So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I hope Costa Rica has laws protecting minors from predators like sewage

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't feel bad or ashamed for letting our daughter go to town on my piggies.

Why are you such a faggot?

Why do you lie? Why are you such a hermaphrodite? Why do you post as a women? Why did you FIGHT TOOTH and NAIL to be a women? Fucked up if ya ask me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nothing beats Pig admitting she cannot do basic math tho

right here in this very thread too

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just for some perspective here

Trigger Hawk Cruise Missile fired at 6:58 PM eastern standard time yesterday

Setting off a nuclear chain reaction that lit up the west coast, parts of Canada and even a rapist hideout deep in the Costa rican Jungle

462 posts in less than 24 hours.

Dovey needs to start arming the Ukrainians and this war will be OVER :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove is here to figure out why you didn’t drag him down to the courthouse and keep his baby batter as a pet 3 months in.

It’s like elementary school when boys were still gross and the biggest dis was “if you like him, marry him then.”

Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel are not married and her children from
Her first marriage call him Pa.

Dont people in super healthy and loving relationships commit?

Is marriage and even children only for all us dumb and unenlightened peasents? It's just immature as fuck to be over 50 and be the wife, huh?

Lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Totally normal for Oak's partner to be ignoring her on a Friday night so that she could go nuclear when strangers poke her belly on internet forums

that's foreplay!!!!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
h8KuUaa.png

Has Oak given up accusing us of always dragging politcs in or is she still on that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
God damn

almost 500 replies in less than a day - complete with cow fits, emo meltdowns and admin whining about cock

Balanciaga should have sponsored this masterpiece instead of Durt's butthurt in the asshole thread.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thing is pig oak is dying to get married while her partner is looking for the off ramp.

15 pages in less than a day. Target acquired. Ready the harpoons. This is a pig I mean big catch

All women would rather be married.

Find me a woman who is an adult over 35, living with a "partner" who wouldnt much prefer to be married.

I'm sure Reaps relationship is good. I'm also sure she would marry him this week if he went home said "Alright let's get married".

I'm not sure Oaks is doing so well :0

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All women would rather be married.

Find me a woman who is an adult over 35, living with a "partner" who wouldnt much prefer to be married.

I'm sure Reaps relationship is good. I'm also sure she would marry him this week if he went home said "Alright let's get married".

I'm not sure Oaks is doing so well :0
Oak has revealed her soul to forum, folks

and it isn't a pretty sight.

Sex involving counting ceiling cracks and faking orgasms to a partner unwilling to commit for obvious reasons.

Ouch.

LMAO -- no wonder she went nuclear and had to log off after going Pork and grinds here - so she could punch a wall then stuff her fat face.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak has revealed her soul to forum, folks

and it isn't a pretty sight.

Sex involving counting ceiling cracks and faking orgasms to a partner unwilling to commit for obvious reasons.

Ouch.

LMAO -- no wonder she went nuclear and had to log off after going Pork and grinds here - so she could punch a wall then stuff her fat face.

Well as Murd pointed out. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel are doing it and her kids call him "pa".

And that's so relatable to the rest of us who dont have millions of dollars stashed in the bank.

Let's all take relationship advice from the wealthy....k. If these millionaire Hollywood weirdos can do it....so can they!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well as Murd pointed out. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel are doing it and her kids call him "pa".

And that's so relatable to the rest of us who dont have millions of dollars stashed in the bank.

Let's all take relationship advice from the wealthy....k.

And they still have stoves!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ahhahahahahaha the cows got steamrolled flat like fucking pizza dough :LOL3:

Thin crust New York style Pig Pizza anyone?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oppps got biggy and dove jerkin' each others xawk :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: wattching these inbeciles trip over themselves is hilARUIUS :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So is marriage immature?

Why is Oak not married and now the new question is why IS Murd getting married (if she is actually getting married...I cant imagine being over 40, found a some man to suffer old age and death with...and not dragging his ass to a courthouse and locking that shit down asap...we dont weddings at our age. We need things like extra insurance coverage)

Shit I wouldnt even need a ring. I dont wear my wedding ring as it is. It's a beautiful diamond and it rips my hair and gets gunk all trapped in it. I'll wear it on specail occasions. Daily I either have this clear silicone ring (i wore that at work handling patients)....or I have this cheap band that came from a flea market I like wearing. Its bent. It's cute though.

Marriage has fuck all to do with weddings and rings. And that legal "piece of paper" has a lot of power.

Who is giving the excuses here in the Oak house? IS it him or is it HER?

• Boring
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ahhahahahahaha the cows got steamrolled flat like fucking pizza dough :LOL3:

Thin crust New York style Pig Pizza anyone?

The one planning a catholic wedding over the age of 40 said my logic here was immature and school yardish.

At least I'm assuming that's what she said because you cannot count of her to make sense lol.

Its immature to shacked up with a man past 40 and look for every dumb reason to NOT just marry him.

I'd be throwing a fit. He would either bolt on me or swoon really hard. I would definately not ever live with a man who wasnt going to marry me.

• Boring
Reactions: X