Something happened in Buffalo...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For intelligent conversation, not that aidsman is capable of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For intelligent conversation, not that aidsman is capable of it.

So the racist shooter is a leftiod "authoritarian moderate"

Why is this not a shocker? Watch that get completely ignored so these hateful useful tools can continue pretending this is something Trump supporters do.

Rolling stone really said this guy was your typical mainstream Republican? Such a fucking evil lie. One anyone with a brain can see.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh it's just a mass shooting, I thought maybe someone was acknowledging minority sexual orientations.

And the International Restroom Rape News Service, is reporting they have captured the Trump supporter responsible. (Of course he was captured alive, he's white you silly Guppy, lol)

Freedom isn’t owning 25 rifles… it’s going to the market and not being murdered by one.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll just leave this here for the criminally fucktarded:

“A white, 18-year-old gunman allegedly carried out a racist attack at a supermarket in Buffalo, N.Y., on Saturday, killing 10 people and injuring three others, according to authorities. Almost all of the victims were Black. The suspect, who livestreamed the mass shooting, is believed to be the author of a screed posted online detailing his white supremacist ideologies and his plan to target a Black community in New York.

The suspect has been charged with first-degree murder. If convicted, he would face a maximum sentence of life without parole.

Officials have said they are investigating the mass shooting as a racially motivated hate crime and are also considering a terrorism charge. Separately, the FBI is investigating the shooting as both a hate crime and racially motivated violent extremism.”

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The shooter is an apparent white supremacist who left plans for a racist attack
The suspected gunman, Payton S. Gendron, allegedly
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to the anonymous message board 4chan before carrying out the attack. The pages repeat a series of white supremacist ideologies, including a racist conspiracy theory known as "the great replacement," in an attempt to justify his plan to target and murder African Americans.
The screed's author, who has the same name as the suspected shooter, says "extreme boredom" during the pandemic led to his radicalization. The gunman who carried out the massacre of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in 2019 promoted the same racist theory.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that we've finally had a good KKK killing, niggers can feel free to murder another 10,000.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that we've finally had a good KKK killing, niggers can feel free to murder another 10,000.

God forbid we utilize the major milestones in society over the past 10 thousand years to live civilly amongst one another…

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, now that we know that the shooter is a Leftist/Progressive crackpot who hated Fox News and President Trump, how are our Proggie friends spinning this latest bit of Leftist violence?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

God forbid we utilize the major milestones in society over the past 10 thousand years to live civilly amongst one another…
You people dont like simple solutions.

you people?

Does anyone else find it interesting that nearly every hardcore right winger on this site immediately resorts to justification backed retaliation?

*Welcomes the class to Emotional Retardation 101

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you people?

Does anyone else find it interesting that nearly every hardcore right winger on this site immediately resorts to justification backed retaliation?

Yea? Anyway, you people like to bitch about shit and have no interest in fixing it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you people?

Yea? Anyway, you people like to bitch about shit and have no interest in fixing it.

order without justice is a slippery slope…

be careful, or you guys might erupt another riot that results in half the country being burnt to the ground AGAIN

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So, now that we know that the shooter is a Leftist/Progressive crackpot who hated Fox News and President Trump, how are our Proggie friends spinning this latest bit of Leftist violence?

It seems like they are hoping that nobody will notice that he is ONE OF THEM.

he can’t be from our side… we carry cardboard signs when we invoke our 1st amendment rights

the fact your side isn’t making fun of the leftists for this speaks VOLUMES

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you people?

They refuse to even discuss their own ideas and they label everyone who disagrees with them. They are violent, hateful authoritarians.

As so many others have said....theyll burn down the whole country and not give a single shit. Well until it directly interferes with THEIR lives.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you people?

be careful, or you guys might erupt another riot that results in half the country being burnt to the ground AGAIN
I'm all for it! I loved seeing libtards burn down Minneapolis!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you people?

And Atlanta. And Kenosha. And Seattle. And Portland. And pretty much anywhere a concentration of these psychos are.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gawd DAMN it Murdock!!! Put your glasses on!!!!!

Have you seen the manifesto? I have.

There is no way in hell this aint a false flag.

Hes a "noob" to all this shit, and aint no way he frickin' did an 180 page manifesto so detailed with pictures.

Even if its legit a straight up crazy dude with a vendetta..... WHY the fuck does the media ignore all the other shit.... unless its a white dude, and only then they super focus on him.

Black supremacist..... crickets. White supremacist... OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!

THEY be planting shit all the fucking time!!!

THEY are driving this hate Murdy. Dont let them trick you!!!

Deep down, I feel like you genuinely care and shit, but I feel like Operation Mockingbird has a tight grip on you. One day, my hope is that you put your glasses on.... and SEE!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you people?

Yeah when the left burns down a community it's the fault of the people who didnt agree with them lmao.

"Give us our way or what we do is YOUR fault"

Yeah no, I dont fucking think so