So, you maggots who have been supporting Russia, I hope you guys enjoy all the dead children.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Said rancid.

Many sorrows in informing you, ol pal
..but the only supporters of Putin here are those trumputinists
.who have been trying to turn our democracy into an autocratic dicktatership al a Orwell.

Need I name them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Except literally no one is supporting Russia. But instead of listen to other people YOU project your Orwellian programming onto other people while you take your entire understanding of others from the Ministry of Truth corporate media.

You are just a brainwashed hateful person, H. So you jump anything said to you (by those invested in the division...and destruction..of the country) and run with it regardless of how fake and wrong it is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Over 70 million children murdered in the womb since roe was decided.

you were saying something about dead children you spastic fucking fairy queen ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We are medically butchering and sterilizing children here in America. And the state is removing children from "non affirming" parents and suicides are being blamed on the kid being "trans". When they were NOT trans. Just confused and groomed.

H is a useful idiot to parrots what his puppet masters tell him. He hates all the people he is supposed to for the reasons he is told to.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

We are medically butchering and sterilizing children here in America. And the state is removing children from "non affirming" parents and suicides are being blamed on the kid being "trans". When they were NOT trans. Just confused and groomed.

H is a useful idiot to parrots what his puppet masters tell him. He hates all the people he is supposed to for the reasons he is told to.
clapping-hands.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

clapping-hands.gif

You're not cute. Sociopathy isnt impressive.

Maybe go downstairs and wipe the vomit off Breakfalls chin and support more of his violent sexual ramblings about 5 year old little girls. That seems to please you "people".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is nothing but an angry sissy faggot who is mad at the world because the military won’t pay to chop off his half wee wee

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

clapping-hands.gif

You're not cute. Sociopathy isnt impressive.

Maybe go downstairs and wipe the vomit off Breakfalls chin and support more of his violent sexual ramblings about 5 year old little girls. That seems to please you "people".

Too duh'v dr
280264818_7621097781263710_9053818865481684301_n.jpg

I hope this touches you, like it did me.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is nothing but an angry sissy faggot who is mad at the world because the military won’t pay to chop off his half wee wee
Moar confused af emoji abuse, no idea what this misshapen skull, mutant is babbling about, get some bigger pants that fit, you lardass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yanno when I hate people, it's not because other people told me to. I've never been swayed by gossip or drama. In fact....if the gossiping is intense enough, I start judging the one gossiping.

And this is a general rule of thumb for me and I apply to pretty much all human interactions including the media. All media. Not JUST the most corrosive. I had no issue correcting the conservative narrative surround that dumb "we are coming for your kids" gay choir song.

And you can actually do that with most all people who are not dem/prog without risking being attacked as a person. If some info is just wrong you can tell them that and show them why its wrong and they dont go into rage mode like a prog will.

Dems/progs wont actually look into anything they are told. Theyll just believe it and stick with it and view everything through that lense. It's almost like they know their positions are bad so they chose hostility and lies to make up for that. They dont want to have to change anything. It's a total hive mentality.

I'll judge people based on how they treat others and how honest they are (in this case are not). Its sad how weak minded and how eager some others are to just hate and fear other people based on total bullshit pumped into them from their echo chambers.

Admins last two posts didnt even make sense. Christ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Moar confused af emoji abuse, no idea what this misshapen skull, mutant is babbling about, get some bigger pants that fit, you lardass.
Change your tampon you angry sissy princess

Kinda fucked up the party that wants to save the environment still promotes tampon use. To the point of wasting tax dollars to install tampon machines in boys bathrooms for all the young girls they groom into believing they are boys.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kinda fucked up the party that wants to save the environment still promotes tampon use. To the point of wasting tax dollars to install tampon machines in boys bathrooms for all the young girls they groom into believing they are boys.
And for the sissy boys like admin who believe they are girls and want to shove them up their assholes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And for the sissy boys like admin who believe they are girls and want to shove them up their assholes

Every "trans" kid is a victim of mental/emotional abuse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Every "trans" kid is a victim of mental/emotional abuse.
Every kid is a potential victim of seamongo rape compound

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t live in FloriDUh, you funny little Puerto Rican. It’s a way of life for ya Stubby.