babies into pieces while they're still in the womb, that sort of stuff that makes liberals happy.
Level deez nutz Brownie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why? Because YOU guys dont want to have to think about the bullshit you believe or try to defend it?

We should all reduce ourselves to half sentences and racist insults?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Why? Because YOU guys dont want to have to think about the bullshit you believe or try to defend it?

We should all reduce ourselves to half sentences and racist insults?
Defend what? You lie Dove.
No point.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s pretty damn sad if true. We are the most beautiful people in the world and he knows it.
Hey, fuckem. Brazil has a huge problem with Covid due to incompetent leadership.

Let us be honest. There is very little any leadership can actually do one way or the other especially in relatively poor countries. They can set up health guidelines and urge people to follow them but that is about it. The rest comes down to if people ow the guidelines or not.

What do you imagine has been good about the little legislation Biden has signed so far?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

What do you imagine has been good about the little legislation Biden has signed so far?
Why argue about it?
I support it.
End of-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You think he will have an answer?

He makes claims and accusations all the time and never backs them, ever.

Like now how he called me a liar. If I waste my time asking what I've lied about? He will just avoid answering directly and maybe start twisting things I've said.

He wont directly answer because he cant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why argue about it?
I support it.
End of-

Exactly.

You dont know. You wont bother listing one because you have zero clue what Biden has done.

The prick has done horrible and damage shit for 49 years you probably dont even know about. Funny you support the crime bill author, then spew BLM rhetoric. Smh.