So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a broad that parks herself on der webs for dayZZZzz :LOL3: :LOL3:

you know, because life must be sooooooooooo awesome :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tell me this shit don't look like Dovey
232-2325112_female-squidward.png
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
FB-IMG-1674303390796.jpg

Right. Maybe on planet faggot retard it does.

Again you look like the dude who does my lawn. Relax. You are not even remotely good looking.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1674303390796.jpg

Right. Maybe on planet faggot retard it does.

Again you look like the dude who does my lawn. Relax. You are not even remotely good looking.

*****Ignored content ***** WELL, NOT ANYMOAR :LOL3::LOL3:

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I like how I send her a poastin' pics to prove how Cracky she looks LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

goddam i'm good ~!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucking morning and I gotta look at a forehead and a holiday gourd for a nose :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I forgot this pic. I used to use this as my avi a long time ago lol

FB-IMG-1674303677838.jpg

I clearly look just like squidward, guis. Omg. Literally zero hetro, intelligent and attractive men who say such a stupid fucking thing. X....is a gay faggot retard.

I've been up already, went for a jog, pounded some water and now I'm having coffee. Getting ready to start cooking breakfast. Its 7:30am here.

X must park his crusty ass at a PC and sit here and do nothing else while he is on. It always cracks me up when people who are here A LOT while on a PC start venting their insecurities at other people.

Go shower, X. I'm never gonna fuck you ever. You ain't ever gonna see my right wing tittayz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I forgot this pic. I used to use this ad my avi a long time ago lol

FB-IMG-1674303677838.jpg

I've been up already, went for a jog, pounded some water and now I'm having coffee. Getting ready to start cooking breakfast. Its 7:30am here.

X must park his crusty ass at a PC and sit here and do nothing else while he is on. It always cracks me up when people who are here A LOT while on a PC start venting their insecurities at other people.

Go shower, X. I'm never gonna fuck you ever. You ain't ever gonna see my right wing tittayz
again, that fucking nose :LOL3: :LOL3: what the fuck is that ??

Your tits ??
giphy.gif
You're a skank :LOL3: haven't I told you of my standards ?? ffs

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See that's the problem with X.

If you peek at him and toss him some crumbs....his ass will start hyper spamming and the whole page becomes unreadable.

Fucking hell he is useless.

Yes X....I looked. You dont have to flip out and post 20 back to back posts with gifs and emojis. Good gawd