Some companies do have them!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So I started a basic short term job a few weeks back on a Monday, threatened to walk out on the Wednesday and walked out on the Friday, This is th e-mail I sent to HR. The app was to allow early payment of a percentage of ernings.

Although I can now access the app after the belated invite there is no money registered on it.

After problems with safety shoes twice to big and to small(Safety and health issue) and not being issued a locker for my phone(Security issue) as well as an inadequate safety vest(ill fitting and semi visible(safety issue)). Oh and not forgetting an e-mail about internal recruitment that went unanswered as well as finding out agency staff were on significantly more money (about 24% so saving on agency fees was not enough for you) .I make this 7 screw ups out of 7, or 7 out of 6 as shoes twice, so I must say this is quite impressive is it deliberate?

Would you be kind enough to forward this to the HR manager as a formal complaint please? Assuming that you indeed have a manager of course. I have to say I don't know what to say, I wonder what Reddit would say to these antics. So I wait in anticipation for your response but with low expectations.

Yours Gobsmacked,

These 7 fuck ups increased to 9, remember this is just a job in a warehouse, the last fuck up being I was told I would be paid in full this last Monday but wasn't. So went this e-mail,

Are you sure its this Monday and the payment isn't going to be made until next Monday? Or Christmas Monday, or one of the Mondays next year as there are plenty to choose from?

Your company is a basket case,

Regards,

My mind boggles at the levels of incompetence. So got any thoughts?

ngmi