Something happened in Buffalo...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shampy posted the video.. Did anyone else watch it?? Whew.. it was bad!
I'll read a bit of his "manifesto" I do not want to see regular Americans going about their daily life being executed by a member of the age of the hatred and intolerance movement being carried out by the extreme right wing.

He literally refers to himself an “authoritarian leftist that’s been deep into communist ideology from a young age.”
Show me the "Authoritarian Leftist Dogma Text Books and the relevant chapters on replacement theory, tia.

Seriously Blazor, you guys should be giving this "Christian/White Nationalism" shit some serious thought, this is what that thinking is producing in our rapidly decaying society.

Read his "manifesto". Its in there. This article shows some of it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I dont know why you are laugh emoji- ing that considering we have literally seen left wing people and entire mobs engage in acts of violence for years now.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll read a bit of his "manifesto" I do not want to see regular Americans going about their daily life being executed by a member of the age of the hatred and intolerance movement being carried out by the extreme right wing.

He literally refers to himself an “authoritarian leftist that’s been deep into communist ideology from a young age.”
Show me the "Authoritarian Leftist Dogma Text Books and the relevant chapters on replacement theory, tia.

Seriously Blazor, you guys should be giving this "Christian/White Nationalism" shit some serious thought, this is what that thinking is producing in our rapidly decaying society.

Um, hes not Christian either, its in the manifesto. Read it and get back to me.
You are completing missing the point. Your side of the aisle is arousing the increased militant hatred in this country, and if you do not realize that, god help you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They ALWAYS need to accuse "white Christians" while completely ignoring the fact that the left is consistently violent and open about their violence.

It's amazing how much hate they have for other people.

I imagine the attention this is getting will die down directly because this guy was not on the opposing side of politcs and calls himself left wing and hates capitalism.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You are completing missing the point. Your side of the aisle is arousing the increased militant hatred in this country, and if you do not realize that, god help you.

....black lives matter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh really? So the fact we dont agree with you people entitles your "side" to lie and spew hate and engage in acts of violence?

So "get on board with us or pay" is the bottom line here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....black lives matter.

I'm pretty sure he is saying WE make lefties violent.

We dont want their values forced on us by the government and we want to preserve our rights so we are arousing militant hatred in them because of that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

Post Charlottesville, this is your dear leader, you ignorant hicks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

Dont even get me started.

You clearly aint got a clue of what really happened. I live a couple hours away, I know what happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

Yeah. And it's been shown thousands of times that when he said this? It was AFTER he condemned the extremists and neo nazis.

"Can we once and for all kill off the distortion that Donald Trump called white supremacists “very fine people”? In the very same comments people are always quoting from, Virginia, Trump said, "
.""

But yeah, its US arousing hate.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

You clearly aint got a clue of what really happened. I live a couple hours away, I know what happened.
STFU It was a bunch of punk ass white faggots, chanting "jews will not replace us", it is on fucking video you numb skull

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The dipshit incel loon that thought driving his car through a throng of people at 30+ mph was a cute plan.

Apologized for his part in the race hatred rally.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

I dont think any of them care about what's true. And I think they know its lies. But they are somehow convinced that they alone know what's best for everyone so they should have all the power and anything that needs to be said or done to obtain that is for some imagined greater good.

Like every other authoritarian party in human history.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

STFU It was a bunch of punk ass white faggots, chanting "jews will not replace us", it is on fucking video you numb skull

Yeah. And Trump condemning them is also on video but yet here we are with YOU choosing to believe this bullshit that Trump called them "fine people".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

I dont think any of them care about what's true. And I think they know its lies. But they are somehow convinced that they alone know what's best for everyone so they should have all the power and anything that needs to be said or done to obtain that is for some imagined greater good.

Dudes in jail and pled guilty take your rationalizations and stick them way up deep inside where they won't be exposed to the sun.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

None of them care to know the truth, so long as its "on their side". They are some of the most closed minded folks I've ever seen.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

None of them care to know the truth, so long as its "on their side". They are some of the most closed minded folks I've ever seen.
There is no place for racist thought, ideology or cosplay in my America.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how you can show these people how their hateful accusations fed to them by the actual bad guys who WANT division and hate are not true? And they ignore that and continue on?

Because Admin WANTS to view half the country as pieces of shit evil bad guys that his "side" is heroically fighting.

They WANT to think like this. And that's all our fault, as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I must be hitting closer to the truth, Admin getting fired up lol.
I did not swear an oath to guard the Constitution just to protect racist retardation.

And yet that's exactly what you are doing and you are too blind to see it

Took an oath for the Constitution just to enjoy hating half the country and going against the Constitution

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
See how you can show these people how their hateful accusations fed to them by the actual bad guys who WANT division and hate are not true? And they ignore that and continue on?

Because Admin WANTS to view half the country as pieces of shit evil bad guys that his "side" is heroically fighting.

Shouldn'tt you be on the phone whispering in Stubby's ear telling him what a strong and powerful man he is?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I want everyone of you fucking Trumptard's cowerds to explain how this is anywhere near being OK in your book?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The dipshit incel loon that thought driving his car through a throng of people at 30+ mph was a cute plan.

And what happened in between? Please, give me lots of details.
A mob of white boys chased down and cornered a young black male in a parking garage, and were convicted for that too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shouldn'tt you be on the phone whispering in Stubby's ear telling him what a strong and powerful man he is?

Because that's what you need to think, right? And you waste your days on a forum where people who dont agree with your politics post just so you can shit on people you dont even know. Accusing them of "racist retardation" and blaming others for the militant violent hatred that's been exclusively from the left.

You really do your part to avoid humanizing and fostering understanding with other Americans in favor of this perpetual nastiness.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Historically, white supremacists are Christians.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

Pffft, never mention the Constitution again, boy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want everyone of you fucking Trumptard's cowerds to explain how this is anywhere near being OK in your book?

You have been told SEVERAL times literally no one supports those people.

No one....including Trump....called them "fine people".

You WANT to believe half the damn country supports that.

So basically you are here spewing misguided hate at people because you would rather do that than have to look critically at your own "team" here.