So let me get this straight...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.
^^Well, looks like my job is done.

Hey Joo!
I'm going to link JS here so he can laugh at your hypocrisy too.
He may not be laughing actually..
Oh well,
Peace!
Except you won't even try to explain the two big ones, murder and rape.

You're pathetic, Bitchzo

Just like any other liberal

Zero arguments. Zero truth. Zero coherency. Zero IQ

Humanity can't go under because retards like you are too stupid to see how fucking stupid you are.

Jeezus CHRIST man of all knowing every shit
just wat in the fuck you doin here with all those knowing everything you have thir ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't your son black?

You deserve to have you old gambler fag face punched inwards for bringing his kids into it

And Joo proves my point once more.

Dude has dated black women his whole life, had a mixed family and yet, if he doesn't comply 100% with your victimist BLM stupid bullshit, bam, racist

No fucking way to argue with your people any longer

They dont give a single shit about minorities.

Just their politics. And they don't care how harmful that is either.

Completely unreasonable people who are the actual racists trying to larp civil rights but acting more like the klan.

Especailly voting for a segregationist dirt bag who eulogized a klansman while creating the only policies that could be considered systemically racist.

Its irrational. All they really want to do is fight the rest of us.. .that is all it's about. Hate.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When I see those shit emoj's this is what I see

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Get used to them Stephan, I have many of them.lololololol
giphy.gif

That's because you're full O shit (:

And I'm shitting all over you. lololol

You are ??
or are you soothing the BURNNNnnnn

giphy.gif

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously these assholes were all up in arms over that idiot fuck Rayshard Brooks.

A fucking CHILD ABUSER. Who was in prison for CHILD ABUSE. Who was let out early due to Covid, decided to drive drunk, then assaulted the officer who was arresting him for DRIVING DRUNK.

So these psychos are pissed this violent scum bag got shot by the cops.

Weeks later, a woman with a child turned down the wrong street.....just so happened to be by that Wendys(that got torched btw....hope no single moms worked there because they are fucked now).....and BLM "protesters" responded by GUNNING DOWN the car and MURDERING and 8....fucking 8 year old CHILD.

Who happened to be a BLACK CHILD.

Do ANY of these psychos care about that? NO. No they DONT. Not a fucking PEEP. In fact, Conservatives were the ones who cared. Even raised money for that family while BLM founders just buy million dollar homes and dont do shit to help the communities they trash and terrorize.

Because they dont give a fuck about black people. It's all about their stupid partisan politics and hatred towards their political opposition.

That's why Benzo uses slurs against black or brown people who call out his glaring actual hypocrisy. The "vast majotity" my ass. Go talk to real people and see how "appreciated" BLM really is. The media paints a completely false picture.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The way I understand it, the black guy tried to pull the white girls pants down, and she ran outside hollering for help. Then the sergeant came onto the scene.
He claimed he was "just playing" as he pulled down the white girl's pants and tried to rape her. The DI intervined and told him to go away even pushing him when he refused to listen. So now idiots are attacking his house because he wouldn't let a woman get raped.

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White folks commit far more crimes in the U.S. than Blacks and all other minorities combined. FYI.

Well that's because there are more white people. And race is a nonissue, really. It should not matter.

But if a black man rapes, assaults, commits domestic violence and has a warrant for arrest for any of these crimes and he resists arrest, police are now expected to just let him go. Even if he is swinging around a knife and about to take off with some helpless kids they are supposed to just allow it.

Because if they have to use deadly force, a bunch of innocent people have to feel the wrath in angry riots.

Why are black people above the law? You dont see white people having dangerous tantrums and destroying innocent peoples lives if a white rapist or violent abuser gets screamed by police for resisting arrest.

You really have to hate black people to advocate for defunding and abolishing police in high crime areas and demanding that black rapists are not held accountable. It's like black women may as well be garbage and it's the cops who shoot her rapist who are the bad guys. BLM "protesters" murdered an 8 year old in Atlanta and I dont see anyone talking about that.

It is entirely true that minorities will see their neighborhoods entirely taken over by gangs if we defund the police. Antifa, who started the whole defund the police idiocy, wants the police gone because they want to become the police. They want to be free to roam around attacking anybody and everybody with no police to stop them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well that's because there are more white people. And race is a nonissue, really. It should not matter.

But if a black man rapes, assaults, commits domestic violence and has a warrant for arrest for any of these crimes and he resists arrest, police are now expected to just let him go. Even if he is swinging around a knife and about to take off with some helpless kids they are supposed to just allow it.

Because if they have to use deadly force, a bunch of innocent people have to feel the wrath in angry riots.

Why are black people above the law? You dont see white people having dangerous tantrums and destroying innocent peoples lives if a white rapist or violent abuser gets screamed by police for resisting arrest.

You really have to hate black people to advocate for defunding and abolishing police in high crime areas and demanding that black rapists are not held accountable. It's like black women may as well be garbage and it's the cops who shoot her rapist who are the bad guys. BLM "protesters" murdered an 8 year old in Atlanta and I dont see anyone talking about that.

It is entirely true that minorities will see their neighborhoods entirely taken over by gangs if we defund the police. Antifa, who started the whole defund the police idiocy, wants the police gone because they want to become the police. They want to be free to roam around attacking anybody and everybody with no police to stop them.

I know. Its revolting and unAmerican.

None of the law abiding residents in these areas want the police gone. If you ask them, they want more police.

These groups are nothing but racist domestic terrorists. I mean that. I actually HATE them. And I dont hate easily at all. They have done nothing but destroy innocent peoples lives and communities and too many innocent people are DEAD because of them.

And look what happens when one of those people fights to protect themselves.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine putting your entire life's saving into starting a small business only to have communists come by and destroy it saying you don't matter. Then the local politicians side with the terrorists and refuse to enforce the law. How evil.

Reactions: Ice

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Isn't your son black?

You deserve to have you old gambler fag face punched inwards for bringing his kids into it

And Joo proves my point once more.

Dude has dated black women his whole life, had a mixed family and yet, if he doesn't comply 100% with your victimist BLM stupid bullshit, bam, racist

No fucking way to argue with your people any longer
^^Another one Mad?
*SCORE!!*
Truth hurts, Brownie. Cry some more about it-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Imagine putting your entire life's saving into starting a small business only to have communists come by and destroy it saying you don't matter. Then the local politicians side with the terrorists and refuse to enforce the law. How evil.
The commies would call it payback.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know I just listened to a podcast. It as about a black man raping and robing a white women in LA 18 years ago. I didn’t feel like he has any empathy about when he was interviewed. It was like she deserved it because she was white. He was held accountable because he was interviewed before his release. I have been terribly bothered since I listened to it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rancid, you’re Latino like me. Shaddup lol
I know. A fact he wishes wasn't true.

That’s pretty damn sad if true. We are the most beautiful people in the world and he knows it.
Hey, fuckem. Brazil has a huge problem with Covid due to incompetent leadership.
He should be worried about other things than skin color.

Let us be honest. There is very little any leadership can actually do one way or the other especially in relatively poor countries. They can set up health guidelines and urge people to follow them but that is about it. The rest comes down to if people ow the guidelines or not.