So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know I've lived in your dementia addled brain for over 8 years rent free now, but shouldn't I be charging you for the honour....

Did Frank get his Saturday blow job DD? I bet his dick smelled worse then your VJ

• LOL
Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did Frank get his Saturday blow job DD? I bet his dick smelled worse then your VJ

Be honest... how many times over the early years that we've been aware of each other have you flogged your shrivelled sea biscuit to my sassy version of a forum broad?

Serious question because your butthurt is real, and the only possible reason points to your spank banking.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Be honest... how many times over the early years that we've been aware of each other have you flogged your shrivelled sea biscuit to my sassy version of a forum broad?

Serious question because your butthurt is real, and the only possible reason points to your spank banking.

Butt hurt? I can’t stop laughing at your sorry self.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont think you got much room to talk, I've seen your Photobucket account lol.

Why so many fat dudes in speedos on the beach?

Speedo’s are for okie types. I wear board shorts Roddy. No rainbow Tutus either

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can be on the thread for my own purposes and yet not have read your OP.

You know that, right?

Dove is here to figure out why you didn’t drag him down to the courthouse and keep his baby batter as a pet 3 months in.

It’s like elementary school when boys were still gross and the biggest dis was “if you like him, marry him then.”

Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel are not married and her children from
Her first marriage call him Pa.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sea, your post is as empty as your head, lol.

Would some young chap help the old man use the internet? Oh wait....... nevermind, thats not a good idea.