Some big balls

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Say what ya want. This took some balls
Hit a paywall...

Biden is a punk for going to Ukraine instead of going to Ohio to work out aid for his own people first..

More concerned with his laundered money and Ukraines aggression towards Russia

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hit a paywall...

Biden is a punk for going to Ukraine instead of going to Ohio to work out aid for his own people first..

Whats the Governor, Ohio’s legislature, Senators and Representatives doing? Passing the buck?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whats the Governor, Ohio’s legislature, Senators and Representatives doing? Passing the buck?

What do you recommend they do about a ball baring on an interstate train? Might that be something the secretary of transportation might be in charge of?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your BDS gets the best of you. You must have forgotten the previous twice impeachEd, one term, fool who was voted out my the Merican public.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you recommend they do about a ball baring on an interstate train? Might that be something the secretary of transportation might be in charge of?
Sounds like it was the Railroads issue Gary. Blame choke, regurgitate

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You think I am a different poster? That is called a delusion and not truth.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Proxy wars don't take "balls".
They only take a bit of coercion, a bit of bribery, a few threats and a shit ton of propaganda.

Creepy Uncle Joe is a psychopath and a war criminal.
Elites got the politicians on the ropes with the Epstein list and drone footage from the island all these pe.dos can do is breakdown family values and normalize pe.doph.ila

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell me what’s so wrong with Biden’s trip, other then staying true to the Republican Party?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't say there was anything wrong with his visit, my illiterate friend. I said it was neither stunning nor brave given just about every other leader has already done it plus he coordinated with Russia to make sure it was safe. So please save us from the "so brave" lies

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Proxy wars don't take "balls".
They only take a bit of coercion, a bit of bribery, a few threats and a shit ton of propaganda.

Creepy Uncle Joe is a psychopath and a war criminal.
Seamoron is too stupid to understand that

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see you are continuing to fail with reading. Keep rereading it until you are able to grasp simple sentences. Until then I am not interested.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you are continuing to fail with reading. Keep rereading it until you are able to grasp simple sentences. Until then I am not interested.
I read exactly what you post. It just doesn’t mean anything.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I told you guys you cannot speak intelligently to these tone deaf morons.

They are resepetirive automotons programmed to regurgitate their narratives like good little mindless lemmings

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The title of this thread seems to suggest the author likes big balls

And if it happens to be seamidget the irony will simply be hysterical

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hit a paywall...

Bingo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did that moron try to blame a state govrement for an issue that falls square in the hands of the federal govrement because the train is interstate?

Lmao. See what I mean about these people being too dumb to take serious on any level?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The title of this thread seems to suggest the author likes big balls

And if it happens to be seamidget the irony will simply be hysterical

Id like to keep on topic here. As I understand Dwarfs have very tiny gonads. Between their legs and within their brain. Joe showed some balls and did the right thing, even if your welfare check is 20% less.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did mention Stumpy goes big for blow up dolls he calls the girl friend? Cant deliver either