Some say this place was great

X

xXx
Site Supporter
personally, I wouldn’t be complaining about this type of traffic

but I would step my game up lol

Spam gets tedious after a while. One subject day in and day out.... they're like cardboard props with cheap Chinese manufacture chips attached to utter repetitive bullshit spam

Because if its created in almost every damn thread here, it's kinda hard to scroll on along and skip the reading. Everyone doesn't live and dwell on politics and it gets quite boring after a while. Once it gets to that point, some members refuse to post or even read content submitted on a site. It's toxic if anything. That's why I don't post much here anymore. Every other thread posted is fucking politics. Blah blah blah blah blah.......
You see this is the shit the liberal cunts would tell me at SG. "Just scroll past it if you don't like it"

Fuck you. I'll scroll past what I feel like scrolling past how about that?

How about you confine your worthless spam to a few relevant areas instead ?

These liberal shittards have one goal. To turn every forum they encounter into a replica of their home board echo chamber that is already boring as fuck

Don't you have your own forum to run?
Don't you have your own all you can eat buffet to bankrupt?

You seem offended. Why? Isn't it a fact that you own a forum you strong armed from a poster that came here. Then you have the balls to export your shit here?

not really understanding why you’re so overtly invested in THIS forum... when there are several still up

burn bridges much?

Spam gets tedious after a while. One subject day in and day out.... they're like cardboard props with cheap Chinese manufacture chips attached to utter repetitive bullshit spam

Because if its created in almost every damn thread here, it's kinda hard to scroll on along and skip the reading. Everyone doesn't live and dwell on politics and it gets quite boring after a while. Once it gets to that point, some members refuse to post or even read content submitted on a site. It's toxic if anything. That's why I don't post much here anymore. Every other thread posted is fucking politics. Blah blah blah blah blah.......
You see this is the shit the liberal cunts would tell me at SG. "Just scroll past it if you don't like it"

These liberal shittards have one goal. To turn every forum they encounter into a replica of their home board echo chamber that is already boring as fuck

You seem offended. Why? Isn't it a fact that you own a forum you strong armed from a poster that came here. Then you have the balls to export your shit here?

not really understanding why you’re so overtly invested in THIS forum... when there are several still up

burn bridges much?
I didn't read any of this thread. Should I?
No - you should run along and see if you can finish the Cat in the Hat.

So are you gonna run off again when you hit 1881 posts?

This is the kind of thread we get when we don't talk about politics. How is this better?

Is that you Stevie Wonder ?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe if you fucking liberal insects tried engaging in an honest debate with people who have opposing views that predicament wouldn't exist

But instead all you fucking germs do is gaslight, misrepresent, back pedal, lie, cheat and twist topics to your own devices

People see right through your hypocrisy jackass, as you are starting to see for yourself on this very thread

QFT, my good man. This is an excellent example of the style of "civil discourse" you bring not only to political discussions, but also to any other topic on any other subforum.

It's quite toxic, and those who are blaming "politics" for it may not be watching you the way I watch you.
Here, watch this you fucking freak. You'll feel better

21525316.gif

What goofball of a geriatric circus clown tells another man on a forum "I watch you"

DO you break out the needle nose plyers and jerk off while you're "watching me" you decrepit old freak?
Thanks for taking the stinkbait, pal. I told you on this forum, a week ago, that I was compiling stats. So yeah, I watch you. Much like you've spent many hours of your adult life punching the f5 key on forums where you had a panel, so you could embarrass lurkers. Get off your hobby horse, fool.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe if you fucking liberal insects tried engaging in an honest debate with people who have opposing views that predicament wouldn't exist

But instead all you fucking germs do is gaslight, misrepresent, back pedal, lie, cheat and twist topics to your own devices

People see right through your hypocrisy jackass, as you are starting to see for yourself on this very thread

QFT, my good man. This is an excellent example of the style of "civil discourse" you bring not only to political discussions, but also to any other topic on any other subforum.

It's quite toxic, and those who are blaming "politics" for it may not be watching you the way I watch you.

21525316.gif

What goofball of a geriatric circus clown tells another man on a forum "I watch you"

DO you break out the needle nose plyers and jerk off while you're "watching me" you decrepit old freak?
Thanks for taking the stinkbait, pal. I told you on this forum, a week ago, that I was compiling stats. So yeah, I watch you. Much like you've spent many hours of your adult life punching the f5 key on forums where you had a panel, so you could embarrass lurkers. Get off your hobby horse, fool.
You're taking time to compile stats and watch me?

Do you build graphs and charts too?

Mind if I sublease the space I occupy in your head to some public sector institution so that HOligay has a place to live?

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Wait! Lotus has hairy balls?

Say it ain't so!

I mean, a hairy bush and ass is one thing, but hairy BALLS?

Are you talking to Oak? I've got her on ignore, so I can't tell.
Oh you're missing the action.

And the avalanche of piss and tears is only now just getting started

wait till I find just the right PM :LMAO2:

So, you are going to post personal messages from another forum here and you think I'm melting?

This is good stuff.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

21525316.gif

Biggie's posts aren't worth reading, let alone responding to.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

21525316.gif

But you just did. :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So, you are going to post personal messages from another forum here and you think I'm melting?
Yes

oh wait... is that against some kind of protocol to the sensitive snowflake clan?

Is it a problem that I maintain a fuck your feelings attitude?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

21525316.gif

Don't tell him that

He's compiling a 450 page report to have me impeached from Bastard Factory :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

21525316.gif

But you just did. :LMAO2:
Isn't it wonderful?

Trolling these simpletons?

Been doing it for years now.

their buttons are so easy to find ..... think of a porcupine, only replace the spikes with buttons and you have one of these geriatric libtards

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You are a fucking racist. Not in a playful way either. My husband is conservative so it’s not about one side being better than the other. There is no point in discussing politics with any of you because you all believe you are right.

Easy there clowness, I AM RAYCIS!!! But that has nothing to do with your sore ass. I've never said anything racist that was directed to you but your inferiority complex sure the fuck told you I did! Adjust your fukin meds until thats clear to you.

Why would I feel inferior? Because I’m a Mexican? You got a lot of balls behind that screen to protect you cuz I guarantee you’d never talk like that to a Mexican from the hood.

Cholos are hot.....just sayin. Don't know if I spelled it right.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm still laughing my ass off at the fact that Jackoff is compiling a detailed report intent on having my bathroom privileges revoked

talk about having nothing to live for :LMAO2:

Make sure it's on official letterhead, toolboy

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Yes

oh wait... is that against some kind of protocol to the sensitive snowflake clan?

Doesn't bother me any. Post away.
Ok.

Just gotta find the right one

you understand don't you?

Whatever helps you feel like a real man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes

Ok.

We all have our vices.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why would I feel inferior? Because I’m a Mexican? You got a lot of balls behind that screen to protect you cuz I guarantee you’d never talk like that to a Mexican from the hood.

LMFAO! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: You managed to take racial offense where there is none AGAIN! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Fuk, I may as well say "enchilada" or some shit! :LMAO2:

Direct these folks to ALL your N word posts at SG then. I won’t hold my breath
No need. I say jig here all the time. I believe I've even typed "president reggin" a few times.
When Obama was still prez. let me point out. You were undercover then.
WTF are you talking about? You mean at bwains place? I called him president reggin there too!
No shit. Along with a bunch of other names. Lately, tho, you've often abandoned the charade. At Bwains place you were completely undercover. I'm betting you go back to your old ways after the orange one is gone,

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You're trying hard to be relevant.

I like that.

Take a cookie.

They're Atkins certified.

Or so I'm told

It's your "pejorative". :ROFL:
Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I think "dingbats" don't know the difference between "pejorative" and "prerogative" wouldn't you agree?
and I think you don't know the difference between my ankles and caramel coated candy apples, piglet

That's the best you can do you illiterate forum killer. How many have you killed now? Some say at least 3.

How many all you can eat buffets have you bankrupted?

you know, speaking of forum killers perhaps it's time to post all the unhinged PMs Oak used to send me over the fact that Lotushairynuts was allowed to post on that forum.

that would be a good laugh. No?

I see a meltie coming...
Two of my friends are waiting for good Melties. One is already watching. Keep at it.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Yes

Ok.

We all have our vices.

Yours are funny.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes

Ok.

We all have our vices.

Yours are funny.
thank you. I try.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMFAO! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: You managed to take racial offense where there is none AGAIN! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

No need. I say jig here all the time. I believe I've even typed "president reggin" a few times.
WTF are you talking about? You mean at bwains place? I called him president reggin there too!
No shit. Along with a bunch of other names. Lately, tho, you've often abandoned the charade. At Bwains place you were completely undercover. I'm betting you go back to your old ways after the orange one is gone,

Wait. What are his old ways? Even more racist and homophobic? Or was he once human?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dear

I'm about to corner the market on liberal tears.

Even trump will be bidding on buckets shortly

lmao

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

You're trying hard to be relevant.

I like that.

Take a cookie.

They're Atkins certified.

Or so I'm told

It's your "pejorative". :ROFL:
Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I think "dingbats" don't know the difference between "pejorative" and "prerogative" wouldn't you agree?
and I think you don't know the difference between my ankles and caramel coated candy apples, piglet

That's the best you can do you illiterate forum killer. How many have you killed now? Some say at least 3.

How many all you can eat buffets have you bankrupted?

you know, speaking of forum killers perhaps it's time to post all the unhinged PMs Oak used to send me over the fact that Lotushairynuts was allowed to post on that forum.

that would be a good laugh. No?

I see a meltie coming...
Two of my friends are waiting for good Melties. One is already watching. Keep at it.

I'm waiting for the little feller to post pms. That is where the liquid from the melt becomes a gas.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I didn't read any of this thread. Should I?
No - you should run along and see if you can finish the Cat in the Hat.

So are you gonna run off again when you hit 1881 posts?

... Or was he once human?
You know - this forum, one like TV also, surely others I was fortunate enough to never have known - they remind me of that Hellraiser series of movies. Like that one where you find out that Pinhead and his pals used to be human. That's the way I think of trolls. They used to be human, if only they could remember.